Kate Lawler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, I have not judged her on anything else, but this seriously stunned me. Not only Kate but the 111 operator, I too had a new born baby in ICU for 6 weeks and was sent home with a breathing monitor so I know just how stressy she is feeling but maybe I'd have been wrong, I wouldn't have taken my baby to the A&E because of a sore finger. Maybe I'd have paid that price. Whitlows and paronychia only occur when there has been trauma on the finger and infection sets in.. Maybe we should be asking how Noa gained trauma to her finger and just how bad is that houses hygiene for a new born babies finger to get infected?:unsure:

As I have stated already I really like Kate and haven't judged her on anything at all until this. I only asked for other people's thoughts on it!
Wow!!!

Reactions: 7
You are free to leave a thread or report a comment to admin. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Actually, I have not judged her on anything else, but this seriously stunned me. Not only Kate but the 111 operator, I too had a new born baby in ICU for 6 weeks and was sent home with a breathing monitor so I know just how stressy she is feeling but maybe I'd have been wrong, I wouldn't have taken my baby to the A&E because of a sore finger. Maybe I'd have paid that price. Whitlows and paronychia only occur when there has been trauma on the finger and infection sets in.. Maybe we should be asking how Noa gained trauma to her finger and just how bad is that houses hygiene for a new born babies finger to get infected?:unsure:

As I have stated already I really like Kate and haven't judged her on anything at all until this. I only asked for other people's thoughts on it!
I'm all for a good gossip, but comments like this make me not want to be on Tattle sometimes. Judging someone for taking medical advice and taking their tiny newborn to hospital....and now speculating about the cause in a sinister way. Sorry but this is too much.

Well I have learnt something anyway as with my daughter when she was a baby I probably would have left it too late and waited for the morning without even thinking about sepsis!

Reactions: 1
She called 111 and they advised her to go, I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t follow that advice with a newborn baby. An infection could kill a newborn if left untreated.
Don’t you think a&e would have sent them home again if they didn’t think it needed treated? There’s no way they would attempt to put a canula into a tiny baby’s hand 8 times for nothing.
Completely agree. The medical staff decided to do what they did!

Reactions: 4
I would have done the same. Shes a first time mom and she did the right thing. You can't risk anything with a new born

Reactions: 5
Also extra hard when close family can’t come round to help.

Appreciate lots do/have done it without family help (me included), but they both seem close to the parents and sisters.

Reactions: 2
No matter what my opinion is of Kate & the way I feel her Instagram has changed, It’s obvious that baby is loved very much & the above comment questioning the cause of the infection is wholly inappropriate 😡

Reactions: 20
I can’t believe how much she has posted since her daughter was born. She’s really milking the attention.

I think she’s just enjoying being a mummy and to be honest who can blame her? Noa is gorgeous!

Reactions: 12
I don't think you can equate a mothers love by how much she shares her child on social media!! They seem to adore the child, who doesn't adore their own kids!?

I always loved Kate's oversharing when there was just 2 animals involved. I didn't think it would cross over to her child also. I probably could be accused of oversharing on Insta, but the difference is I have 300 followers and mostly people I know. My kid has had an illness and spent a week in hospital recently, only immediate family know. None of anyone elses business and no need to worry or concern others.

After what she’s just posted I have to fully agree, I’m not taking a swipe at anyone as I’ve seen it on more than one thread recently about not putting the NHS under more pressure, it’s not the vast majority of anyone fault it’s under pressure, it’s been under pressure for years. But ultimately you and your loved ones still deserve the best care. There’s a reason the NHS is in a bad way

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe how much she has posted since her daughter was born. She’s really milking the attention.
I have to admit the finger thing has 100% put me off of her. Today, she may be a new mum but she has become an expert and 'influencing' - it's very distasteful

I could not be arsed filming a TV show with a new born. She's on maternity leave from Virgin Radio but working for MTV.

I could not be arsed filming a TV show with a new born. She's on maternity leave from Virgin Radio but working for MTV.
Whether or not I could be arsed with it would depend on the amount I was being paid. If they’re getting paid well for it then I don’t blame them for taking part!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.