Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she went to a boot fair and bought second hand clothes.... that she "kinda" likes, that don't actually fit her.... just for a video and to look like she's not wasteful.... and well it's #secondhandseptember.... she's like well, it's only Zara and was so cheap so who cares.... but I love this coat because it's a good make 🙄🙄🙄🙄 I'm done.

Reactions: 7
So she went to a boot fair and bought second hand clothes.... that she "kinda" likes, that don't actually fit her.... just for a video and to look like she's not wasteful.... and well it's #secondhandseptember.... she's like well, it's only Zara and was so cheap so who cares.... but I love this coat because it's a good make 🙄🙄🙄🙄 I'm done.
I thought exactly the same-after the backlash from her last video (the wardrobe clearout 🙄) she obviously thought ‘what can I do to make myself look less wasteful’ she had no enthusiasm when she was talking about those clothes and I bet we never see perfect instagram images of her wearing them

Reactions: 5
I hate ads but even I have to hold my hands up and say hats off to her for her latest one..very clever

Reactions: 11
How is she going on holiday again?
Pisses me off that these people get to go on so many holidays... I'm lucky if I get one a year and shes off on her third in as many months... yep hands up I'm jealous!

It will be more ad pics though as pretty sure it's a brand trip...

Reactions: 3
I used to like her but find her so boring.
I suspect she has some undisclosed freebies and home sense gift cards.
Also i don't like Ricky at home just makes her seem lazy.
I usually like her home decor but even that bored me

Reactions: 4
Pisses me off that these people get to go on so many holidays... I'm lucky if I get one a year and shes off on her third in as many months... yep hands up I'm jealous!

It will be more ad pics though as pretty sure it's a brand trip...
Surely their son is in school??

Reactions: 1
How do they afford everything when Rik doesn’t work ?? is it all from her ads ?

Reactions: 2
Yep... well looking at her thread she had 3 ads in about a day.
I don’t follow her anymore I used to watch her videos when she lived at home and had her little business. How come Rik gave up work?? Surely they don’t both need to be at home all the time they only have one kid that’s not in school now.

Reactions: 3
I really hope it’s not another Rebecca Lamb and she’s taking Alfie out of school for a gifted trip, they should be pulled up on it if that’s the case. I noticed she hasn’t mentioned going away at all until today, the day before she’s going 🤔

Reactions: 1
It's obviously another gifted bleeping trip. Without the kids. Duh. Look at the suitcase. Parents doing the childcare again. Lucky to get one poxy holiday. Let alone third one. And childfree time. Next time she moans about being tired etc. She can piss of!!! Honestly their life must be soooo easy. Going shopping for work. Rikki doesn't seem to do much at all! Taking photos... getting free tips... what's this going to teach their kids tho?!? You see all these other YouTubers as well, have a job, single mum and still do more than she does with uploading videos. Honestly seems like all she does is shop. Her videos are very lazy recently I've found as welll. This whole market is ridiculous and isn't living in the real world at all. Whilst the majority of us struggle.

I
It's obviously another gifted bleeping trip. Without the kids. Duh. Look at the suitcase. Parents doing the childcare again. Lucky to get one poxy holiday. Let alone third one. And childfree time. Next time she moans about being tired etc. She can piss of!!! Honestly their life must be soooo easy. Going shopping for work. Rikki doesn't seem to do much at all! Taking photos... getting free tips... what's this going to teach their kids tho?!? You see all these other YouTubers as well, have a job, single mum and still do more than she does with uploading videos. Honestly seems like all she does is shop. Her videos are very lazy recently I've found as welll. This whole market is ridiculous and isn't living in the real world at all. Whilst the majority of us struggle.
Agree total lazy boring unrelatable lately
Another holiday yawn
Irony we have Thomas cook going down the pan hard-working families losing out on holidays they saved and paid for.yet infleunecers gifted holidays and mini breaks left right and centre.
Intrigued to know how many translate to bookings.

Reactions: 8
Influencers are becoming more and more unrelatable, and with all the free crap they get ‘gifted’ all its doing is winding their audience up the wrong way. I bet that’s why she hasn’t mentioned the trip until today, the day before she goes! Her content is all the same now, shopping and gifts. So out of touch with the real world it’s unbelievable

Reactions: 8
Yeah she’s dull. She’s never been the most exciting but I got fed up with her when she was doing up the new house and was moaning about how she hadn’t had time to be uploading to YouTube or doing much on insta cos they had been too busy with doing up the house and looking after the kids etc....NEITHER OF U HAVE ACTUAL JOBS!! 😂😂 definitely out of touch with reality considering most people work full time and move house and look after their kids at the same and yet they’ve got all the time in the world and gifted tit coming out their arse and she can’t do a 10 minute YouTube video 😂

She took Archie out of school last year to go to Spain if I remember correctly... when he's literally just STARTED.

I really don't know why people follow and buy into this crap? All these people are doing is SELLING ya crap we don't need or want. And getting freebies, all. The. Time. That we could likely never attain.

She doesn't even provide me any value. Shopping haul? K I can look myself. Home decor? Her house is all off Pinterest..... can look myself. Cleaning video? Literally do not get it at all. I don't get it. so unrelatable. We're just there so she gets more free stuff and ridiculous amounts of money.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.