Kate Lawler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I cannot deal with the cuteness of Boj with the baby. She is so friggin cute!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Baby looks adorable. Glad they are both ok.

The ‘abdominal birth’ thing gets on my nerves a caesarean is nothing to be embarrassed about.

Reactions: 10
Why isn't boj wearing clothes in the photo? I know men like to do skin to skin after birth but she's a few days old now and fully dressed. Baby looks completely adorable.

Why isn't boj wearing clothes in the photo? I know men like to do skin to skin after birth but she's a few days old now and fully dressed. Baby looks completely adorable.
Skin to skin is good at any time not just birth. Plus they haven't been able to hold her since she was born given her little ICU stint.

I was actually really touched by the photo, they must be made up.x

Edit - ah yes see she is wearing clothes. Maybe he hadn't got back around to putting his shirt on! Or it was just roasting 🤣

Reactions: 11
I would say they just didn't want her nuddy in the pics and were about to do skin on skin. I will never forget how friggin hot maternity hospitals are 🥵

Reactions: 6
Amazing. She has put a little reel up and announced her name with reasoning behind it.

How beautiful. Top marks Kate, loved it and so happy for them she looks gorgeous.

Reactions: 13
My daughter is only three months old and that has just made me super broody 😍😍😍😍
The handsome looks like a natural ❤

Reactions: 3
Aww that is a gorgeous name and I love the sentimental reasoning behind it too. I'm glad she didn't go down the magazine route. Now we have to wait for the dogs to meet her 😆

Reactions: 7
How sweet is Noa Daisy Iles? Beautiful and her hair! Kate looked bloody good too!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.