Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I wouldn't mind the ads half as much if she was putting any effort into her channels outwith the ads. But she is dull and non-existent unless she has something to punt!
Basically using followers for the money without giving any kind of content in return. Shame to see how lazy and greedy she has become!

Reactions: 8

Babbel127

The ads are getting ridiculous !!! They are CONSTANT. I get it's her job but it's all the time. I wouldn't mind but she's not putting any other effort in. But You can tell she's just trying to throw other photos in to space them out, as she doesn't usually post this much and they're just SO BORING. where's the YouTube videos? Or anything interesting? Her page is jusr full of ads and boring content. And moaning about the world not being back to normal SO she can be laid to go to Dubai again 😂 oh dear. UNFOLLOWED.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Surely she’s not been shopping again?! She really isn’t listening to people when they tell her about fast fashion and the amount of hauls she does 🙄 she has so many clothes that look really lovely, I don’t understand the need to buy so much all the time 🤷🏼‍♀️
She is stuck in the past and literally has nothing else going on in her life other than shopping.

She used her channel as an excuse to buy so much stuff but attitudes have shifted massively since she started YouTube and she is refusing to change with them.

Last year I unfollowed 90% of the original YouTube accounts I used to love. They were all now so vacuous and materialistic, totally out of touch and crammed full of cringe adds. Kate was one of about 5 or 6 that I chose to keep watching but now she is just as bad as the rest.

Totally unrelatable lifestyle, so many holidays, swanning around on yachts in Dubai for free, ad after ad after ad, everythkng is so gloaty and arrogant, and zero content other than 'look at all the stuff I've been given and bought. Now watch me chuck it all out again and clear out my grotty house'.

She is going to be another Mrs Meldrum if she's not careful.

• Heart

Onthehop

VIP Member
I think they really want to seem like they know what they're doing, but they don't.

Their first purchase was a complete balls up. They couldn't do what they wanted with it, spent a fortune on it anyway, and made pretty much nothing on it after costs when they sold it 2 years later.

Now they've spent another £100k and they're left with a very underwhelming £600k house in an absolutely appalling location.

They're going spend an absolute fortune on renovating it and more than likely lose money on it or be stuck with a house they can't shift.

No amount of Pinterest kitchen and cute prints is going to make that road-noise, heavy motorway pollution from both sides, rough area and the smell of sewage any nicer.

It wasn't even a bargain... I can't understand why you would compromise so much with such a high budget. They just wanted to rush into the big Instagram kitchen extension and I think they're going to regret this purchase too.
The previous owners must have celebrated when the contracts were signed. I bet they’ve moved to a quieter area.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Anyone find it incredibly odd that kate won lucie and the bumps virgin experience day.... when they are good mates???

• Wow

fireflies

VIP Member
I
It's obviously another gifted fucking trip. Without the kids. Duh. Look at the suitcase. Parents doing the childcare again. Lucky to get one poxy holiday. Let alone third one. And childfree time. Next time she moans about being tired etc. She can piss of!!! Honestly their life must be soooo easy. Going shopping for work. Rikki doesn't seem to do much at all! Taking photos... getting free tips... what's this going to teach their kids tho?!? You see all these other YouTubers as well, have a job, single mum and still do more than she does with uploading videos. Honestly seems like all she does is shop. Her videos are very lazy recently I've found as welll. This whole market is ridiculous and isn't living in the real world at all. Whilst the majority of us struggle.
Agree total lazy boring unrelatable lately
Another holiday yawn
Irony we have Thomas cook going down the pan hard-working families losing out on holidays they saved and paid for.yet infleunecers gifted holidays and mini breaks left right and centre.
Intrigued to know how many translate to bookings.

Queenie30

Influencers are becoming more and more unrelatable, and with all the free crap they get ‘gifted’ all its doing is winding their audience up the wrong way. I bet that’s why she hasn’t mentioned the trip until today, the day before she goes! Her content is all the same now, shopping and gifts. So out of touch with the real world it’s unbelievable

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I like Kate and Rickie, so I tend not to come on their threads as I don't agree with the most of the opinions other members post, and as it's a trash thread I have nothing to add to it. So I let others get on with it.

It's very simple for supporters not to involve themselves with a trash thread on a gossip site. Less hassle and upset all around

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
I’m think the issue for me is that it feels like neither of them “works”. It’s not like he’s a stay at home dad that looks after the kids while she works...they both just wander about shops all day and film cringey ads. They both some lazy AF.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
She is so obvious.. doesn’t post anything for days, then q and a next day.. ad. I don’t think she gives two hoots about Instagram anymore unless she’s being paid for it. No doubt it will be a different story when she’s trying to get freebies

Reactions: 7

Lexie86

I used to really enjoy watching her videos and she was probably one of the first YouTubers i watched but I cant stick this woman any longer. It's all ad ad ad, all the bloomin time. I see shes got another one up. I really wonder when this influencer crap will die, honestly any time i see a product recommended by one of them i really dont want to buy it. Its so annoyingwjen loads if them are doing the same ad and you can tell it's all fake.

• Heart

Pingping

tbh I reckon it’s gonna be a huge increase from what they have now. It will be a big renovation project (= plenty of content / chance to grab freebies). All that money she has earned from all those ads this year have to go somewhere.
Tbh I can’t stand her anymore that I can’t even hate watch her!

no semi detached - I’m sure it was brought for £400k and sold for around £475k

She’s very sneaky though. She knew how many people would watch the moving house announcement video so to add an ad to that is a bit shady IMO!
Yes I agree, she is very ad heavy, and it is off putting IMO

M

Member 4330

Nooo I actually really like Kate. But why has she bought lots of hair clips from eBay and is now flogging them for 2x 3x the price and as her own?!

• Wow

Jobagels

The property market is still open during lockdown, people are still able to move. No point having the stamp duty holiday otherwise 😂
The property market is still open but that doesn't mean it's an open house to have her parents over helping her crack of with all that Instagramable renovation work she needs doing straight away.

There is absolutely no way in a million years that she is going to slum it in a less than perfect home for long. She wouldn't allow her grid to suffer 🤣 she will want Daddy there working from the second she gets her keys. And lazy Rik isn't going to get much done really is he.

Justlurking1

Her being the main breadwinner isn’t an issue in my opinion, the ‘norm’ has been the other way around for years and people very rarely have anything to say about ‘kept’ women 🤷🏻‍♀️
The amount of ads is getting ridiculous though. It’s just constant and has been for a while now. I wonder how many she has actually done this year - an obscene amount compared to other people I follow.

LurkyLou

I know we're all shocked they're moving. She's only mentioned in every other video she did last year. Truth be told I'm not really a fan of their current home. The upstairs is really awkward and would take a huge remodel to sort it out. They clearly want more children and it wouldn't work with how it's situated now. I guess I don't understand why they jumped the gun and purchased this house before they had a plan sorted out. I don't know how it works there but here, our realtors will tell you if it's worth your time and money to update certain things in a home. Based on where the market was at the time we were looking, we were able to rule out quite a few homes we were interested in based on return in investment. Seems like they came in half cocked when they bought this home and they really regretted it. She does know that you can flip homes that you don't live in...right? She may love flipping but that doesn't mean she wants to move every few years. Hope they've grown up a bit this time around and actually selected a home that can realistically meet their needs.

JWAC89

4th November.

how gutted must you be that you literally have just moved into a new house already and someone on here has found it already...
Yes I thought that!! Nothing is private when you post online like she / any other influencer does 🤷‍♀️ think id hate that myself. Definitely prefer having my smaller income and cheaper house rather than have everyone know my business 🙃

• Heart

Lexie86

Bloody hell an ad for the beano now. This woman has no shame and will advertise anything, she'd advertise her granny if it'd make her a few quick bucks from it

• Heart