Kate Murnane #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they know it’s another boy so are waiting until it’s born to announce it. The pressure is on to have a girl as that would just go down so much better with the audience and that’s just a fact x

Reactions: 8
I just can't get over the jewellery! It just looks like she walked onto Accesorize, bought the stock, and is reselling it for 5x the price!

Reactions: 5
I just can't get over the jewellery! It just looks like she walked onto Accesorize, bought the stock, and is reselling it for 5x the price!
she prob has. I think she sold hair Jewellery a few years back and she got it from this website then bumped the price up…

the price for her Jewellery is ridiculous!

Reactions: 6
she prob has. I think she sold hair Jewellery a few years back and she got it from this website then bumped the price up…

the price for her Jewellery is ridiculous!
Yes! They were from some super trashy wholesale website and you could pick then up on eBay for 99p each, and she was passing them off as her own and asking for £8.50 for them!

I can't see this being any different at all.

I have a friend who studies jewellery making and silver work as a degree and masters. She's incredible and hand makes each piece after year's and years of training and practice. She's just buying these in from somewhere.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Let's be honest, she's probably got them from the same place this Etsy seller did but has slapped £100 quid on the price.

20210803_125641.jpg
20210803_125655.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Another day another 2 ads… seriously is there nothing that this girl won’t advertise??

Reactions: 5
Another day another 2 ads… seriously is there nothing that this girl won’t advertise??
I think she doesn’t have a choice since she’s the only channel mum blogger left that has the highest subs/followers regardless of the watch or view her ridiculous Ad after ad. Emily Norris and Lucy Carter both went off to Gleam.

So the packaging of the jewellery is beautiful but there is a spelling error in the word jewellery on the inside of the box and possibly on the flyers being added into the parcel. Jewellry. Would this have not been checked before the packaging was printed in bulk? Why have they not corrected this before sending out the luxuriously priced items to new customers? The wax seals are sticky back plastic, not hot wax which she has done herself. Just bulk bought via wholesale.

I was genuinely impressed with some of the pieces but I am disappointed with the fact that someone has already found the exact same design of one necklace for a lot less on Etsy. I thought she had claimed to have designed the pieces herself from scratch? Like, hand drawn and then brought to life via high quality jewellery makers?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The jewellery isn't at all a surprise IMO. This is legit how she started her career on YT when she was DollyBowBow, selling poor quality wholesale tat and knocking the price up. She's just going back to her roots but with a bigger following so a bigger price tag.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if anyone has pointed out that spelling mistake to her. A bit of an oversight!

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t work out how to quote from the last thread into this new one but wanted to comment on the following:

“I also think the know the gender of this baby and it's another boy. I know she miscarried last year, but neither one of them seem all that enthusiastic about this new baby. Which is odd to me. I know people who have miscarried and had stillbirths. They tend to be overly cautious about all the medical stuff but still very excited at the prospect of a new child. These two just seem so...meh about the whole thing.”

As someone who has personally experienced stillbirth, and who knows many others who have or who have had miscarriages, I have to say that pregnancy after loss is immeasurably and unimaginably hard. Everyone deals with these things differently but I don’t find it surprising in the slightest that they are not jumping for joy before baby arrives safe and sound. My pregnancy post loss was the most difficult time in my life. Many never truly believe their next baby will make it. I do believe them when they say they’re not bothered about the sex of their baby - they just want a baby in their arms.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ugh getting irritated by her endless Murae chat (fugly brand name btw does anyone agree 😂) and self indulgent selfies. Sooooo close to unfollowing

Ugh getting irritated by her endless Murae chat (fugly brand name btw does anyone agree 😂) and self indulgent selfies. Sooooo close to unfollowing
I just can’t stand her.. the constant ads are bad enough then you have the constant smug selfies..

I just can’t stand her.. the constant ads are bad enough then you have the constant smug selfies..
Her latest one with next has really made me angry. Claiming they go to next for all their school uniform needs…but they don’t because it all got gifted to them?! They’d get their stuff from whoever offered them the ad, let’s be honest. And to make it worse, there are parents genuinely struggling financially, struggling to feed their children and this idiot just gets stuff handed to her for nothing. I’m sick of this culture and it needs to end. When does Kate ever give back? When does she ever think of anyone else?

Saying that she would advertise ANYTHING. It’s embarrassing at this stage. She has no authenticity or credibility.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12