Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pingping

Has their house sold? It looks to me like they're on the move. She is cleaning out the loft now. Or maybe she's just bored, I dunno. I haven't been keeping up with her lately. Way too many ad's for my liking!
I can see it was listed in October, but the listing doesn’t say STC or anything... so not sure 🤔

I just honestly can’t believe all the work (her dad) has done to that house just for them to move 2 years later!! It’s crazy!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Babbel127

I had a skim through her haul and was so confused ??? What's happened to her style ? Its just changed so much, and doesn't provide much inspo if I'm completed honest. Her style has never been my cup of tea, but she's always looked well put together. Now, I can't explain it, but it's off...

Also anyone else think she put that comment up about health anxiety because she's got loads of ads going up and needed something to pull us back in before she posted yet another crappy ad 😂😂

• Heart

twinkle76

I genuinely feel Kate is a lovely person. I just don’t think either of them have the brains to think of the consequences their content may have on their audience. I’m just totally sick of the whole ‘influencer’ thing now. It seems people like these two choose it because it’s an easy way of living. You get a lovely house, holidays and wardrobes of clothes by simply showing the world a snippet of your life and advertising the biggest pile of shite that offered to them. Meanwhile the country has gone to shit with poverty levels at an all time high.
I get that Kate has always had an interest in fashion but the way she goes through clothes is horrific. I probably have 1/20th of what she has and that’s sufficient for me. I just don’t think she realises the impact of what she does. All of these mummy influencers just want the dream life but wouldn’t know the meaning of a hard days work.

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
She having a laugh? Harping on about how she finds it hard to keep on top of her washing? You don’t bloody work!! Try working, and having to keep on top of it. Jesus wept. These people don’t know they’ve born

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
The ads are just non stop and she clearly says yes to absolutely EVERYTHING! At least be genuine in what you agree to 🤣

I bet they do know the gender. She doesn’t strike me as someone who could have a surprise and as they clearly want a girl I reckon she found out ASAP.
she really has lost her way with the ads she advertises all sorts of shite! She only comes on Instagram when she has something to peddle… greed really has changed her!

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Everything every mum does is a 'hack' as we all work out the quickest, easiest way to do the jobs we all need to do to parent our kids.

Sarahlou23xxx

I wasn’t sure if to post this here or another section but it seems she’s more a family channel now.
What’s everyone’s opinion of her?
She seems to be another one AD after AD now.
All her videos are freebies or ADS

I always wonder how couples like that secure mortgage? Do they save enough over the years to just buy the property out right and then carry out extensive renovation work too? Do banks really view selling hair clips and promoting vacuum cleaners as a business that will bring enough wage for the couple and their children to live comfortably AND make regular payments towards mortgage?

Lexie86

Wow what a sanctimonious so and so. She was so smug on stories of look at me look at me, in going to support some small businesses.

I didn't see her asking for a free item. She has such a brass neck. What a cheek just buy and supoirt the small business. Her and the lazy husband are utterly pathetic.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
2 years ago today they said goodbye to their old house... they're about to say goodbye to their bloody new house too.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Most of these Insta floggers are the same. Start asking for advice/ideas from their followers, you know full well they expect some gullible company to offer them stuff for free 😡

fireflies

VIP Member
Wow im bit shocked shes extending so soon in current climate.
Correct me if im wrong this is the 1st house they own?
How can she afford it as weird time remortgage.
Katie Ellison and Charlotte had to remortage.
They spent fortune on their garden last year.
Their gardens not even that large.
I guess she wants obligatory kitchen diner with island unit.
I find her house odd though.
I like her snug but really dont like her lounge diner its too narrow like a waiting room.
Her hallways really odd and her stairs are boring.
The upstairs has weird room you have to walk through.
I like her current kitchen.
I given up watching her find her so boring and materialistic.
I cant stand her lazy husband Ricky.

I assume visit dubai ad means yet another trip on the carda.

Milmum

Just watching the holiday video - is it me picking or did she literally only show them eating for four days? She went to the spa but said she didn’t film, had a 9 course meal from the villa - battery ran out! Erm the sole purpose of going there is to film. Surely you would show the country a little bit not just pizza. The video did not make me want to run and book a holiday, it did however make me want to order a dominos 😂🙈🤷‍♀️

VanillaIce

Yes I agree.. If it were me and my husband I think he’d want to use the freedom time and finances wise to set up his own business doing something he’s always wanted to... or at least invest, maybe in property. Having him home all day during lockdown has been bad enough 🙈🤣 I think it’s important for couples to have a bit of their lives away from one another!

daisiemae

This so much!
We are just an average family, like many others; A little older than her, 2 kids about the same age as hers. My husband works long hours 6 days a week, I work during the week, we are constantly trying to juggle work, after school clubs, trying to manage time off for school plays and sick kids between us, grabbing the food shop on the way home from work and still trying to make bed time, not sitting down for dinner until 9pm most nights after we've got the kids to bed.
We have no family around to help, we haven't had an evening or even a few hours to ourselves in years, our weekends are spent trying to finish off renovating our house, ironing, cleaning, homework. Just like most people.

She complains so much about being busy (too bust to even do laundry regulary!!) But neither of them work and then spend all their time shopping in shopping centres, at the garden centre, and then having to clear their house out cos they bought too much crap again. All while her dad renovates their entire house for them to her every changing demands.

Is she for real? The rest of the word feel blessed if they get a sunday afternoon just to sit as a family without work or jobs to do.
my life looks just like yours. My husband works crazy hours also 6 days a week, I work 4 days a week. Our life is chaos and a constant juggle. They have absolutely no idea about the real world at all. We may look at them with envious eyes but honestly would I want my daughters to have lived such a sheltered existence as her? If anything ever goes wrong for these people they just can’t cope, Mrs Meldrum is a prime example. It doesn’t do them any good in the long run.

• Heart

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
I do love my partner very much but couldn’t spend all day every day together, I’m not sure whether she’s daft or whether she deserves a medal!
This!!! We both work full time but when I was home with the children when they were young it would have driven me mad to have him home all day.

I also think in such an uncertain industry that one of them having a traditional job would be a good idea. I got the impression he was some kind of trades man so things like that you need to keep skills up to date.