Katie & Baby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh she still seems like a teenager, she can’t do anything on her own and because she’s only worked for her dad she’s never been pushed to do anything on her own. Then she wonders why she has anxiety.

Reactions: 3
Tbh she still seems like a teenager, she can’t do anything on her own and because she’s only worked for her dad she’s never been pushed to do anything on her own. Then she wonders why she has anxiety.
She seems very young for her years. I don’t think she drives? She seems reliant on her husband/parents. She doesn’t seem to do much on her own?
I just can’t fathom how they have the money they seem to have!! I assumed they were staying with her father so they could save up for a mortgage. But apparently not? Seems a weird set up to me, especially as the house seems fairly small so they must take over the place - I wonder how much her dad does with them? Never seen him on camera?

Reactions: 2
You’d think Paul would want to provide for his own family & not scrounge off her dad. ?

She seems very young for her years. I don’t think she drives? She seems reliant on her husband/parents. She doesn’t seem to do much on her own?
I just can’t fathom how they have the money they seem to have!! I assumed they were staying with her father so they could save up for a mortgage. But apparently not? Seems a weird set up to me, especially as the house seems fairly small so they must take over the place - I wonder how much her dad does with them? Never seen him on camera?
I’m not sure if they live in a purpose built caravan thing? It doesn’t look from the inside and outside like a proper house. Also I wonder if it’s an outbuilding or house to the dads house, hence why we never see her dad?

She’s definarely young for her years and she mispronounces a lot! A typical Essex girl who gives us Essex people a bad name.

Her vlogs have not been as good as they were before Harry was born, I wonder if she is really struggling? she has mentioned a few times that she is but not sure to what extent.

I’m not sure if they live in a purpose built caravan thing? It doesn’t look from the inside and outside like a proper house. Also I wonder if it’s an outbuilding or house to the dads house, hence why we never see her dad?

She’s definarely young for her years and she mispronounces a lot! A typical Essex girl who gives us Essex people a bad name.

Her vlogs have not been as good as they were before Harry was born, I wonder if she is really struggling? she has mentioned a few times that she is but not sure to what extent.
It looks like some sort of industrial unit. ?

Reactions: 1

She did I video in September 2017 saying they were moving in with her dad as he had sold the flat they were living in. I remember her doing a house tour after they moved in - pretty sure it is her Dads house they are in now. Looks like a bungalow?
They live in Brentwood I believe so the costs of rent will be extortionate round there. They’ve been there over a year now though you’d think they would be keen to get out.
Married with 2 kids and nearly 30... I’d say it’s high time they sorted themselves out and moved out!

I think its like an " add on " to her dads house, it doesnt look like a " house " from the outside.... and you dont really see the dad, i think he must have the main house ..... could be wrong though . x

Another day another bath picture/story

• Haha
Hold on... Paul’s just turned 30????? Wow, he’s had a hard paper round! ??

• Haha
Hold on... Paul’s just turned 30????? Wow, he’s had a hard paper round! ??
Yeah he’s rough as old boots.

I still can’t fathom where they get their money from.
His 30th birthday party - complete with hair and make up artists, fancy cake, DJ,lights, hire of a hall etc etc etc plus a holiday to Vegas?!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah he’s rough as old boots.

I still can’t fathom where they get their money from.
His 30th birthday party - complete with hair and make up artists, fancy cake, DJ,lights, hire of a hall etc etc etc plus a holiday to Vegas?!!
And then the most boring badly edited vlog about it ever!!!! She’s going downhill

Reactions: 1
I'm so shocked at what they wore at the birthday party ? all the girls look like they're at an Essex party with the hair and the blingy dresses and then there's Paul... Looking like he just got off shift from his man in a van act ??‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At least he wasn't wearing his joggers and the t-shirts that can't quite stretch over his big belly, I s'pose.

• Haha
Anyone else think she desperately wanted Harry to be a girl?
I’m not sure I do. As much as I can’t stand her a lot of the time they both did seem genuinely happy on the gender reveal video that he was a boy. I haven’t watched many of her recent videos though if that’s what you’re referring to, maybe she’s changed her mind.

I’m not sure I do. As much as I can’t stand her a lot of the time they both did seem genuinely happy on the gender reveal video that he was a boy. I haven’t watched many of her recent videos though if that’s what you’re referring to, maybe she’s changed her mind.
Maybe it’s just me then, I just get a feeling whenever I watch (which is hardly ever now). I think he’s more lively and she doesn’t seem to have as much patience or praise for him the way she does for Ellie

Maybe it’s just me then, I just get a feeling whenever I watch (which is hardly ever now). I think he’s more lively and she doesn’t seem to have as much patience or praise for him the way she does for Ellie
Yeah I get what you mean though. I remember seeing her write on Instagram a couple of times that he was more active and she was stuck with what to do to entertain him. I haven’t watched a actual vlog of hers for a while though.

She has a lot of subs on YouTube but her videos are 3k veiws tops (past few months) her content is boring her lifestyle is not relatable and she is extremely annoying with her pronunciation. I unsubscribed a while ago and forgot about her, this thread popped up while I was having a noisy on family threads and thought I would have a quick gander at her recent videos ermmm yes think I will stayed unsubed. She comes across as lazy to me, she dodnt wotk yet dodnt do much with the children, dosnt drive and never goes out anywhere unless paul is there. She may blame alot of that on anxiety but if ur anxiety is that bad you wouldn't do half the stuff she does with Paul, personally it's an excuse as I just think she cannot be arsed. Last thing were dose their money come from!! Again she dosnt work n paul only works for the railway. She paid for Las Vegas, how? Hers subs on YouTube surly are not enough for a yearly income let alone a LV trip!!
I know let's go to Vegas spend thousands getting and staying there and vlog in target!! Really? Pretty sure there's so much more to be seen than an American version of home bargins. Thank you next!! 😂😂