Kate Murnane #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her again last night too and also could hear her playing music pretty loud. Is the room sound proofed cause she makes a lot of noise to say she’d have two young kids sleeping in the house

why is she always ok tiktok selling clothes like she's a rip off shopping channel??? what a strange turn of events from her old social media ways of vlogging etc. i used to watch her WAYYY back in the day when she did primark hauls and first got pregnant and now im like wtf.

Reactions: 6
They buy Ali Express or Shein and say they’ve sourced an amazing supplier …the couple in Bath do it too it’s tit.

Reactions: 7
I commented saying selling aliexpress at a premium price again and she laughed and said nothing is from aliexpress 🤣 I said your hair clips were though and then got blocked

• Haha
I commented saying selling aliexpress at a premium price again and she laughed and said nothing is from aliexpress 🤣 I said your hair clips were though and then got blocked
She’s a bloody liar,all her stuff is Ali express
Snake

She’s a bloody liar,all her stuff is Ali express
Snake
Those clothes are SUCH low quality and so bad for the planet and then ripping people off for them too … shameful! People aren’t stupid .. much better to head down to Primark and use it occasionally and top up with charity shop finds / Vinted .. if you are trying to save money. Trying to spin this tit as lux is so bloody embarrassing!

Reactions: 3
I really don’t know why she has gone down this route! I used to really like her and her content wasn’t too bad. It was after having her third child that she suddenly stopped smiling and started all the TikTok shilling and that’s when I unfollowed.

Reactions: 9
She’s not the only one though, one of my favourite’handmade’ shops has just started selling insane amounts from Temu and massively gone down in my estimation! Hate seeing these influencers/shops ripping people off!

I can’t cope with her tik tok lives anymore- Jesus talk about unbearable to watch! I thought qvc was cheap crap but Kate really is on another level! Half the time, she’s got her arse to camera whilst she sorts out stuff on her phone and just says “hold on a minute” whilst her viewers are sat twiddling their thumbs waiting for her to get organised then it’s just silence before she holds up the next thing and then does the exact same thing. Who the duck watches and even worse buys this tit she’s selling? Here’s an idea Kate, maybe get some tips off QVC as duck knows they are more organised and entertaining than you!

plus get rid of the murae letters on your panelling- it looks CRAP!

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or is this new term of HEY GIRLS or girls you have got to see this/buy this grating on anyone else?

I find it so cringe!!!

Firstly, her hair (length and colour) has aged her massively. The tone of her make up doesn't compliment the fake blonde look. She looked so much better and more youthful with her darker roots.

Secondly, the angle of the camera on her Tiktok live sales is terrible. It either makes her look twice her normal size or her Instagram reels are actually not showing her real size. She looks a completely different body shape (no body shaming intended - she looks in fab shape I'm just confused as to why there is such a difference?)

Third - the clothes she is trying to flog are absolutely atrocious! Why would anyone in their RIGHT MIND be fooled into paying those rip off prices for such tat? HOW can she be selling out of some styles!!? She is NEVER seen wearing any of those things herself. Why would she be buying similar things (but in much better quality and that's just Primark quality) if she could wear the things from her 'own brand' instead? The fact she isn't tells you something about how awful that stuff is!

I really think the bubble is bursting for her. Channel Mum has been liquidated and has been taken over by M&C Saatchi. I think what has happened is that she was long time friends with the Channel Mum bosses and so they treated her very well. Sending all the best sponsorship deals her way, letting her get away with little to no effort in terms of the content she was producing, etc. They sung her praises when describing her to have a large, loyal following and to be basically one of the best influencers to work with in their directory. I think since the change in management, she no longer gets special treatment. Their description of her on their website is vague and shows her to be no more special than the other influencers they work with.

Have you noticed how she has done a fair amount of content recently for free? No ads attached to them? Primark hauls, GRWM outfits, cringe reels that hook on to the latest trend/music. She's not getting the level of sponsorships she needs to fund the expensive lifestyle they've been living. Flogging the clothes is probably something she has to do to help pay her enormous mortgage/extension bills. It's just a shame that even that avenue of money making has come so easily to her due to having an account with a large level of followers.

Honestly, if she was starting out now, she would have NO chance. Hopefully M&C Saatchi kick her out on her ear soon.

Reactions: 8
Those necklace charm things she’s flogging look like they would turn your neck green in a rain storm…tacky and cheap.