Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen her ad for that mop....! I actually used to love her creativity but these recent ones are just beyond embarrassing! Rik got off his arse to even star in it 🤣 And as ridiculous as the ad is I highly doubt the mop is as good as she says. We’ve been here with hinch and know it’s all rubbish 🤪

Reactions: 1
That hoover - mop is rubbish

the egg was being pushed along , she cut that out then the floor was clean.

watch again closely

Reactions: 3
Omg that Hoover ad is so so cringe and your absolutly correct about the egg. She certainly is putting on a performance for everyone, that's for sure but then that's her whole life these days. One big performance to try to get the daft followers to buy the crap she peddles. She's a glorified door to door sales person (minus the going door to door).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I believe there is a fine line between ‘trying hard’ and being a ‘try hard’. Kate is definitely falling into the latter with these ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That hoover - mop is rubbish

the egg was being pushed along , she cut that out then the floor was clean.

watch again closely
Hahaha you are so right about the egg.

what a load of tat is in their stocking filler video!!! All going to end up in landfill by mid January. I’m not the most eco person ever but I always wonder who buys this cheap crap shops try and sell us at this time of year and now I know who!! If you are on a budget then I totally understand, but these two aren’t! They are just buying for the sake of buying

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her ASOS haul is AWFUL. She has turned into such a Stacey Solomon wannabe. A cream unitard isn't a good look for anyone.

I had a skim through her haul and was so confused ??? What's happened to her style ? Its just changed so much, and doesn't provide much inspo if I'm completed honest. Her style has never been my cup of tea, but she's always looked well put together. Now, I can't explain it, but it's off...

Also anyone else think she put that comment up about health anxiety because she's got loads of ads going up and needed something to pull us back in before she posted yet another crappy ad 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I haven’t followed this thread for ages. I thought her house had sold ages ago???? She’s still in there and doesn’t seem to have mentioned it

I was just about to ask about the house. Us it sold, is it not. Are they staying or going. Nothings been mentioned either way. Too busy with all the ads it seems!

She also doesn't really have a side return to extend into on her current house.
Hers is an end terrace house where the previous own already put a big side extension on.

Last edited:
It can only be for a new house then. House content galore coming up in the new year it seems. She'll be on the hunt for free gifts galore soon as well from all the brands to fill her new princess pad.

Has she even mentioned selling her house? If not I'm sure it'll be some big planned reveal with an ad and sponsorship thrown in there knowing her.

Has she even mentioned selling her house? If not I'm sure it'll be some big planned reveal with an ad and sponsorship thrown in there knowing her.
no she will be doing a Liza and prob not announcing anything until it’s gone through. I think she’s deleting any comments that ask.

I can’t help but think she is asking these questions about wrap around extensions because she wants some brand to see it and offer to gift it

Bloody hell an ad for the beano now. This woman has no shame and will advertise anything, she'd advertise her granny if it'd make her a few quick bucks from it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.