Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkyLou

I bet they do know the gender. She doesn’t strike me as someone who could have a surprise and as they clearly want a girl I reckon she found out ASAP.
I also think the know the gender of this baby and it's another boy. I know she miscarried last year, but neither one of them seem all that enthusiastic about this new baby. Which is odd to me. I know people who have miscarried and had stillbirths. They tend to be overly cautious about all the medical stuff but still very excited at the prospect of a new child. These two just seem so...meh about the whole thing.

Reactions: 7

Esme

VIP Member
Are 7 ads in such a video really necessary. Profiteering from a loss.
I haven’t and won’t watch it but SEVEN ads! I noticed on her grid post Tommy’s commented and she said I’m donating all the profit to you...seems like she’s only said that because they commented? Why not say on the video all profits would be donated to them 🤨 (she may have done so I could be wrong)

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
I can’t stand the amount of ads she does.. I’ve been blocked by her on Instagram for years for saying her dogs weren’t the kind of dogs I’d have and she didn’t like it 🤣
Why did they spend all that money on that house if they are selling so soon, I thought that was their forever home?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

So I have been doing a little digging, and their house has been on the market since October - they bought it for £400k and it’s listed for £475-500k which seems insane to me as it looks like they’ve definitely done more than £100k work on it as the house has been completed gutted looking at previous pictures.. they bought it June 2018... why ultimately lose money on the house, I really don’t get it!!
because it no longer meets the insta criteria and no doubt she wants the island kitchen with the bi fold doors...
It seems to be at the min that the only time she bothers to come onto Instagram is when she has an ad to push to get the engagement up

daisiemae

I think the type of person drawn to being an influencer in the first place are more likely to be materialistic people who aren’t great with money. The lure of having a husband at home full time is too much for them all to resist it seems. Very short sighted indeed

Esme

VIP Member
I hope she’s not planning any videos in the garden when the weather improves...won’t be able to hear her over the traffic drone 😂

• Haha

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I have no problem with vloggers advertising for brands, the issue comes when they try and deceive followers by failing to declare it as an ad, while gushing about how amazing the brand/product is.

What I will say is she needs to get Ricky up to speed with it too, he needs to be putting it as an ad and not gifted so they're both on the same page.

M

Member 4330

@PastelLouise where is she selling the clips 😯. I've never followed her socials and haven't watched her YouTube in ages. Is she claiming to make them??
She put a swipe up on her stories, it links to her own website.

Exactly my thoughts @SmartieQueen the cheek! Buying them off eBay and reselling? Anyone can buy them off there. Why would you do that 😱

Edif: Print screen from AliExpress ... 50p clips easily available for anyone to buy. Selling them for £9! Sad thing is some people don’t know about aliexpress or think to look on eBay. She’s exploiting these people. So disappointed as I really liked her!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
  • Wow

reader87123

VIP Member
Sorry to offend anyone, but I can't get past the voice, so it's a no from me. :oops:

Her little boys are adorable though.

Good for you and great, gossip away! I’m not saying gossip should be illegal. Whatever you need go for it. I just wanted to know why people had to be spiteful but apparently I’m a bully lol. Brilliant
I never called you a bully?!
Yes,there are some spiteful posts on here. It's a gossip forum, some people go harder than others. That's life. Most YouTubers constantly get told across their platforms that the sun shines out of their arse, and if you question them on something then you're attacked by a 1000 other viewers for asking a question or having an opinion. So, some people come here to see if there's any like minded people out there who agree with them.
It's no different to asking your mate if she knows what Sandra off the school run has been up to imo.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
How ridiculous a woman in her thirties a)getting all that crap for xmas and b)doing a 'haul' video.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Theyre all joined at the hip aren't they - the prideauxs, michalaks, meldrums until recently - why can't the men go out and get a fecking job instead of hanging round on their wives channels.
And the wives channels were almost always better before the men got involved 🤷‍♀️

Queenie30

I don’t get why she needs so many clothes. She doesn’t have a job to go to, she spends her days doing the same thing (shopping, spending money, thinking of ways to spend money etc) so why does she need so many clothing items?

• Haha

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I couldn't even copy with her latest video. I couldn't make it few 2 minutes.

'2 years since we've been in this house. When I looked at last years house update video I couldn't believe how much we've done since then'... let's just completely gloss over the fact that you've already sold it!!

Babbel127

Going away again.... no doubt on a #gifted or #ad trip
I don't know how these influencers "try" to be relatable, yet their lifestyle is completely unattainable. So bored. I just don't get it 😂 I do wonder how many people actually book these holidays after watching them be gifted to these influencers?

Her latest video. Again fashion. I love how she makes it seem she doesn't have a lot. Did you see Rikki's instagram with 3 bags for charity ? 🤷‍♀️😂 chucked out a load more. Really makes me mad the WASTE. I know it's going to charity and someone else, but she's influencing people to have jusr a wasteful mindset. Constantly buying, changing her house. For content, obviously and well, she has the money. I just think it's so naive and not good for m people to consume and see.

Also not the mention the STRANGE ad placement ?that doesn't go at all... lazy because she definitely could of thought of a better video.... but it wouldn't have "gone" with her content. So don't take the ad 🤷‍♀️

Niamhm

Chatty Member
She's being so rude on stories calling people out for saying they hope she has a girl. Get over yourself you thick tombstone teeth looking bore.
I don't think she was being rude. It is completely rude when people say 'hope you have x gender' it's insulting whether they mean well or not.

Niamhm

Chatty Member
I too have had a chemical pregnancy in the past and a miscarriage, so altho I understand the former is still tough and upsetting it isn't the same kind of pain as a miscarriage even just a few weeks later.
Like pp said it would have just been like a regular period, if she hadn't done a test she never would have known.

Not to take away from her hurt because I completely understand but I thought the video was unnecessary. Yes bring awareness to baby loss but the video, at least to me, was just her using this as an excuse for being lazy on her channel this year. If it had have happened in like May it would have made sense but August! The whole thing just seemed like a cry for attention and a pity party tbh.

Hope that didn't seem too heartless