Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsh2019

It’s clearly a big shock. Isn’t the Hubbie a sales director? Wonder what kind of paternity he would get, prob just statutory.

The obsession with getting the nursery ready and absolutely perfect, when the baby won’t be in there for quite some time (especially when bf) said it all.

And yes please put some clothes on the baby, it’s not June or July!
He is “entrepreneur” on his Instagram Bio but yeah sales director according to further up the thread

Reactions: 1

Natterbox80

VIP Member
How do you know he’s not working? All we know is his old company has folded, but he could well be doing something else now. He said he had a few things lined up in the linked in post.
The post was from mid March saying he had a few things lined up.. But that he had not decided what he was going to do yet.. Sooo that means he is not doing anything yet. Who cares, I just let someone know as she said he was working.

I can’t believe how much she has posted since her daughter was born. She’s really milking the attention.
I have to admit the finger thing has 100% put me off of her. Today, she may be a new mum but she has become an expert and 'influencing' - it's very distasteful

Buffy

I’ve just seen a pic of her in BB and her eyes were really small in comparison to today. Is there a procedure you can have to make your eyes bigger? No criticism, just curious x
She’s definitely had some work done Boobs/Botox etc & last year I remember her getting thread/varicose vein removal by some top London doctor.

P.s
To clarify I’ve nothing against cosmetic procedures (I’d get some stuff done if I had any money 😂)

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
Something beginning with H maybe? On the podcast when they told Bojs mum she said ‘how about Hannah, or Helena.’ So could be Harriet? Heidi? Harper? Could be completely wrong here though 😂🤣😂🤣

Treesy19

VIP Member
Yes mine nothing happened either, no sign of contractions, nada, but they determined baby was in distress so I had to stay and be induced which failed spectacularly, baby distressed even more and I ended with emcs.
I can’t wait for her news now!!!!!!

thinking of all the families doing this during a pandemic!

I really really feel for Kate to be honest it’s not a nice situation to be in at all 😞
I genuinely think they went into it with no idea how life changing it is. One of these that would have compared looking after dogs to having a child. It’s literally a completely different ball game. I really like her though like others have said she could do with coming off the socials but she is probably obligated by MTV atm so she can’t come off completely. I also don’t think she’s putting loads on there especially compared to what she used to x
I haven’t followed her for long, but she doesn’t seem to post much at all. I don’t know if this is less than what she normally posts?

Me too, I remember feeling very alone, even though I was surrounded by people. I had very dark thoughts and it was not a nice time. I feel that side of things doesn’t get talked about enough. Thankfully I made it out the other side and I absolutely love the age my son is now, but I really struggled in those weeks.
It can be a very difficult time and not enough women admit that.

Natterbox80

VIP Member
I’ve just seen a pic of her in BB and her eyes were really small in comparison to today. Is there a procedure you can have to make your eyes bigger? No criticism, just curious x
Maybe overuse of filters and also I would have said botox as it can lift the eyebrows. But botox and pregnancy is a no no, so not sure. Her lips were also v small in BB but much bigger now and not gone down in pregnancy.

I wondered whether he didn’t want to be filmed whilst at work (I bloody wouldn’t), and so there were tensions there.
I wouldn't appreciate it either. And he did leave a good job during a pandemic.

Teaandme

I tend to watch insta stories with no sound so I don’t know if I missed the answer to this. Are they keeping the brown kitchen cupboards? I thought they’d be going but saw they covered them up.
I’m not sure, I remember her talking about replacing them at a later date but I guess it’s a big expense to do the kitchen and everything else at the same time. May be they will do at a later date.