Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone help, what do I need to type in to find it 😂
If you knew where her old house was, search within 5mile radius and as they have said above, 4bed detached, about £100k over their selling price and its "offers over..." x

Wow you really don’t get much for your money 😂 no wonder she wants to extend it! the en suite looks a bit of a tight squeeze for rik 😝
I have no idea where they lived before (I thought they lived down Dover way 🤣) so I assume the boys will stay in the same school, they’re still near parents etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Amazing detective skills!! Found it. Defo not a doer- upper xx

Garden will be Tiny if she extends

Reactions: 1
Hope she doesn't rip out that lawn and replace it with crappy plastic fake grass that is horrible for the environment.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
4th November.

how gutted must you be that you literally have just moved into a new house already and someone on here has found it already...
Yes I thought that!! Nothing is private when you post online like she / any other influencer does 🤷‍♀️ think id hate that myself. Definitely prefer having my smaller income and cheaper house rather than have everyone know my business 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes I thought that!! Nothing is private when you post online like she / any other influencer does 🤷‍♀️ think id hate that myself. Definitely prefer having my smaller income and cheaper house rather than have everyone know my business 🙃
absolutely. I mean it’s her own fault really as it’s literally the most obvious part of the house and how easy it is to find

Nice house with a lot of potential. They’ve probably knock through and have the kitchen diner one big space

They’ll*!

Yeah they will definitely open up all the ground floor and remove where the utility room is.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.