Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chattycatty

VIP Member
I havent got twitter buy typed in concert square on twitter and cant find feck all, is there a link ?
Literally done it for her only fans 😥 what the fuck is this world

Start typing DJFusion into the search bar and he has the videos. She is a connsenting adult and has done it for her only fans apparently...
just disgusting that people would film and cue for her like wtf content or not never lower your self 🤢

Reactions: 8

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Have they been told despite them thinking olive is the next messiah and going to bank roll them after she’s won her first noble prize at 5, she isn’t and actually hasn’t got a place into Mensa? 🤪

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
I had this also I was very very poorly and it’s safe to say no making my bed or drinking water would cure it. Life has never been the same I have to continually keep going till I collapse because I get really really bad flash backs having days off at home so scare me even tho we no longer live in the place we lived when I had my babies 😞 I still suffer but luckily I’m no longer on medication

Twitter concert square video it’s a top hit 😭 her mother would be so proud
Literally done it for her only fans 😥 what the fuck is this world

I havent got twitter buy typed in concert square on twitter and cant find feck all, is there a link ?
Start typing DJFusion into the search bar and he has the videos. She is a connsenting adult and has done it for her only fans apparently...

• Wow
  • Sick

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
It’s fucking NURSERY you illiterate twat!!!!!!! NURSERY! NURSERY!!!!!!!!! Fucking N.U.R.S.E.R.Y.
we all know u read here u scruff. It’s nursery! for Christ’s sake.
I’m sure she does it on purpose 😂it even spell checks it on your phone …… nursey 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
She reminds me of shallow hal .
In her head she thinks she's a zsm , putting her front tire ring hips and belly in silk dresses where you can clearly see her belly button through.
For her real size frame she should have gone for a bigger size boob than she is now , she's out of porportion and just looks more like that football player.
I have always said this 😂

• Haha

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Surprised she didn’t go mental at the woman behind trying to take photos of her and her mate, saying they were taking pictures of the famous KHM/Haaland 😂

• Haha

Fragglerock10497

Fuck me she is vile.. those poor animals

the thought of someone pulling a poor bloody pony by its reigns up her pumpkin stained front steps into the house & another member of staff forcing a lizard to sit down on that manky shit stained green sofa has me howling 🤣🤣

Hope she’s going to deep clean that utility bog before this party.. that must be absolutely peppered with shit
She is absolutely minging Barb🤮🤮

• Haha