Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their ads make me cringe so much šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ I donā€™t think it would matter how much #gifted shite I was getting- I donā€™t think I could bring myself to act like that much of a muppet. Itā€™s embarrassing

Reactions: 7
Her latest reel is just very cringe! Did anybody else notice how riks head seems a bit too big for his glasses frame? Surely if he can afford not to work then they can afford that fit or frame the face well.

Itā€™s such a shame as when Kate started doing ads a few years back, she was miles ahead in terms of creativity and attention to detail. I used to really enjoy them and would often comment to say how much Iā€™d enjoyed them, but in the past year theyā€™ve really gone downhill and as above are just so cringey!

Reactions: 5
Anyone see Rikkiā€™s comments about Christmas and tier 4 on Instagram? Asking whether people were going to break the rules!? What an absolute div.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Anyone see Rikkiā€™s comments about Christmas and tier 4 on Instagram? Asking whether people were going to break the rules!? What an absolute div.
yepI saw it... what an absolute cock! I get people are going to break rules but donā€™t plaster it all over social media!!

Reactions: 1
Has he deleted it canā€™t see anything apart from a story saying ā€œthis is bollocksā€

Maybe if twats like them didnā€™t think the rules didnā€™t apply to them we wouldnā€™t be in this position!! The hospitals are close to reaching maximum capacity, the R rate is going up and this isnā€™t about ruining Christmas, itā€™s about trying to make sure the nhs can cope with the inevitable rise in hospital admissions from people mixing (and not just Covid but things like flu etc).

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m sorry but weā€™ve known all bloody year this Christmas wouldnā€™t be the same. To expect that Covid is going to stay away because itā€™s Christmas is naive and idiotic. It was always going to be risky letting people mix and now the data shows itā€™s beyond manageable to let it happen. It is ONE year, they can still Skype family, how on earth would all these big babies cope during the war? When there was no communication, you didnā€™t know if your loved one was alive let alone coming back, families separated, the fear of bombs and planes. I just cannot with some of these idiotic people. We should be grateful for how fortunate we are in the U.K, let alone Kate and rik who donā€™t have money worries, have no idea what it has been like to work on the frontline this year and have bought their children everything šŸ˜”

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m sorry but weā€™ve known all bloody year this Christmas wouldnā€™t be the same. To expect that Covid is going to stay away because itā€™s Christmas is naive and idiotic. It was always going to be risky letting people mix and now the data shows itā€™s beyond manageable to let it happen. It is ONE year, they can still Skype family, how on earth would all these big babies cope during the war? When there was no communication, you didnā€™t know if your loved one was alive let alone coming back, families separated, the fear of bombs and planes. I just cannot with some of these idiotic people. We should be grateful for how fortunate we are in the U.K, let alone Kate and rik who donā€™t have money worries, have no idea what it has been like to work on the frontline this year and have bought their children everything šŸ˜”
My Facebook newsfeed this evening has had statuses from people saying theyā€™re heartbroken and/or devastated about the Christmas ruling. I said to my husband the same as youā€™ve said above; how could they have possibly expected a ā€˜normalā€™ Christmas this year in the first place? I can see how itā€™s very disappointing for some people but surely they can have a family meal/gathering in the late spring when things are hopefully a little more normal than they are now.

Reactions: 3
Spare a thought for those in hospital really ill with Covid 19 over Christmas. No visitors allowed. Maybe then you will realise how blessed you are, Dolly Bow Bow. šŸ’”

• Heart
What I got for Christmas.... I wasn't going to do this... But I can't resist a brag.

Reactions: 6
How ridiculous a woman in her thirties a)getting all that crap for xmas and b)doing a 'haul' video.

Just another boring materialistic airhead with absolutely no depth to herself at all.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.