Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough
I agree that see seems to favour Archie over Elliot but I wouldn't criticise her putting him in kids camp for a couple of days. Not like Meldrum to palms her kids off at every opportunity just so she can go the gym

Reactions: 2
Let's be honest as well, him going to summer camp is a lot better than him being dragged around the shops acting as "quality time". Could they not take him somewhere for "him" instead of a shopping centre. Waiting for the freebie outings probably. But I did also think it was strange they sent him to summer camp too!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if she has mentioned wanting more children, just out of interest!
Yes she has... and yes I thought exactly the same after seeing her recent pic. I also think lucie and the bump is too as she did couch to 5k and religiously did it and then all of sudden stopped.. considering she is training to trek Himalayas who would have thought she would have done more training

I don’t think she looks pregnant but wouldn’t be surprised. They all seem to go for the third YouTube baby

Delighted that she's getting a lot of criticism about wastefulness on her latest video. She said recently how she wanted more of a capsule wardrobe but continued her excessive shopping regardless. Didn't watch the whole thing (29 minutes 😑) but a lot of comments expressing disgust at her saying she can't keep such and such a dress cos she's already worn it once etc. I think she deserves a lot more criticism than she gets.

Reactions: 11
I have defended her in the past on here but she can be so tone-deaf when it comes to environmental issues.

Peoples opinions on greedy consumerism and waste are finally starting to change and she needs to change too. People don't want to see totally over the top grotesque hauls of cheap fashion for it to just get chucked out unworn. She has a large following and really should be talking some responsibility for her waste and the impact this message has.

I have seen her do sponsored environmental posts and then buy 30 small bottles of water for her weekly food shop cos she doesn't like the taste of tap water.

She's admitted that she's not particularly 'green' and doesn't know much about it but ignorance is no excuse. She needs to make changes and take responsibility for the sake of the planet and her boys future. If she doesn't, I think her audience will turn against her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have defended her in the past on here but she can be so tone-deaf when it comes to environmental issues.

Peoples opinions on greedy consumerism and waste are finally starting to change and she needs to change too. People don't want to see totally over the top grotesque hauls of cheap fashion for it to just get chucked out unworn. She has a large following and really should be talking some responsibility for her waste and the impact this message has.

I have seen her do sponsored environmental posts and then buy 30 small bottles of water for her weekly food shop cos she doesn't like the taste of tap water.

She's admitted that she's not particularly 'green' and doesn't know much about it but ignorance is no excuse. She needs to make changes and take responsibility for the sake of the planet and her boys future. If she doesn't, I think her audience will turn against her.
I could not agree with you more. Grotesque is the word. I hate seeing someone so willingly uneducated about important potentially life-threatening issues facing the planet using their fairly sizeable platform to promote the idea of a new dress for every event and all of that nonsense. You have to go down pretty far in the comments to find one that's not calling her out for her wastefulness. And it's those comments that she 'hearts'.

Also the fact that she always buys brand new matching stuff for the boys really grinds my gears, i.e. Instead of the younger one wearing what the older one wore just a few years previously. And the artificial grass...🤦🏻‍♀️

I can just imagine her 'but Rickaaaay, I did a vidjo on sustainable living a while ago, what they on abow?' And the fact she did that video at all shows she knows it's an issue facing our planet, she just doesn't give a tit. So it's not even that she's just ignorant or stupid (although I do happen to think she is both of those things).

• Heart
She seems very blah. Vanilla. Beige. Safe. Boring. Her vudeis are good if you're struggling to sleep 🤷🏻‍♀️

Agreed. I'm not sure how she has so many followers 😂🤷‍♀️ Also feel like she puts MINIMUM effort in. Also, funnily enough little one is in nursery and she's taking Archie out for a day out again.. When will she take the youngest out for some quality time for a fun day out? Instead of being stuck with Rikki whenever he's not at nursery. All these influencers seem to be scared of their youngest kids. Leading the easier life I guess....

Its also a massive slap in the face to her viewers. Basically "look at me, I can buy all these clothes, never wear them and then chuck them away without a thought, when me and Ricky don't even work!!"
I used to like watching her, but I find her attitude very disposable. Wouldn't be surprised if she starts redecorating the house even though they've only done it all 5 minutes ago.

Reactions: 5
Oh a million per cent just because she can, and we'll it's very easy content for her isn't it... I wish these influencers would add value, they're just showing off what they have and normal daily life stuff like cleaning, shopping, cleaning out wardrobes etc. I don't get it. She has always come across to me like a bit of a princess and probably has a hissy fit until she gets what she wants, and has others doing everything for her. Don't know why, but always felt that way about her since the beginning !

Reactions: 2
I like Kate and most of her content (apart from the ridiculous wardrobe clearout!) but I do find the way she speaks is so irritating-is it just me that notices the squeakyness in her voice?! And the way she obviously favours her eldest son, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her spend a day just her and the younger one like she does with Archie all the time 🤷🏼‍♀️

Omg LOL at her latest Instagram post. Obviously FAKE after the way everyone reacted to her YouTube video. But what annoys me is that it's clearly utter BULLSHIT to keep up the "/shiny, clean, princess" image where no one can give her any hate 🙄🙄🙄 just at least be real.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.