Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
We have no idea what helps her and how she is dealing with the situation, maybe hiring a doula and spending time on Instagram so she can feel like her old self is what is getting her through, we all deal with things differently and have different coping mechanisms. Whatever gets her through.
Well if that was the case then she needs to stop bloody whinging about it all!!!!!!

Natterbox80

VIP Member
What does Kate do? A genuine question.
I only know her from BB and then I see her pop up on MTV. I'm like where has she been for 20 years! I don't have Instagram though so maybe the majority of what she does is on there.
She is a radio presenter on Virgin radio, on drive time slot.

wiganuser

VIP Member
I'm not being bitchy. The NHS are on it's knees dealing with Covid. A C Sections costs thousands. Kate has money, I think she should go private unless there is a valid medical reason she can't give birth naturally.
I don't think she has a lot of money, they live in a rental considering she has been famous for nearly 20 years it's probably a steady normal ish income they have

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
Poor Noa, she really has had a rough start! What week was she born at? Mine was born at 38 weeks and luckily she was ok but it must be so stressful being in and out of hospital with her.

In my experience the older the mother the more they worry, I am sure there are many exceptions to the rule but everyone I've known it's the older Mums who worry morw!