Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I appreciate that but you can get the images removed. Surely it would be a priority in her line of work.
If the house was listed on rightmove, it automatically goes into the archive section of sold houses, so when someone looks up the address the old listing will be there with the pictures no matter what. But she could have asked to get it removed from general feed of houses, so we wouldn't have been able to find it without knowing the address. It's strange she didn't, as that's what all influencers do before announcing a house move with a reveal of the house/location.

Reactions: 1
If the house was listed on rightmove, it automatically goes into the archive section of sold houses, so when someone looks up the address the old listing will be there with the pictures no matter what. But she could have asked to get it removed from general feed of houses, so we wouldn't have been able to find it without knowing the address. It's strange she didn't, as that's what all influencers do before announcing a house move with a reveal of the house/location.
We had ours removed.
A lot of our friends have had theirs removed too. It still shows the price it was sold for but all previous photos and listings were taken down, even from the archived sold listings on Rightmove.

She definitely COULD have waited for the listing to be removed. She just wanted to brag and compromises her own privacy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
@Mum2girls it was listed 04/11/2020 if that helps.
Kate posted stories earlier saying she promised to post about the house soon but they were settling in and unpacking, almost like people have been messaging demanding a tour etc. I do think she posted simply to brag, I couldn’t imagine the stress of trying to move AND show off to Instagram 🤣 but that’s probably why I’m not an ✨influencer✨ And keep my life private!

Screenshot the photo few pages back & go to google and type "reserve image search" and upload the image, should come up xx

Reactions: 2
I do think the house is okay, not a forever home for definite though and I was expecting A lot more from her. It feels a waste as theylll rip it all out & do it all up and sell it in a few years again. I couldn't cope with moving again, but we'll see!! More easy content for them & free stuff!! Area doesn't look very nice at all though / guess Instagram doesn't see the area though so who cares for her..

Reactions: 4
It’s a nice house, I just was expecting different from her. Like we all know though, it will all be ripped out and extended 🙄

I was expecting a mansion for that money.
🤣 me too! I suppose as the price between houses isn’t much, they haven’t really gained much? When emily Norris moved, it was a significant jump. Maybe because lazy rik doesn’t work they don’t have as much income to use for a bigger house, which is the only positive about Emily Norris, her husband actually works 🤣

I found it yesterday and I'm surprised as well, it wasn't what I expected her to go for at all. It’s not an awful house but I feel like you can get much nicer for that amount money but perhaps it’s another stepping stone for them?

Reactions: 3
I found it yesterday and I'm surprised as well, it wasn't what I expected her to go for at all. It’s not an awful house but I feel like you can get much nicer for that amount money but perhaps it’s another stepping stone for them?
I think they'll flip that house. I mean the bathroom in there last house was gifted and sponsored. Rikki used to be a kitchen fitter so he can do a lot of work. Not a fan of the house

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.