Kate Murnane #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot about her but her Live feeds keeping coming up on my tiktok of her flogging clothes. And she’s doing them every night for hours? Does she not have a life and want to spend time with her husband?

Reactions: 4
I forgot about her but her Live feeds keeping coming up on my tiktok of her flogging clothes. And she’s doing them every night for hours? Does she not have a life and want to spend time with her husband?
One

Money …and it’s all aliexpress ….disgusting

Reactions: 3
What in the aliexpress is her “clothing line”I refuse to believe anyone is buying her tat when 99.9% of her stock is the exact same as what everyone else is selling on TikTok shops. The only difference is her inflated prices.

Reactions: 4
What in the aliexpress is her “clothing line”I refuse to believe anyone is buying her tat when 99.9% of her stock is the exact same as what everyone else is selling on TikTok shops. The only difference is her inflated prices.
They’re not even remotely nice looking clothes.

Reactions: 2
I watched about 30 seconds as well. Absolute tat! Jumper for nearly £40 and you see all the stitching coming away and it’s see through!

Reactions: 1
Do we think if someone is unhappy with something she offers returns/refunds?

She said last week she’d spent hours packing - who the hell is buying her crap?

I’ve spotted a couple of her TikTok lives… wow they’re a bit cringe and I actually feel bad for her—seems like something you’d do if you really need some cash!

Reactions: 3
I’ve spotted a couple of her TikTok lives… wow they’re a bit cringe and I actually feel bad for her—seems like something you’d do if you really need some cash!
They are SO cringeworthy. Last night one came up on my FYP and she had 33 viewers 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2