Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depends what’s on offer. If someone said do you fancy a pub lunch with good friends, no kids, a wander round somewhere nice, id say yes. If they said do you fancy a busy bar at night where I can’t even hear myself think let alone my friends talking and my shoes stick to the floor and it’s late id say no these days. Can’t be arsed. Would rather be back early to kiss my kids and doze on the sofa to a film. It’s just the what I personally prefer. In my child free 20s I did indeed live that way and that was fun.

Reactions: 14
I assumed the poster meant their life personally? I lived before I had kids and I live now. I just live a very different life right now. I loved my old life, I love my new life. I don’t think they meant a life isn’t truly lived if you don’t have kids.
I did, I truly didn't mean the way it may have sounded. It just rilled me up seeing Kate portraying her life as all sparkly and carefree before and now being milk stains and stained. Yes, that's parenting Kate and parenting can suck. But being a parent can be amazing, if that is the life you have chosen (which she has)

Her perspective sucks!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The before and after are just ridiculous and staged. Fyi Kate, not everyone makes such a bleeping issue about everything, my after was 100 times better than my before. Most parents just get on with it all. So desperate for parenting content and to push themselves into the parenting Insta niche they've set up photos of her with tits out pumping and boj looking bored. Wtaf is this?! There is no end to their pity content is there. You've got a beautiful baby so just show her some love and get on with it. Stop constantly trying to make out how hard your life is since noa came. Stupid, selfish, lazy twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In case anyone is reading this thread and worrying about how they may be feeling about parenthood, concerned about lack of bonding, if you don’t seem to feel how you ‘should’ feel or think you may be suffering with PND, PANDAS is a great place to get some help and advice with zero judgement.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
With all due respect I think this comment is quite insensitive to those that cannot or chose not to have kids? Maybe even triggering for those struggling with infertility. A life can be truly lived either way, both paths are valid ❤
If that is the case then a Tattle thread about a woman and her cold parenting won't be for them anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve also had to unfollow after becoming fed up of her constant moaning. A real shame as I actually quite liked her! I had really enjoyed listening to their Maybe Baby podcast and was so pleased for her when she announced her pregnancy. But the constant oversharing is unnecessary...she needs to put down the phone and appreciate this precious time with her Daughter. Not everything needs to be shared online as let’s be honest, nobody but yourself actually cares.

Why she acting like a dick over an ice cream? She really ain’t doing herself any favours lately.

Reactions: 8
She is so rude to the ice cream van people and I hope she asked for their permission to be plastered on her Instagram stories

Reactions: 10
I’m reading the thread and sat here thinking

“That would be me as a mother”

😬 I can relate so much - honestly I feel I’d be exactly the same. I love babies and think they’re cute but ugh I’m so ready to hand them back when they won’t stop crying or they puke. I much prefer animals. It’s been drummed into women than “it’s different when they’re yours” and that you’ll immediately feel a rush of love when you give birth. This IS NOT TRUE! I really do feel sorry for her and everyone judging her, she needs support.
But you can make the choice to not have children? For your own mental health and the sake of would-be children. It’s the 21st century, (most) women have the freedom to exercise their right to not be a mum. And I admire any woman who has the self-awareness and strength of mind not to bow down to societal pressures to start a family if they know it’s not the right path for them.

kate was vocal for years that she wasn’t sure she wanted children, and even monetised her thoughts via a podcast. I can only deduce that given her age talking about maybe having babies into her 40s would have started being odd. And to stay relevant she’s decided to have a family and now she is going to play the whole “this is hard, I say it as it is, I’m a real mum, I’m a cool mum because I’m disinterested in my child”

people are judging because she publicly acknowledged her lack of desire to have a child, still chose to have one, and now can’t get away from her quick enough. It’s irresponsible. I don’t think she has PND one bit, she is just selfish. There’s a huge difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t actually think she has PND because she seems to have more ‘ups’ than ‘downs’. When she’s playing with her dogs, walking her dogs, buying ice cream, working out, dicking around in bed with Boj while the Night Nanny is downstairs ... pretty much anytime she’s not with Noa she seems fine. She only complains when she’s with Noa. At least that’s the message in her content anyway...

I do agree, however, that she’s trying to get into the parenting niche on Instagram and possibly get some freebies and work with some companies .... the obscene breastfeeding photo could only be an attempt to wangle a couple of free Elvies surely? Plus if she’s got loads of #ADs to film in addition to going back to her radio job then she’ll DEFINITELY need to hire a full-time Nanny, right? This’ll be her main aim I’m sure! 😂

I don’t actually think she has PND because she seems to have more ‘ups’ than ‘downs’. When she’s playing with her dogs, walking her dogs, buying ice cream, working out, dicking around in bed with Boj while the Night Nanny is downstairs ... pretty much anytime she’s not with Noa she seems fine. She only complains when she’s with Noa. At least that’s the message in her content anyway...

I do agree, however, that she’s trying to get into the parenting niche on Instagram and possibly get some freebies and work with some companies .... the obscene breastfeeding photo could only be an attempt to wangle a couple of free Elvies surely? Plus if she’s got loads of #ADs to film in addition to going back to her radio job then she’ll DEFINITELY need to hire a full-time Nanny, right? This’ll be her main aim I’m sure! 😂
Oh, and I better jump in here and say I don’t find breastfeeding obscene, I did it twice and I don’t mind a breastfeeding photo at all. But there was no discretion at all and it was done on purpose for shock value/engagement

Reactions: 9
But you can make the choice to not have children? For your own mental health and the sake of would-be children. It’s the 21st century, (most) women have the freedom to exercise their right to not be a mum. And I admire any woman who has the self-awareness and strength of mind not to bow down to societal pressures to start a family if they know it’s not the right path for them.

kate was vocal for years that she wasn’t sure she wanted children, and even monetised her thoughts via a podcast. I can only deduce that given her age talking about maybe having babies into her 40s would have started being odd. And to stay relevant she’s decided to have a family and now she is going to play the whole “this is hard, I say it as it is, I’m a real mum, I’m a cool mum because I’m disinterested in my child”

people are judging because she publicly acknowledged her lack of desire to have a child, still chose to have one, and now can’t get away from her quick enough. It’s irresponsible. I don’t think she has PND one bit, she is just selfish. There’s a huge difference.
Exactly this. I have 2 kids who I have never left even for a night. I feel like my life is on hold while I raise them and that’s fine. I wanted them. My best friend has chosen to remain child free and good for her. My sister is struggling with infertility, it’s tit, but she knows the journey that lays ahead.

She had a kid for the money or from pressure from her bf and she’s being a dick about it. I had 2 kids very close together cause I hate the newborn stage and wanted to get it out the way. Doesn’t mean I didn’t throw my all in to it and dedicate myself to them after I chose to bring a life into the world

• Heart
My second is 10 days old and I don't think I could leave her for the night out of pure guilt, even if I wanted to!

Reactions: 5
PND or not - she definitely appears detached. She has to build on a bond with Noa. Its really sad to see.

When I balance my posts against others I feel like I’m pretty pro kate. But crikey the new pics, Noa is in a romper... they’re in coats and hat. Pub and cafe gardens are bloody FREEZING right now... get her hoody back on, get a blanket out 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Trying desperately to become Insta parents but failing miserably. Noa looks freezing and I can testify that the sun was out yesterday but it was Baltic.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
When I balance my posts against others I feel like I’m pretty pro kate. But crikey the new pics, Noa is in a romper... they’re in coats and hat. Pub and cafe gardens are bloody FREEZING right now... get her hoody back on, get a blanket out 🤦🏻‍♀️
I've bleeping told them both separately about clothing yet adequately. It's neglect, pure and simple. Pair of absolute gormless, selfish tramps.

I feel cold just looking at Noa. I bet her skin was icy to the touch.
And why is she being so rude to those ice cream men and filming them? Did they consent to being put on insta? I'd have told her to duck off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Her post about what a great day yesterday says it all. She had a great day because they could do what they wanted as Noa was no bother. She literally demonised a baby for being a baby. Oh Kate, just wait til she starts walking. You absolute detestable bell end.

Reactions: 21
Her post about what a great day yesterday says it all. She had a great day because they could do what they wanted as Noa was no bother. She literally demonised a baby for being a baby. Oh Kate, just wait til she starts walking. You absolute detestable bell end.
“Noa has got herself into a routine” 🙄 Didn’t realise it was the baby’s job to sort herself out!

It was a great day (seemingly) because you used formula and “didn’t have to worry about her waking up and wanting feeding” but I’m guessing she will still maintain the breastfeeding/pumping content because she probably believes that she is the saviour of 4am for some women and they sit there feeding just waiting for her to come on and normalise 4am feeds.

Doesn’t she proofread her captions before posting them and realise how unbelievably selfish they sound?! She should’ve just posted “We had a great day yesterday. It reminded me of life before Noa disrupted everything” and been done with it!

Reactions: 11
Imagine if someone like Jade Goody was behaving like her: neglecting her kid, being rude to members of the public and acting like an obnoxious teenager.
Because she wasn't as thin and was more working class than Kate, imagine how much hate and vitriol she'd receive.
Jade Goody made some mistakes but she was young and from what I recall, a half-decent Mum.
The whole "BRILLIENT" and "GET IN MY SON" is absolutely infuriating. Boj must have the patience of a Saint.

Reactions: 21
To me she behaves the way people do when they get buyers remorse over a pet. Except she can't take it back to the shelter (I'm not excusing people who do that either, just pointing out a fact). She knew she didn't want a baby and panicked because of her age, I just hope Noa doesn't grow up to realise that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.