Kate Lawler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Kate. She is down to earth and a funny lady. However, a show with has been z listers and having people in your home with a newborn in the middle of a pandemic, whether people have been tested or not (some aren't even accurate) is a no from me. It's incredibly self indulgent to think people want to know about your pregnancy, because you are a so called "celebrity". None of them are celebrities and many people do not have the privileges that these people have.

Reactions: 7
I doubt very much that MTV film crew were allowed in hospital, hospitals are really strict with visitations at the minute. I didn't see her say that so would be really surprised if this was the case, especially as Boj wasn't even allowed in.
Genuine question - if this isn't a 'rave' thread, where can I find it?

Reactions: 4
I doubt very much that MTV film crew were allowed in hospital, hospitals are really strict with visitations at the minute. I didn't see her say that so would be really surprised if this was the case, especially as Boj wasn't even allowed in.
Genuine question - if this isn't a 'rave' thread, where can I find it?
I don’t think there is one at the moment but you can start one if you go to the ‘rave about’ section and create a thread in there for her.

Reactions: 1
I've seen a couple of photos of her now with baby (undressed in one of them) in one hand and phone in other taking photos for insta. In one, she is holding Noa by her head to her breast and has her casually over her shoulder in hospital in another.
Babies enjoy being swaddled and get cold easily, not roughly held. She should focus less on social media and more time getting to know her baby.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I've seen a couple of photos of her now with baby (undressed in one of them) in one hand and phone in other taking photos for insta. In one, she is holding Noa by her head to her breast and has her casually over her shoulder in hospital in another.
Babies enjoy being swaddled and get cold easily, not roughly held. She should focus less on social media and more time getting to know her baby.
Yep. Noa is so poorly and vulnerable in that first photo. It seems in really poor taste for her to share that photo with strangers.

Reactions: 6
Poor Noa, I hope she is okay.
I totally understand the social contact that one gets from posting things on Instagram, and perhaps that is why Kate is posting so much. However, she could do the stories without the pictures of her poor baby hooked up to hospital wires. She doesn’t need to post pictures of her baby at her most vulnerable. Would Kate like it if Boj (full name Martin Bojtos, if Noa gets no privacy then why should he) posted a picture of her in a hospital bed, without her consent? Because that is exactly what Kate has done to her brand new, innocent daughter. Being a new mum is hard, without a doubt, but that doesn’t mean that you can sacrifice your child’s privacy to make yourself feel better.
I don’t understand why they feel like it’s such private information when it’s all over the bloody internet anyway? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I think she’s having skin-to-skin in that first photo. The second photo I know it looks odd but I swear I did the same once when getting baby to breast - albeit minus the phone and selfie mind.

Reactions: 2
Really like Kate, but I'm relatively new to following her. Does she have an illness? When I googled it said that she was afraid of spontaneous births.
Baby Noa has been quite ill since her birth, that's quite worrying.

Reactions: 1
Straight from hospital posting to #ad work. Little noa is certainly earning her keep.

How many milk pumping tit shots does one person need to post.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The baby must be freezing in a lot of those shots on insta.
My thoughts exactly. It's still winter and they can't regulate their own temperature when they're so tiny 😢

My thoughts exactly. It's still winter and they can't regulate their own temperature when they're so tiny 😢
And she was out yesterday with the baby with no hat on. If she was a single mum on a council estate, it'd be seen as neglect.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s weird how the DM have been using the term “abdominal birth” because Kate uses it. It’s weird. It sounds like she has a complex about the term “elective section” and so she wanted to rebrand it for herself. Elective sections are bloody brilliant! Own your choice to have one, and 🖕to anyone who wants to criticise you for it.

I have no interest in the constant attention seeking Insta posts and drama though. I have every sympathy for her feeling like her life has been turned upside down and gone totally to tit, but the hospital photos are too much.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.