Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s another one who manages to make holidays a snooze fest. She’s in Rhodes and I’ve just watched a smaller account there the other week Ever After With Kids and she made it look so interesting and showed us the island and stuff to do, made me want to go there, can’t believe katebowbow is in the same place she’s just sat by the pool and shown us what’s in her blooming bag looks so boring such a contrast
I don't think she's great at travel vlogs or days out.
She's better for fashion/ hauls and interiors..
They are all trying market themselves as life style. Trying to do everything they don't quite pull it off.
I think Kate murnane and Lisa prideux started off as beauty vloggers .

Katie Ellison is better at travel vlogs and interiors.
Fashion and beauty she's weaker at.

Reactions: 1
I don't think she's great at travel vlogs or days out.
She's better for fashion/ hauls and interiors..
They are all trying market themselves as life style. Trying to do everything they don't quite pull it off.
I think Kate murnane and Lisa prideux started off as beauty vloggers .

Katie Ellison is better at travel vlogs and interiors.
Fashion and beauty she's weaker at.
Just really highlights it when people are in the same place and how differently they portray it

I think with the current way YouTube, Instagram and bloggers are we have to consider them small businesses rather than ‘relatable people who we follow on social media’. We have to take everything they say with the understanding they have been paid to say this, much like you wouldn’t believe every word you heard on a television advert. Everything is a polished image .. we no longer have dolly bow bow she has been replaced by ‘Kate Murnane’. There are no family moments they are business opportunities

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s another one who manages to make holidays a snooze fest. She’s in Rhodes and I’ve just watched a smaller account there the other week Ever After With Kids and she made it look so interesting and showed us the island and stuff to do, made me want to go there, can’t believe katebowbow is in the same place she’s just sat by the pool and shown us what’s in her blooming bag looks so boring such a contrast
To be fair - haven’t they all been sick? 🤣 Hardly good advertisement either way

Not her biggest fan at all but I'm sure they said they paid for this holiday themselves, not ad or gifted, and both their kids were sick most the time they were there. Pretty crap luck

She's added yet more dodgy hair clips to her website... type them in Ebay and you can get them for £1... she flogging for £8 PLUS DELIVERY. I do not understand this industry. All they do is claim they're "helping" us - here's the link to my outfit (but fyi I get paid if you buy it) or here's this new amazing moisturiser I'm using (that I'm not really using, but got paid to say this).... and now she's helping us by giving us these hair clips that we could get for SOO much cheaper and makes it out like SHE'S made them. Just absolute money making liars... And they have all these woman idolising them? Why? Don't get me started on the fact she doesn't reply to anyone and literally looks like she puts piss amounts of time into her 'job', compared to what she could now the children are at school and she still has Rikki at home. People who work full time jobs put up more videos and stories than her.

Reactions: 7
I always wonder how couples like that secure mortgage? Do they save enough over the years to just buy the property out right and then carry out extensive renovation work too? Do banks really view selling hair clips and promoting vacuum cleaners as a business that will bring enough wage for the couple and their children to live comfortably AND make regular payments towards mortgage?

Reactions: 6
I always wonder how couples like that secure mortgage? Do they save enough over the years to just buy the property out right and then carry out extensive renovation work too? Do banks really view selling hair clips and promoting vacuum cleaners as a business that will bring enough wage for the couple and their children to live comfortably AND make regular payments towards mortgage?
Presumably they take in so much money that banks can’t refuse them. I’m assuming it’s eye watering amounts they all earn?

Reactions: 3
I mean yeah I’m assuming they make A LOT of money on ads and stuff (very easy money by the looks of what they do when the kids are at school 🙄) and had a pretty hefty deposit. If they’ve been doing it for a long time and can show steady income over 3 years or so, I think that’s understandably enough. Obviously it is risky, but the same for anyone self employed.

Reactions: 2
She just posted a ton of affiliate links on her Instagram stories with 'aff' in white text on a white background - she is getting as bad as Mrs Meldrum 🙄

Reactions: 5
She having a laugh? Harping on about how she finds it hard to keep on top of her washing? You don’t bloody work!! Try working, and having to keep on top of it. Jesus wept. These people don’t know they’ve born

Reactions: 6
Oh it's ridiculous how they all moan about stuff like this. Yet their working day is taking a few pictures , going shopping, cleaning your home, or you know, being filmed doing your washing 😂😂 basically getting paid to do washing and you're moaning you can't stay on top of it!!!! Ridiculous. Try working a full time job, with 2 children, and still do the house work and cleaning etc. Probably never worked a day in her life. And yes I'm sure it was Rikki's friend.

Reactions: 4
She just posted a ton of affiliate links on her Instagram stories with 'aff' in white text on a white background - she is getting as bad as Mrs Meldrum 🙄
The aff links are getting ridiculous now.. shes getting as bad as Em Sheldon

She's another one of these "mum vloggers" that seems to spend little alone time their littlest. She's always taking Archie on little "date days" or just with him more one on one. But never has she gone out alone with Elliot or by it seems spend any time with him. When he's home, she's working all day filming and editing... then he's at pre school and she's not working !! lazy parenting.... 5 year olds easier to deal with are they Kate? These parent vloggers just baffles me how they are "parent goals" and can offer us advice and tips??.....

She's another one of these "mum vloggers" that seems to spend little alone time their littlest. She's always taking Archie on little "date days" or just with him more one on one. But never has she gone out alone with Elliot or by it seems spend any time with him. When he's home, she's working all day filming and editing... then he's at pre school and she's not working !! lazy parenting.... 5 year olds easier to deal with are they Kate? These parent vloggers just baffles me how they are "parent goals" and can offer us advice and tips??.....
The date day has infuriated me... she has taken him out and then gone into the white company... can you not go a day without shopping!! Also both parents are at home but yet yesterday you sent him to a summer camp.....

Reactions: 2
The date day has infuriated me... she has taken him out and then gone into the white company... can you not go a day without shopping!! Also both parents are at home but yet yesterday you sent him to a summer camp.....
To be fair I still sent my children to summer camps when I was a stay at home. Not because I was lazy but because they were fun activities for the kids during 6 long weeks of holidays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.