Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mommy_hdh

Someone please tell me why these two bone idle people who contribute nothing to society are currently enjoying the luxury of deciding on the finishing touches to their newly built kitchen!? A moment which for most people is an accomplishment following absolutely years of day in day out hard work, careful saving and sacrifices to their lifestyles.

It makes me utterly sick watching them living like this off the back of a couple of low effort photographs or videos uploaded now and then, all of which have whatever advert they can scrounge attached regardless of whether they would ever actually buy the product themselves.

Also, in my opinion, considering the appalling level of work these two grown adults do whilst their older children are at school for the FULL school day, FIVE days a week and they have joint responsibility for a baby who naps and plays, I would jolly well expect the kitchen they are sharing with their viewers in their recent reel to be in as clean and tidy a condition as they can achieve. The content they are making is after all their main source of income and their one and only job. They should have scrubbed that kitchen clean for that reel. I could've produced a better quality reel than that with my husband at work, two kids running riot through my house whilst cooking dinner and answering work emails on the side.

How is this person still being offered sponsorships anyway? The amount of views, likes and general engagement with followers is embarrassingly low. I noticed on the recent Ariel ad on Instagram that there were five comments, two of which were fellow influencers and one was Channel Mum itself who got her the deal in the first place. It comes to something when Channel Mum are having to comment to boost engagement ratings.

I wouldn't be surprised if Channel Mum drop her soon. All of her social media channels are doing abysmally. They can't be gaining much anymore from having her on board surely?

I think her current anxiety and state of depression has a lot to do with the hole she has dug herself. She is the sole provider for that family and has foolishly taken on a hugely expensive mortgage for a house which was as highly priced as it could realistically get for the location it is in and then added even more debt by greedily following through with unnecessary renovations. Her biggest downfall of all however, has been her inability to see the devastating impact her minimal effort towards her content would have in the long-term. Her engagement with followers is the key to the continual success of her career as an influencer and she has offered so little over the past couple of years that despite having a healthy number of followers, very few of them even notice or care about the content she is creating for them now.

She most likely has the growing fear that she may no longer have a job in this industry and then what will they do? I assume that neither of them have much to offer in the real world of work that will pay the wages required to cover the costs of their current lifestyle? What an awful worry to carry around with you. No wonder she is not able to make the smallest of decisions without breaking into a state of panic.

Maybe once they are in a smaller house with no time (or money) to spare to fix it up due to actually having to earn their graft through real work that makes them tired and takes them away from their children, they will be cleansed of their lazy ways?

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Crapbag

completely agree - I just feel like she’s going through the motions now of being an influencer. Everything just seems so half hearted with her. I honestly don’t think it will be long before she stops with it. There could have been so much content that she could have created with the pregnancy and doing up the house but she’s hardly shown any of it.

definitely something a miss with her at the minute.
I also agree. She seems flat and has done the whole pregnancy. She herself admitted that she struggled with mental health in the first trimester. There might be more to it but my gut feeling is that she knows she’s having a boy and is struggling with feelings of gender disappointment and perhaps guilt for feeling that way. Obviously she had the miscarriage so there’s probably lots of conflicting feelings. Kate is a very feminine “girl’s girl” and I think they tried for another baby in hopes of having a girl, and if they decided that this was it and no more babies after this one then she’s having to come to terms that she won’t have what was probably a much longed for daughter. I don’t think she can bring herself to fake enthusiasm and excitement, hence this whole disconnection with the pregnancy and not getting things sorted. She doesn’t know how to say “we’re having another boy” without betraying her true feelings. Her previous pregnancies she put out loads and loads of content and this time could have been the same, and I think would have been if she was having a girl. I don’t believe that pretty, floral Dollybowbow would have missed out on all the potential baby girl videos.

Reactions: 18

mommy_hdh

I'm sorry but how is this girl earning enough money to pay her mortgage, bills and for food for her family when she literally appears to do nothing and her husband doesn't work!? I have an Instagram account which I use as a hobby and I post regular pics and a few reels now and then and I feel that I do more 'work' than her on my personal Instagram when it isn't even part of my job!! Let alone the ridiculous lack of videos on her YouTube channel. This is supposed to be her main career! It's disgusting.

I watch Emily Norris from time to time and whatever opinions people have about her, I will hold my hat off to her and say she works very hard on her career as a Youtuber/Influencer. She posts regular, consistent videos that show effort has been put in that must have taken a fair bit of time to do, they are creative (I know they can also be ad heavy) but she posts ones which are not advertising as well (Kate posts nothing unless it has an ad now), she also is posting posts and reels and stories on her Instagram daily and also has a home insta which she posts on regularly as well. She deserves her success so much more than Kate and Emily's husband works (or did do) so she often has her kids alone too! Kate has a stay-at-home husband who can look after her kids for her and do everything while she 'works'.

My hubby had a week's holiday recently and just having him around to help with some tasks was an absolute blessing. All I kept thinking was I could get on with so much more if he was here all the time (I run my own business but it's around the kids so mostly evenings when they're asleep). I then thought of Kate and it made me so angry that she has the luxury of her husband being around to help everyday and both her kids are in school (soon BOTH for FULL school days). My little one is starting pre-school this year and I have a baby as well but just the thought of having the morning with only my baby makes me super hopeful I'll be a bit more flexible if I'm lucky enough that my little one naps a bit now and then 🤣.

Kate doesn't know she's born!!!! Can someone make this bone idle waste of space go to a normal job or work on shifts please? All she does is go shopping for useless rubbish for her house and more renovation stuff but doesn't bother filming any of it to share on her channel. How can she afford what she keeps buying!? My husband and I earn a decent amount from hard work and we still have to be careful. She's shopping left, right and centre with no thought towards the cost.

My house has areas that need doing up (just new paint not extensions) but it's not a priority and we put it back due to it costing money!! Her house in its current state is absolutely lovely and is not in urgent need of renovation and she seems to have an endless pot of gold but how!? Just watched her stories and she has apologised for her lack of content on insta or something due to 'still not feeling well' as she has a 'cold that's going around' and then does a little sniff. I had a hernia/abodomen operation just under 2 weeks ago and couldn't even sit up because of the pain and can't lift anything including my baby for a few weeks. I think I've probably done more work than she has in the whole of her pregnancy during my recovery time so far and I certainly haven't had a perfect face of plastered on make up and perfectly styled hair / fashionable outfit whilst feeling ill as I haven't had time because guess what? I still have 2 little ones to look after whilst recovering!

Sorry for the rant but it has really got to me!! She does literally NOTHING, no videos really, her Instagram is just photos she occasionally puts on that have been found from ages ago when she was all done up or taken by a friend at an event, if she even bothers to post those, her effort in any of the content she creates is just poor. She and her husband do not deserve any aspect of the lifestyle they have and what awful role models for their poor children! I used to like Kate back in the day and she was the only Youtuber I really followed back then but my goodness I do not like her anymore.

One other thing (sorry this is long 🤣) but how is she not losing serious amounts of followers when she doesn't do anything? Her Instagram seems to have grown rather than diminish despite the complete lack of content!?!? Her home account is absolutely appalling for content and has loads of followers. I think the fact that only 6000 have bothered to follow her new jewellery venture shows how few of her huge following actually even look at her posts. They probably don't even appear in anyone's feed as she posts so little that her account won't be in the algorithms. Why don't all of those people following her just go and click 'unfollow' to do her a favour? Then she can go and do some actual work and offer something to our society. Maybe pay for her own sofa instead of having it given for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

candyland_

VIP Member
I honestly don’t know why he isn’t working and adding to the pot for their future. She’s probably miserable having him on top of her 24/7.. He looks gormless and jumped at the first opportunity to chuck his job away.

Reactions: 17

Jobagels

Let's be honest, she's probably got them from the same place this Etsy seller did but has slapped £100 quid on the price.

20210803_125641.jpg
20210803_125655.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Esme

VIP Member
I don’t have any sympathy. They chose for Ricky not to work 🤷🏼‍♀️ And they chose to have a 3rd and renovate this house

• Heart
Reactions: 15

AnniSpanni

I couldn’t work out how to quote from the last thread into this new one but wanted to comment on the following:

“I also think the know the gender of this baby and it's another boy. I know she miscarried last year, but neither one of them seem all that enthusiastic about this new baby. Which is odd to me. I know people who have miscarried and had stillbirths. They tend to be overly cautious about all the medical stuff but still very excited at the prospect of a new child. These two just seem so...meh about the whole thing.”

As someone who has personally experienced stillbirth, and who knows many others who have or who have had miscarriages, I have to say that pregnancy after loss is immeasurably and unimaginably hard. Everyone deals with these things differently but I don’t find it surprising in the slightest that they are not jumping for joy before baby arrives safe and sound. My pregnancy post loss was the most difficult time in my life. Many never truly believe their next baby will make it. I do believe them when they say they’re not bothered about the sex of their baby - they just want a baby in their arms.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
Her latest post makes me laugh ….
Overwhelmed by everything that needs done for Christmas…
Neither you or your husband have a job so you have all the time in the world …
And your lucky you have plenty of money regardless of both of you not working
Shes such a wet wipe

Reactions: 14

Nkomoagogo

This pair...where do I start? Why can he not go get a job? Why does Kate look so miserable all the time? Does she ever pay for anything in her life? She is a walking advertisment. Her home is just the same as everyone elses i see on instagram. Boring sooo bloody boring. Hope they have a lovely healthy baby boy though, thatll really piss her off.

Reactions: 14

mommy_hdh

I'm glad she's had a successful birth and ended up with a beautiful, healthy little one. That's all that matters really and I know women and men who wanted that more than anything in the world.

I do think they probably knew the gender. Did she at some point mention having the gender written down in an envelope? (Someone said that on here anyway but I don't know for sure). You can only have the gender written down in secret at a private scan which you pay for. Hospital staff that do the NHS scans you are given for free are not usually allowed to write down the gender. They can only tell you what they think there and then during the scan. Why else would you pay for a private scan to obtain the gender of your baby in an envelope if you then plan to never look at it?

They may well have had a private gender reveal just among their close family and kept it separate from what they shared on the internet. I think having a third baby when you already have 2 of the same gender always sparks opinions that you are only trying to get the other gender which is not the case for many.

Personally though, Kate doesn't strike me as a person who adores motherhood and wants to lengthen the time she is mum to a baby/toddler due to enjoying it so much with her other boys that she can't cope with those years of them being tiny being over.

From what she has shared about her experience of having babies and toddlers so far, she has portrayed it as a tough, tiresome time where with each milestone they reached, she was glad to be rid of that stage. She didn't enjoy breastfeeding (not because she had difficulty with the actual feeding process - some mums have awful difficulty getting their baby to latch etc, but because she hated getting up in the night - would rather Rikki do it for her -try doing this and then getting up for work the next day Kate- and hated how clingy Elliot became to her, which for me is one of the wonderful perks of breastfeeding. Your child wants to be close to their mum. Each to their own though.) She seemed to favour time with Archie when Elliot was younger because Archie was older, more mature and easier to look after which comes with age. Again, striking me as preferring older children.

On the rare occasions she has had the children alone (like once or twice 😂), she seems to really struggle and not enjoy it at all. I honestly don't think she would cope if she didn't have Rikki as a stay at home dad to basically do everything for the kids. Doesn't he usually do all the school runs, meals, dog walks, driving and then helps with or probably does all of the laundry, baths, bed times, etc - pre- new baby I mean?

I remember videos when she would be moaning that Elliot wouldn't have a nap unless he went on a massive walk with Rikki each morning. Erm, could it be he was ready to drop his nap? I guess it was a bonus for her. Rikki would take Elliot away for an abnormally long walk for a toddler, leaving her alone at home to swan around having time off and then Elliot would arrive back and spend the rest of the morning napping. Great mum memories with her youngest don't you think!?

She always seems so happy when the kids are both at nursery and school and she can get back to being a free adult again with endless time off.

This makes me greatly assume that she had her third purely to try for a girl and it's backfired because she now has a boy again and is back to square one in terms of the long nights, breastfeeding, potty changing, baby clutter all around her Instagram house, battling to force them to take naps and so on.

Let's hope not though as it would be lovely for Kate to pull out all the stops this time round and actually spend a bit of time enjoying the baby years rather than seeing it as a chore and shoving them off to nap/nursery/Rikki/her mum/school as soon as she gets a chance to.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
He's just a lazy oaf 🤦🏻‍♀️ I understand wanting to quit a job you only kept out of necessity but he's had YEARS to do something. It's not that he's a man that I think he should be out working it's the fact he does fucking nothing, hasn't even taken up editing her videos like a lot of YouTube partners.

I only thank God he hasn't tried his hand at his own channel to double the begging.

Reactions: 13

MyRightTit

VIP Member
There’s a scheme where I live where second hand uniforms are made available for families who can’t afford them & there’s been literally thousands of parents applying for it & here we have two lazy parasitic leeches being gifted theirs. This is just so WRONG! 😡

Reactions: 12

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I don’t understand why Rikki isn’t working, if she’s bringing in enough to cover them both then I cant understand why they wouldn’t want him to being in a wage too for maximum savings for their future unless it’s for tax reasons.

Esme

VIP Member
I just can’t stand her.. the constant ads are bad enough then you have the constant smug selfies..
Her latest one with next has really made me angry. Claiming they go to next for all their school uniform needs…but they don’t because it all got gifted to them?! They’d get their stuff from whoever offered them the ad, let’s be honest. And to make it worse, there are parents genuinely struggling financially, struggling to feed their children and this idiot just gets stuff handed to her for nothing. I’m sick of this culture and it needs to end. When does Kate ever give back? When does she ever think of anyone else?

Saying that she would advertise ANYTHING. It’s embarrassing at this stage. She has no authenticity or credibility.

• Heart
  • Angry

37BBL

VIP Member
I'm going to sound awful now, but her kids massively annoy me. I find them so irritating on the vlogs they're in, they're so like Ricky and really arrogant and full on.

Also think the youngest is ever so strange looking and I know that's mean to say but it's what the site is for!! He always looks poorly to me, like his eyes look so puffy and swollen.

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
The stupid women has just posted on Instagram saying big baby purchases can be overwhelming then admits hers was gifted 🤣 why is she trying to relate to her followers then not buying the shit herself. How can purchases feel overwhelming for her; she gets everything for free.

• Angry

ell73949032838

I have just watched her Brighton YouTube video and every time Rikki speaks I just want to switch off. I mentioned on the last thread how he comes across, and I just couldn’t deal with it 24/7. As much as I love my own boyfriend - if neither of us had ‘proper jobs’ / routine, it would drive me crazy. I think she does so many ad’s because she is the breadwinner and she can’t afford to turn anything down as he doesn’t work. He comes across really lazy and smug, and I just am not a fan. It’s her channel at the end of the day,
and I wouldn’t put up with my unemployed husband sat there putting in his two penny’s worth trying to make me look silly and come across as a liar (everything she says he has to contradict) I see about 20 minutes a week and that’s enough for me !!

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
Does she have to hold her belly in every photo of that bloody fridge ad?! Hun, we know you're pregnant 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also why has she been gifted a bloody £2,000 fridge! She does less than the bare minimum despite her oaf of a husband not working as well 😡

• Angry

EmCheese

VIP Member
Just looked and she posted 14 videos specifically about Elliot’s pregnancy, and only 3 about this pregnancy. It’s beyond weird? Could it seriously just be gender disappointment?! She looks like her smile doesn’t reach her eyes in every single post lately