Kate Murnane #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she say about Princess Kate on her stories? She says she joined in speculating but doesn’t actually apologise for it!

Reactions: 1
I thought I’d SS and then couldn’t find it earlier but I’ve found it! I can’t believe she joined in, shame on her. And now she’s crying on stories for sympathy for her own crappy behaviour.
IMG_7503.png
IMG_7504.png
IMG_8157.png

• Angry
Why Is she posting a pic of her crying and making her out to be the victim
EXACTLY! She thinks her crocodile tears will save her. She’s as bad as the rest of them. It was none of anyone’s business what was happening with POW.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Do we think tik tok cancelled her account as she was selling ali express clothing as her own and she got reported?

I am curious how she did say in her story that her family relies on her income particularly her shop murae. It cant honestly be that profitable?

Reactions: 4
Does her youngest son have a disability?
She’s lucky she has 3 lovely boys -shame about her work shy husband
She is ripping people off with her Ali express knock offs

Reactions: 3
I’ve thought the same thing about her youngest for ages, it’s the reason I lurk on here as I wanted to see if it was ever brought up. I wonder if it’s something like Waardenburg syndrome. He certainly has quite a distinct look, and it’s a bit telling that the two other boys look so similar to each other…

He’s very cute looking! I think he looks more like her and the other two look like the dad. I know what you mean though! Sometimes when kids are young and their features aren’t fully developed they have this type of look - he looks like my middle son, very wide set features and flat face. Kate’s eyes are that same hooded and almond shape though; so I thinks it’s genetic.

I always think he looks unwell. His eyes always look very red and sore to me. But I do think he looks like her, I think she is quite odd looking if I am honest.

Do we think tik tok cancelled her account as she was selling ali express clothing as her own and she got reported?

I am curious how she did say in her story that her family relies on her income particularly her shop murae. It cant honestly be that profitable?
I haven't looked at her for a fair while but has something happened to her Murae shop on TikTok then? I thought she had a new spring range out? ALL of her stuff is from Ali Express.