Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made me laugh when I saw her post and she was acting like it was a big surprise when we’ve all known for months on here 😂
Its funny how she said how much she loved that house constantly when she couldn’t of loved it that much otherwise they’d stay there much longer. She’s so fake.

Reactions: 6
It just wasn't a great house. I would never have bought it with the layout so funny. Or i would have done my reasearch and see if i could make changes to improve the size of the kitchen and get rid of that hideous foyer. Some aspects i liked such as the bits her dad made. I loved her sons buily in bed and storage. My boy would love that. Her garden is ok. I wouldn't have fake grass but that's just me.

Reactions: 4
Is she married? If she is why does she have a different surname to her husband and kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder if shes moving to a mansion like Emily Norris who’s move has alienated even more viewers?
I used to quite like watching Kate but the last few years her videos are so dull and repetitive, her lazy ass husband annoys me and everything is an ad!
Moving is stressful and expensive. I wouldn’t want to move after only 2yrs and after all that work but hey, she has to keep the YT money rolling in somehow so Ricky doesn’t need to get a job.

Reactions: 11
I do also wonder how she's doing this all *safely* with the fact we are in a national lockdown, and she's obviously going to want her dad to do loads of Reno work straight away / need support with the kids.. Can you imagine princess Kate waiting for something???? Will be interested to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do also wonder how she's doing this all *safely* with the fact we are in a national lockdown, and she's obviously going to want her dad to do loads of Reno work straight away / need support with the kids.. Can you imagine princess Kate waiting for something???? Will be interested to see.
The property market is still open during lockdown, people are still able to move. No point having the stamp duty holiday otherwise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The property market is still open during lockdown, people are still able to move. No point having the stamp duty holiday otherwise 😂
The property market is still open but that doesn't mean it's an open house to have her parents over helping her crack of with all that Instagramable renovation work she needs doing straight away.

There is absolutely no way in a million years that she is going to slum it in a less than perfect home for long. She wouldn't allow her grid to suffer 🤣 she will want Daddy there working from the second she gets her keys. And lazy Rik isn't going to get much done really is he.

Reactions: 7
The property market is still open but that doesn't mean it's an open house to have her parents over helping her crack of with all that Instagramable renovation work she needs doing straight away.

There is absolutely no way in a million years that she is going to slum it in a less than perfect home for long. She wouldn't allow her grid to suffer 🤣 she will want Daddy there working from the second she gets her keys. And lazy Rik isn't going to get much done really is he.
Tradesmen are allowed to work and im assuming she pays her dad.

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sure her dad doesn't actually work... so it would be a very fine line wouldn't it? I'm just intrigued really how they're going to get around it!

Reactions: 1
Her dad is a carpenter by trade - she mentioned it in the last video. She said he LOVES doing the work for them.

I'm dying to see the new house. I can't tell if she's interested in finding a forever home or if she just wants a project home she can fix up, sell, and move on.

Some of you seem to know where to find her current house on rightmove... any hints please? Im intrigued by the layout 🤔

I can’t see her current place on rightmove. I wonder if she’s kept it to rent

I can’t see her current place on rightmove. I wonder if she’s kept it to rent
It is still on purple bricks website.

I think the house looks lovely! But dont think whoever did the extension originally made the best decision re layout. K&R definitely made the best of it i think.

I can’t find it for love nor money. And I thought I knew the county she was in

Found it! Very weird layout but big home

also think looks very cluttered x

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.