Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to think Ricky wasn’t too bad looking but gosh he’s bloated up in the past couple of years, probably all that sitting on his arse all day!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was thinking that a lot of us are carrying some extra weight from lockdown including Ricky but then I remembered he has done nothing for years so can’t use Covid as an excuse! The ad was very unflattering for him!

Reactions: 12
The ads they do are horrific in my opinion! 😂 they make me cringe so much. That Nivea one 🙈 someone’s needing to gift Rik a bigger size of T-shirt cos the one he had on in that ad looked very snug 😂😂
Was also laughing the other day when she posted in her stories how much she’s missing wandering about the shops 🤣🤣🤣 obviously she’s missing it cos that’s their whole life!! Walking aimlessly around shops spending gifted gift cards! She must be lost....think of all the primark hauls she could’ve done.

Reactions: 8
The ads they do are horrific in my opinion! 😂 they make me cringe so much. That Nivea one 🙈 someone’s needing to gift Rik a bigger size of T-shirt cos the one he had on in that ad looked very snug 😂😂
Was also laughing the other day when she posted in her stories how much she’s missing wandering about the shops 🤣🤣🤣 obviously she’s missing it cos that’s their whole life!! Walking aimlessly around shops spending gifted gift cards! She must be lost....think of all the primark hauls she could’ve done.
I genuinely think that’s why she has done hardly any videos because other then hauls and renovations she has nowt to talk about.

this will all change this year though.. countless videos about the new house and the renovations (I swear these influencers only move to create content). I also think that by the end of the year she will be pregnant again so that’s more content for her...

Reactions: 15
I can’t stand the amount of ads she does.. I’ve been blocked by her on Instagram for years for saying her dogs weren’t the kind of dogs I’d have and she didn’t like it 🤣
Why did they spend all that money on that house if they are selling so soon, I thought that was their forever home?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

So I have been doing a little digging, and their house has been on the market since October - they bought it for £400k and it’s listed for £475-500k which seems insane to me as it looks like they’ve definitely done more than £100k work on it as the house has been completed gutted looking at previous pictures.. they bought it June 2018... why ultimately lose money on the house, I really don’t get it!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I can’t stand the amount of ads she does.. I’ve been blocked by her on Instagram for years for saying her dogs weren’t the kind of dogs I’d have and she didn’t like it 🤣
Why did they spend all that money on that house if they are selling so soon, I thought that was their forever home?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

So I have been doing a little digging, and their house has been on the market since October - they bought it for £400k and it’s listed for £475-500k which seems insane to me as it looks like they’ve definitely done more than £100k work on it as the house has been completed gutted looking at previous pictures.. they bought it June 2018... why ultimately lose money on the house, I really don’t get it!!
because it no longer meets the insta criteria and no doubt she wants the island kitchen with the bi fold doors...
It seems to be at the min that the only time she bothers to come onto Instagram is when she has an ad to push to get the engagement up

Reactions: 7
Has their house sold? It looks to me like they're on the move. She is cleaning out the loft now. Or maybe she's just bored, I dunno. I haven't been keeping up with her lately. Way too many ad's for my liking!

Reactions: 2
Has their house sold? It looks to me like they're on the move. She is cleaning out the loft now. Or maybe she's just bored, I dunno. I haven't been keeping up with her lately. Way too many ad's for my liking!
I can see it was listed in October, but the listing doesn’t say STC or anything... so not sure 🤔

I just honestly can’t believe all the work (her dad) has done to that house just for them to move 2 years later!! It’s crazy!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can see it was listed in October, but the listing doesn’t say STC or anything... so not sure 🤔

I just honestly can’t believe all the work (her dad) has done to that house just for them to move 2 years later!! It’s crazy!!!
the listing I found says sold but I presume they’re still awaiting it to go through

they are defo on the move

Reactions: 1
I wonder if the reason they're moving so quickly after buying the house has anything to do with taking up the current stamp duty offer that's due to end in a few months? Perhaps they always planned to move at some point in the future but are doing it sooner rather than later to save money with that? I dunno, just seems so strange to move that quickly after her dad put in all that work and they're not likely to make much money from the sale? Or maybe they found the 'perfect IG' house and just had to get it. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
I wonder if the reason they're moving so quickly after buying the house has anything to do with taking up the current stamp duty offer that's due to end in a few months? Perhaps they always planned to move at some point in the future but are doing it sooner rather than later to save money with that? I dunno, just seems so strange to move that quickly after her dad put in all that work and they're not likely to make much money from the sale? Or maybe they found the 'perfect IG' house and just had to get it. :rolleyes:
It could possibly be that yeah! I’m sure they were on about moving before covid, just checked and they did a video last January called move again or renovate, which showed they were thinking about it then, after only being there a year! I do think it is to do with her content as she can’t have much to post about other than house stuff now a days, so cue the renos, house tours etc again to try and get her engagement up, they for sure lost tons of money in that house though!

Reactions: 3
I don't like their current house layout. Loads of wasted space with that foyer and the kitchen is pokey

Reactions: 4
I want to punch her in her smug face in her latest insta story - what we guessing the news is - new house???

Reactions: 6
I want to punch her in her smug face in her latest insta story - what we guessing the news is - new house???
100%. We've bloody waited long enough. She sold it months ago, we've even seen her packing for weeks now 🙄 she's been deleting all comments about it since before Christmas. It's not really news Kate.

That or something about her crummy and slightly offensive book.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t know why she’s making out it’s some big deal and secret when people on here have had her sussed for months. It’s been so obvious even more so the last few weeks!

Yawn moving house!

But what the hell is up with her teeth?????
The front looks like a set of false ones!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.