Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Linnyloo

VIP Member
2 years ago today they said goodbye to their old house... they're about to say goodbye to their bloody new house too.
She won't mention the move either - so sly and secretive. I've put a comment like oo when are you moving etc and every time it's deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Their ads make me cringe so much 🙈🙈 I don’t think it would matter how much #gifted shite I was getting- I don’t think I could bring myself to act like that much of a muppet. It’s embarrassing

Liptastic

VIP Member
Hope she doesn't rip out that lawn and replace it with shitty plastic fake grass that is horrible for the environment.

• Sick

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
So they're on holiday, but the picture of the eldest with his balloon is from their house (unless they've taken that lego table with them?) What a birthday for a 6 year old when they're forced to stand to pose with his balloon days before his actual birthday, purely for the 'gram! Why couldn't one of them just nip to get a balloon if they really wanted him to have one, not like they're holidaying in the Australian outback

Jobagels

That road noise is HORRIFIC.
She is pretty much on the M25 to the front, and she can literally see another main motorway from her back garden. I just couldn't deal with that at all.

rememberme

Thank you, I take full responsibility for forcing you 😉 I still can’t actually believe you found it!!!

wow the garden and master (once refurbished) are lovely but the rest is actually pretty underwhelming!!! They are going to gut that whole property and you are right, the kitchen will be the first they rip out

• Haha

L7890

I used to love her videos before the ads I think she’s a good mum also, but she gives off Emily Norris vibes with her marketing technique. Personally when I see an ad from a mummy flogger I purposefully avoid the product or if they affiliate a link to something I go out my way to buy it off a different website. Another comment they all claim they carry on YouTube for fun and document memories etc, I wonder how many of them would still be here today if they didn’t earn money from it.

Also I can’t stand the life they portray as an ‘influencer’ how busy they are etc all these mummy flogger stories lately of their to do lists for the day just prove how ‘not busy’ they actually are... (This isn’t just related to Kate obviously)
Lastly it’s completely unrealistic to people who aren’t Instagram influencers and this is why people think they aren’t good enough it’s a joke.
Rant (opinion not trolling as they would see it) over...

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
I havent watched her in ages but came up you tube suggestions veiwing houses.
Surely they wouldn't move so soon.
Her poor carpenter dad.
Wonder if planning permission o extension turned down.
They only had mortgage for 2 years.
she is wanting to basically completely change the whole downstairs of the house...: these instagram ers are never happy... always looking for bigger and better

sparklemoon12

Chatty Member
They definitely don’t need to extend the house, they have more than enough room if they just changed the floor plans and knocked down a couple of walls 🙄

EmCheese

VIP Member
She lives near me- her other half does every single school run ! She never does a single school run in fact she never leaves the house , it’s all fake for the gram. I think she’s actually quite fake and shes only moved a few roads away . I think she moved because she didn’t want to be around “
Council people “ as her house was ex council
To be fair, why shouldn’t her lazy ass husband do the school runs if he’s not working 😂

• Haha

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
Spare a thought for those in hospital really ill with Covid 19 over Christmas. No visitors allowed. Maybe then you will realise how blessed you are, Dolly Bow Bow. 💔

• Heart

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
They definitely don’t need to extend the house, they have more than enough room if they just changed the floor plans and knocked down a couple of walls 🙄
but where would the insta worthy kitchen with bi folds and an island come from there... not forgetting the content..

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She always starts off saying that she isn't bragging or showing off..... 🙄🙄🙄
I might be wrong but she always strikes me as the kind of person who would kick off if people didn't make a massive fuss of her on her birthday and treat her like a queen.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I haven’t viewed her Instagram for a while but took a look tonight and what’s happened? She always looked bubbly and fun in her photos before and now she looks very sad/ fake and a bit dead behind the eyes?
Sold her soul, that's why.

Babbel127

So she went to a boot fair and bought second hand clothes.... that she "kinda" likes, that don't actually fit her.... just for a video and to look like she's not wasteful.... and well it's #secondhandseptember.... she's like well, it's only Zara and was so cheap so who cares.... but I love this coat because it's a good make 🙄🙄🙄🙄 I'm done.

Babbel127

Same with how MUCH she buys from amazon... it also really annoys how when she's about to do an ad which she obviously thinks is amazing. She's like "I'm not sure it's gonna work" to big it up and make out like she doesn't thinks she's that great.. when it's clear she is SO big headed. And everyone's like "oh you're so amazing you made it work, so much hard work" bore offffff. Sure the ads are better than pictures but if we all had that much time, we'd all be able to learn to edit like that too 😂 the way she comes on to jusr say that to try and justify how much time has been spent. We all know she spends half her day online shopping for stuff she doesn't need

just find her boring, unrelatable and now so up herself .The amount she's put about her skincare basically begging for Gifted treatment too!! The amount she earns from this, she can pay!' Annoys me so much

• Heart

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
That’s because work shy rik doesn’t have any income 🤣 absolutely pathetic.
I’d love for her income to dry up a bit so Rikki has to get off his bum and go do some actual work it’d be such a shock to him and her because she wouldn’t cope without him at home.

Justlurking1

I believe there is a fine line between ‘trying hard’ and being a ‘try hard’. Kate is definitely falling into the latter with these ads.

• Heart
If she didn't have Insta and YouTube , how exactly would she get anything for herself???
Has she ever actually had a real job?
She comes across as an air head tbh!

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
I honestly couldn’t think of anyone less able to give parenting advice than Kate! Give me a real mum who is juggling 100s of balls with only two hands.

Most parents are trying to juggle work and home, household chores, food planning and the food shop, keeping on top of finances and bills while also trying to look after themselves and make time for their family and friends! She doesn’t have a clue about real life, real stresses and struggles.