Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She took Archie out of school last year to go to Spain if I remember correctly... when he's literally just STARTED.

I really don't know why people follow and buy into this crap? All these people are doing is SELLING ya crap we don't need or want. And getting freebies, all. The. Time. That we could likely never attain.

She doesn't even provide me any value. Shopping haul? K I can look myself. Home decor? Her house is all off Pinterest..... can look myself. Cleaning video? Literally do not get it at all. I don't get it. so unrelatable. We're just there so she gets more free stuff and ridiculous amounts of money.
Technically they dont have to officially go to school until he is 5 so even the holiday to Greece in summer was fine as he was only 4 so cant be fined.

Yeah she’s dull. She’s never been the most exciting but I got fed up with her when she was doing up the new house and was moaning about how she hadn’t had time to be uploading to YouTube or doing much on insta cos they had been too busy with doing up the house and looking after the kids etc....NEITHER OF U HAVE ACTUAL JOBS!! 😂😂 definitely out of touch with reality considering most people work full time and move house and look after their kids at the same and yet they’ve got all the time in the world and gifted tit coming out their arse and she can’t do a 10 minute YouTube video 😂
Agree!!! I find her one of the laziest! She barely does a thing. She should be lucky she has all the time in the world to watch her dad do up her house 😂 whilst still earning money from a few pictures that take a few minutes to take. And uploading a video now of then of her cleaning, going shopping for more home stuff. The fact she's re decorating again.... give up some different bloody content. And be real. I can't even afford to decorate once.... moaning how the house doesn't feel right now. Oh come onnnnnn. Not relatable.

Also.... she bought more clothes for this trip. all for the "doesn't buy many clothes", only has one rail.. doesn't waste.... lol. Did she really need more? She had a tracksuit the last holiday they went on. Couldn't she wear that on the flight? 😂 More money than sense. Clothes, house stuff etc... not attainable by most in the real world. Ok I'll stop now. Just think these influencers are so damaging

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The only person I truely respect out of these ‘YouTube mummy’s’ is lucieandthebump she says it how it is and works part time whilst doing YouTube/ Instagram on the side and her husband works also.

Reactions: 4
I honestly don't understand why Ricky wouldn't continue to work. She obviously makes a fair wedge out of doing YouTube. I can't comprehend why he wouldn't continue working and any money he made could be saved for the future when YouTube isn't around anymore or even for a nice cushy retirement!!

Reactions: 8
I honestly don't understand why Ricky wouldn't continue to work. She obviously makes a fair wedge out of doing YouTube. I can't comprehend why he wouldn't continue working and any money he made could be saved for the future when YouTube isn't around anymore or even for a nice cushy retirement!!
Bone idle. It must be hard being together 24/7.

Reactions: 3
Well she always moans when she's on her own with them. So she maybe struggled to look after Archie and then try and do some work. And then when they got pregnant, she probably was more not looking forward to it so asked him to quit work. Now he does most of the parenting from what it seems. It's crazy really. Because now Elliot is at nursery also. They just go out for lunches and go shopping 😂 Madness......

Reactions: 2
Must be a work trip, they're off to Berlin and so are Lucy Jessica Carter & her husband

I can’t imagine being around my husband all of the time-he needs to go out and work not just for the money but for himself too. It’s good to have time apart in a relationship I think 🤷🏼‍♀️ Wonder who the trip is with, surely should be labelled Ad or Gifted though?! I assume it’s that anyway seeing as LJC is going too

Exactly! He could be working and putting that extra cash towards paying off their mortgage. Very shortsighted.
This is what I don’t understand about so many of these vloggers. Yes they are pulling in a good income but in an insecure industry. With both working they could make themselves financially secure for the rest of their lives and look forward to an early retirement.

Reactions: 12
This is what I don’t understand about so many of these vloggers. Yes they are pulling in a good income but in an insecure industry. With both working they could make themselves financially secure for the rest of their lives and look forward to an early retirement.
Exactly this. She has a very normal house which I like about her, not like the Meldrum mansion, she must make far more than Meldrum. I can’t understand parteners giving up work as it does no make them relatable , the very reason they got popular in the first place 🤷‍♀️ They could be investing in buy to let which is what I suspect Emily Norris does .

Maybe he’s taking a break from work while the kids are young? Makes more sense than waiting until he can retire if the money is there now.

Reactions: 1
I think the type of person drawn to being an influencer in the first place are more likely to be materialistic people who aren’t great with money. The lure of having a husband at home full time is too much for them all to resist it seems. Very short sighted indeed

Reactions: 7
I think the type of person drawn to being an influencer in the first place are more likely to be materialistic people who aren’t great with money. The lure of having a husband at home full time is too much for them all to resist it seems. Very short sighted indeed

I wouldn’t want to be with my husband 24/7! What do they find to talk about if they are together all the while? My husband and I both run our own businesses and I could have a room in his office to work from if I wanted but I choose to work from home as i feel a few hours apart each day does us good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The only person I truely respect out of these ‘YouTube mummy’s’ is lucieandthebump she says it how it is and works part time whilst doing YouTube/ Instagram on the side and her husband works also.
She is the biggest kiss ass I've ever seen in my life! Spends most of her time commenting on other, larger accounts sucking up to them in the worst way. She's like that sad kid at school with no pals of her own, constantly trying to get in with the older cooler kids. She's the epitome of a sheep

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's never had a real job. She doesn't live in the real world. She's a princess through and through. So Rikki has to quit his job, so he can look after the kids whilst she does her shopping, cleaning. That way she's not tiring herself out too much and can take it slow.... 😂 and then moan about not having enough time or sleep etc... lol. Also why hasn't anything been tagged #giftedtrip yet? Surely from the start they should tag it...

She is the biggest kiss ass I've ever seen in my life! Spends most of her time commenting on other, larger accounts sucking up to them in the worst way. She's like that sad kid at school with no pals of her own, constantly trying to get in with the older cooler kids. She's the epitome of a sheep
YES. I’ve noticed this! She must live on her phone as she’s always commenting on everyone’s pictures. It’s embarrassing how cringe she is.

So, she's there with Kia to test drive a car when she doesn't drive.... 😂🙄
I might be wrong but I’m sure she does drive, she has her license but just hasn’t driven for years. I’m sure it’s kate I’m thinking of! Might be wrong though

Thing is though this is completely random ad for her as doesnt fit her channel likewise when lucie and the bump went on a boating holiday...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.