Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a quick look through the new video. No actual info on the new house (they are doing a Q&A soon), but one of her kids at one point describes it as a 'mansion,' so I'm guessing it's bigger than the house they are in now. She said they are moving because they realised they couldn't do the renovations they wanted in this house.

Reactions: 1
Yawn moving house!

But what the hell is up with her teeth?????
The front looks like a set of false ones!!!
Omg!!! Her teeth look terrible! Wtf she should never have got them done!

64F120D6-B7F4-4467-937E-A98342726BF3.png

why do they look so big... wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I used to really like Kate until that baboon joined her full time. Not bad going for 2 people as thick as 2 short planks.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is their old house detached? How much did they buy it for? I thought it was a lovely house, but I guess not good enough for Kate

I had a quick look through the new video. No actual info on the new house (they are doing a Q&A soon), but one of her kids at one point describes it as a 'mansion,' so I'm guessing it's bigger than the house they are in now. She said they are moving because they realised they couldn't do the renovations they wanted in this house.
tbh I reckon it’s gonna be a huge increase from what they have now. It will be a big renovation project (= plenty of content / chance to grab freebies). All that money she has earned from all those ads this year have to go somewhere.
Tbh I can’t stand her anymore that I can’t even hate watch her!

Is their house detached? How much did they buy it for? I thought it was a lovely house, but I guess not good enough for Kate
no semi detached - I’m sure it was brought for £400k and sold for around £475k

She’s very sneaky though. She knew how many people would watch the moving house announcement video so to add an ad to that is a bit shady IMO!

Reactions: 15
tbh I reckon it’s gonna be a huge increase from what they have now. It will be a big renovation project (= plenty of content / chance to grab freebies). All that money she has earned from all those ads this year have to go somewhere.
Tbh I can’t stand her anymore that I can’t even hate watch her!

no semi detached - I’m sure it was brought for £400k and sold for around £475k

She’s very sneaky though. She knew how many people would watch the moving house announcement video so to add an ad to that is a bit shady IMO!
Yes I agree, she is very ad heavy, and it is off putting IMO

Reactions: 7
She’s got a major filter going on at the start of the latest vlog, it looks so fake. Her nose practically disappears at one point - all you can see is her nostrils 😂

Reactions: 2
She literally only posts videos and photos if she wants to brag or if she wants to do an advert!

Reactions: 11
They do amazing for two people who don’t actually “work”
I’m sorry but I can’t bring myself to call posting on Instagram and YouTube “work”

Reactions: 8
What does he do? Does he not have a job? I’ve never paid that much attention to him!

Has she had more work done on her teeth? They don't always look like that, do they? Maybe the work she had done a few years back needs topping up.

Has she had more work done on her teeth? They don't always look like that, do they? Maybe the work she had done a few years back needs topping up.
i can’t work out if she’s had new veneers or they’ve just always been that terrible, they’re far too big for her mouth

Reactions: 3
I know we're all shocked they're moving. She's only mentioned in every other video she did last year. Truth be told I'm not really a fan of their current home. The upstairs is really awkward and would take a huge remodel to sort it out. They clearly want more children and it wouldn't work with how it's situated now. I guess I don't understand why they jumped the gun and purchased this house before they had a plan sorted out. I don't know how it works there but here, our realtors will tell you if it's worth your time and money to update certain things in a home. Based on where the market was at the time we were looking, we were able to rule out quite a few homes we were interested in based on return in investment. Seems like they came in half cocked when they bought this home and they really regretted it. She does know that you can flip homes that you don't live in...right? She may love flipping but that doesn't mean she wants to move every few years. Hope they've grown up a bit this time around and actually selected a home that can realistically meet their needs.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.