Katie & Baby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once commented on a word she pronounced incorrectly on 1 of her blogs it really irritated me as she does it all the tim. The word she pronounced wrongly was expecting but she said suspecting it really annoyed me I did apologise and said I liked her content just not the way she pronounced words and 1 of her other followers commented "it's an Essex accent". She mustn't have taken any notice because she carried on doing it with some words. well I have friends from Essex and they pronounce words correctly. She didnt block me which is what I was half expecting. I have stopped watching now apart from the odd 1 or 2 (extremely rare) as all she does is go on holidays and days out pretty mundane in my opinion plus there all probably paid for by someone else which grinds my teeth ? and has anyone notice she dosnt seem to have any friends which is really strange for a woman of her age

Yikes, Mispronunciations are not a fault of her accent, she just doesn’t know how to say the words correctly.
My husband is from Essex and he doesn’t fluff the words up like that!

Her Dad used to run a massive market stall in London, but then moved it to an online shop via EBay. Probably pretty lucrative. It would appear that he also owns several properties so I would imagine he rents them out and makes income of that too.

They used to live in one of his flats so probably not paying much in rent for that.

I remember Her husband being off work for ages, I think through injury? (He worked on the railways I believe) and I always wondered how they coped with him being off for so long as they didn’t seem to change their lifestyle/save money!

He’s now an estate agent so not exactly big money.

Living with her Dad with the 2 kids would be my idea of hell! I wonder if they are trying to save for a mortgage or if this is the end game!

I don’t find her particularly offensive, she actually seems like a nice girl. I think she would benefit from getting out and getting a part time job of her own outside of her Dad/YT etc to boost her confidence and life/work experience as she does seem a little sheltered for her age!

She has spoken a number of times (long before it was trendy to do so on Channel Mum) about living with anxiety, and the impact at times it has on her life.

I do find the poor pronounciation irritating, however, I've always put it down to level of education etc.

To her credit, as a vlogger Katie & Baby, appears to portray a fairly realistic version of her life (as opposed to certain other Scottish vloggers, who have their own thread, who are desperate to portray a distinctly middle class lifestyle and social life etc).

She's not perfect, but I do find her easier to relate to than some of the more "polished" pr machine vloggers. I have very little in common with her (age, background, work etc) but I can relate to the parenting struggles she talks about occasionally.

Reactions: 2
I dont really watch her but have done in the past, esp when Ellie was a baby. I do think its gone to her head a little bit however she is alot more "normal" than a lot of vloggers.

Reactions: 2
Not sure how she’s still on the channel mum books as she does so little. ??‍♀

Reactions: 1
I used to love watching her a few years ago. I am bored by her content now though.

I wouldn’t be booking lavish holidays every few months if I had moved my family in with my dad! They moved in when she was pregnant with Harry and he turned one in November!

Tbh a lot of the mummy vloggers that I used to watch either bore me to tears now or annoy me with the amounts of ads that they peddle.

Reactions: 4
What’s with the bath pictures every time she goes away? Does she not bath at home? Why would anyone need to see her bathing when she’s supposed to be a family channel ?. She posts too many photos of her kids in the bath too for my liking.

Reactions: 3
She’s another one that fails to declare adverts and gifted items..... ?

I honestly don’t see what she brings to the table at all... she’s just a young lass who had a few kids with the boy she went out with in school. She’s got nowt between the ears at all. Her content is dire, she hardly does anything. I’m just not sure what exactly her brand is...?

Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t see what she brings to the table at all... she’s just a young lass who had a few kids with the boy she went out with in school. She’s got nowt between the ears at all. Her content is dire, she hardly does anything. I’m just not sure what exactly her brand is...?
Precisely!

She relies heavily on her father who paid for the honeymoon, they live with him unless they've moved out, haven't watched her in ages because i felt i was losing brain cells with her shocking grammar and i think she may have even worked for him before Ellie. Agree she is very thick and the way she mispronounces words is cringe worthy.

Reactions: 5
There’s just honestly nothing of interest going on there. I’m sure she’s a lovely girl but she’s as an “influencer” she’s as dull as dishwater. Why she’s on the books with channel mum I don’t know! Even her voice is just.....bla. She always sounds like she’s half asleep. It’s just boring.

Agree she's not very bright. Her husband also really annoys me for some reason.

Seems young Katie also has a magical money tree in her garden. She’s just listed her holidays that she has coming up this year: Vegas, a hen do abroad, trip to Ireland and what’s to book a family holiday also.....! Where is she getting the money?! Seriously?!!!
Someone also asked the question on her Q&As if they are going to be moving out of the house they are sharing with her Dad and she says no.....! Really?! What is that all about?!!! ??‍♀

Seems young Katie also has a magical money tree in her garden. She’s just listed her holidays that she has coming up this year: Vegas, a hen do abroad, trip to Ireland and what’s to book a family holiday also.....! Where is she getting the money?! Seriously?!!!
Someone also asked the question on her Q&As if they are going to be moving out of the house they are sharing with her Dad and she says no.....! Really?! What is that all about?!!! ??‍♀
Scrounging off her dad would free up money better spent on a mortgage. ?

So her & hubby stayed a night at Wivenhoe House Hotel earlier this week for her birthday. Now they are there again with the 2 kids and going to Colchester zoo today....
Wivenhoe House is an expensive hotel.
How are they affording 2 trips to the hotel in a week plus entry for 4 to the zoo - the zoo is about £10 per adult or something daft.
They must have money to burn!

So her & hubby stayed a night at Wivenhoe House Hotel earlier this week for her birthday. Now they are there again with the 2 kids and going to Colchester zoo today....
Wivenhoe House is an expensive hotel.
How are they affording 2 trips to the hotel in a week plus entry for 4 to the zoo - the zoo is about £10 per adult or something daft.
They must have money to burn!
I thought this but then realised they don’t have a mortgage/rent/bills to pay like normal people! You’d think they’d be taking this opportunity to save as much as possible but seems like they have no plans to move into their own place.

Was it gifted?

Rebecca lamb just had a gifted hotel stay....maybe there’s a hotel gifted campaign going on

I thought this but then realised they don’t have a mortgage/rent/bills to pay like normal people! You’d think they’d be taking this opportunity to save as much as possible but seems like they have no plans to move into their own place.
She answered some questions the other day and someone asked if they were gonna be looking for their own place to live and she replied that they’re happy where they are!
Fair enough living with her dad in order to save more but I just find it embarrassing how they have their own family yet can’t be bothered to save up for their own home.

She answered some questions the other day and someone asked if they were gonna be looking for their own place to live and she replied that they’re happy where they are!
Fair enough living with her dad in order to save more but I just find it embarrassing how they have their own family yet can’t be bothered to save up for their own home.
It's a bit gross! I remember watching her morning routine (I guess I have nothing better to do with my life than watch a borefest like that) and she was saying how in the morning, every morning she makes her dad a tea when making her husbands... It's gross! She should be a grown up and have her own space, not share a living space with her dad and husband and kids. If it was a massive house I'd say fair enough, but it's not. She's still serving her daddy like she's 15, and he's buying her a bloody pony for being a good girl. There's just something very strange and icky about her livinf, serving and working for daddy... The somewhat uneducated speach doesn't help as it makes her seem so vapid! Innocent and vapid(cringe).. there's only so much "innocent" one should be when you've got 2 kids lol??‍♀ I'm very dissapointed in her husband not moving them away and not being a provider! As she's the one caring for the kids..