Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Treesy19

VIP Member
I’m sure she said her age was a factor too in the overall decision. If I was 40 and having my first baby I probably would do the same.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Predictably she won the most likely to be drinking award, it's all she seems to do. God the awards were cringe, Sarah robins needs a thread.

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
She is genuinely making me scared to have my second even though I've done it all before! I don't remember being that worried with my first, to be fair though I didn't have to take her into hospital or anything!

Natterbox80

VIP Member
There is a family connection to the name Noa with Bojs Gran at least. Is it a v popular name in UK? I think over 400 babies were called Noah in 2019 here.

Last edited:

Natterbox80

VIP Member
I wish they didn't have Noa at start though. It has been rinsed and I hate the name Noah for a boy. She will have the same name as 5 boys in her class. Not sure if Noah is as popular in UK as Ireland though, every second baby is Noah so am sick of it.

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
I tend to watch insta stories with no sound so I don’t know if I missed the answer to this. Are they keeping the brown kitchen cupboards? I thought they’d be going but saw they covered them up.

Teaandme

What I don’t get is, having filming crews in your home but not allowed her parents in?!? That is madness

kate is one of favourites on Instagram, I must admit feeling disappointed when she announced her pregnancy. It felt like she’d given in to the partners wishes as she’d always gone on and on about not wanting children. As someone else said, it fits that narrative of “ oh you will want them when the time is right”
TV/media etc are exempt from some of the rules, they have to follow some rules (I.e masks, social distancing etc) that’s why fill crews can go in to people’s homes.

I’ve had sepsis, it started from something tiny like that. I don’t take any chances these days and I’d have done exactly what Kate did if it was my baby.
I'm not saying that it couldn't get bad if left, but I think she could have left it to the morning and had a word with the health visitor?

If the hospital thought it was nothing, then she wouldn’t have been admitted for 24 hrs with a cannula? Was it not later last night? Doctors were probably shut, so she couldn’t go there and 111 told her to take her to A&E. I don’t think this is an overreaction at all! Especially as a new parent. I think this is a bit harsh to be honest
I have put myself in her position when I watched the story, but 100% no, I would not have taken my baby (I've had 3) to A&E for a sore finger (especially in a pandemic) which I know is a whitlow. I really like Kate (I really do!) But I'm just astonished at her reaction here.

wiganuser

VIP Member
I don't think she has a lot of money, they live in a rental considering she has been famous for nearly 20 years it's probably a steady normal ish income they have
Ah really, I'm sure she said they got the keys and it sounded like a quick process so assumed it was rented

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
I know he was off work for some reason. Appeared to be mental health related but not 100% sure.

She still has posts on her Instagram and highlights saved.

Doesn’t look like they follow each other on Twitter either.

Natterbox80

VIP Member
I think the ‘fed is not best, it’s the bare minimum’ came across as shaming, and as Kate is considering formula feeding then your comment could be interpreted as shaming her.
I think she should do what feels best for her, and only she knows that. Asking strangers on the internet for validation isn’t the answer.
That is the case for all mothers not just Kate. It is just my response to her saying Fed is Best also in her post.