Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s because work shy rik doesn’t have any income 🤣 absolutely pathetic.
I’d love for her income to dry up a bit so Rikki has to get off his bum and go do some actual work it’d be such a shock to him and her because she wouldn’t cope without him at home.

Reactions: 7
It must put terrible pressure on Kate when she's the only breadwinner, no wonder she accepts every ad going.

Reactions: 1
I honestly just couldn’t take my husband seriously if he wanted to be a kept man. It wouldn’t matter if I was earning so much he didn’t need to work or we won the lottery, it would be so boring! Plus what do her boys have to aspire to? A part time job is better than nothing or what about volunteering especially through these difficult times? My husband has been working from home because of Covid and honestly we have nothing to discuss because we are home all day every day together! He knows what our daughter has been up to because he’s here!

I agree, Kate probably does take every single ad because she has to. Have some self respect and pick and choose at least! I really loved Kate before, from when she lived at home and had her jewellery line and talked about make up and musicals but since she’s had her boys, got the big house and sold her soul and children’s privacy for the sake of cringe ads I can’t relate and I just don’t like her.

Reactions: 16
Her being the main breadwinner isn’t an issue in my opinion, the ‘norm’ has been the other way around for years and people very rarely have anything to say about ‘kept’ women 🤷🏻‍♀️
The amount of ads is getting ridiculous though. It’s just constant and has been for a while now. I wonder how many she has actually done this year - an obscene amount compared to other people I follow.

Reactions: 7
Her being the main breadwinner isn’t an issue in my opinion, the ‘norm’ has been the other way around for years and people very rarely have anything to say about ‘kept’ women 🤷🏻‍♀️
The amount of ads is getting ridiculous though. It’s just constant and has been for a while now. I wonder how many she has actually done this year - an obscene amount compared to other people I follow.
even during lockdown she was doing loads

Reactions: 4
It now feels like she doesn’t film unless it is for an ad. She also doesn’t put AD in the title for a lot of her videos.
I completely agree with you or she will do some earlier in the day before the ad goes live to boost engagement

Reactions: 3
Rik is the worst one of these insta husbands!! He just annoys me thinking about him. I get a really bad vibe from him

Reactions: 6
I stopped watching her ages ago because I just got annoyed at how high class she thinks she is. When you can tell she is council estate trash and looks like a chav.

Wants to redecorate parts of her house every few days (yawn)
Her eyebrows annoy the duck out of me
Her youngest is clingy and whiney
Although her home looks okay she’s obsessed with decor and everything has to look insta perfect
She just a snob who tries to be relatable by doing a few primark hauls every now and then but only buys top brand food at the supermarket- sorry home delivery taking up the slots when you’re a stay at home mum with a sponger of a husband

Reactions: 8
I have no issue with her being the main breadwinner but the fact her lazy slob of a husband doesn't want to work is pathetic. I'd insist he got a job even something part time or I'd kick him to the kerb.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry, what century is this? Female breadwinner with a stay home dad/husband. If they earn enough as a family for have one income then fair play to them. I have never seen anybody say a stay at home mum is lazy or pathetic, and how that must put pressure on the poor man. And what if men said they would have no respect for their children’s mother? I’m not a sahm btw, duck that tit I go to work for a break, I earn more then my husband and pay the majority of the household bills. Does that make him a kept man? What an awful this to say.
Only came to this thread to get the gross of if they were still moving house. Pretty disappointed and won’t be returning.

Reactions: 13
I’m think the issue for me is that it feels like neither of them “works”. It’s not like he’s a stay at home dad that looks after the kids while she works...they both just wander about shops all day and film cringey ads. They both some lazy AF.

I don't think anyone gives a tit what gender the main breadwinner is. We don't live in the 50s. But neither of them doing anything but brag, flash their expensive stuff around and push ads at people all day long.

I couldn't give two hoots who stays at home, but when both your kids are in childcare and school all day, you don't work, you don't even clean your own home (hence all those filthy clear put videos she has to do every month) and all you do is brag about your flash free holidays, your expensive golf clubs and playing your new PS5, all paid for by your wife pushing tit ads at people when many have lost their jobs... then I have an issue with you.

I can think of plenty of stay at home mums who have their kids in school, dont clean their own homes, and then brag about their husbands earnings and flash all their fancy stuff to make people jealous when they literally do nothing all day. I'd say the same about them.

Especially when neither of them earn an honest buck, do nothing for anyone other than plod around a garden centre and show off their gross amount of shopping, pop to Dubai for free and she then release a bloody book for new mums on how to HACK motherhood. This is not the real world at all.

It's lazy, gross, and in bad taste, especially at the moment. Penis, or no penis.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The two of them are bloody lazy but he's worse as he jumped on the fact she was making decent money and chucked work. He's not a stay at home husband while she goes out to work. It's not the case that one parent has had to give up work or work less as the other has a highly demanding job that means they need the childcare. The pair of them laze about all day then go some shopping to buy more crap. They by the looks of it dont bother cleaning daily. Honestly what do they do all day!

Rikki isn't sitting tied to the kitchen while Kate goes out to work and we've started laughing at him. There's nothing sexist in it at all. I couldn't care less who the main breadwinner is as i pointed out. I stand by my comments and if my husband tried to give up work to laze about and live off me then I wouldn't be having it. Though I'm not trying to flog crap on the internet with no shame and bragging about all the free stuff I've got while crying that I can't get my free trip to Dubai this year.

Reactions: 12
I couldn’t give less of a duck about which one of them earns the money. My issue with them is that both of them are at home doing duck all. Their content over the summer/last 6 months could have bashed out in one day. Yet she is always moaning and seems hard done by. Finally unsubscribed today as they piss me off so much!

The two of them are bloody lazy but he's worse as he jumped on the fact she was making decent money and chucked work. He's not a stay at home husband while she goes out to work. It's not the case that one parent has had to give up work or work less as the other has a highly demanding job that means they need the childcare. The pair of them laze about all day then go some shopping to buy more crap. They by the looks of it dont bother cleaning daily. Honestly what do they do all day!

Rikki isn't sitting tied to the kitchen while Kate goes out to work and we've started laughing at him. There's nothing sexist in it at all. I couldn't care less who the main breadwinner is as i pointed out. I stand by my comments and if my husband tried to give up work to laze about and live off me then I wouldn't be having it. Though I'm not trying to flog crap on the internet with no shame and bragging about all the free stuff I've got while crying that I can't get my free trip to Dubai this year.
^ This! I actually have a family member whose husband stays at home while she works. But unlike Kate's husband, he handles his business. They have four children ranging from 16 - 4. All she has to worry about when she comes home is spending time with them. He cooks, he cleans, he manages the kids, their schedules, and he is a wonderful emotional support system for her. She's a social worker at a major children's hospital. Her job really sucks sometimes. She loves and appreciates all he does so she can go to work. As hard as her job can be she gets a lot of fulfillment from it. There is give and take in every relationship but I know she would have never stayed with him if he wasn't an exceptional partner. We have some traditionalists who like to add their sexist options to the mix and we have no problem telling them where to shove it. What this woman's husband does is take care of the kids while she films and then likely buggers off to play his new PlayStation. I can't even with some of these "husbands."

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.