Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was she doing with the ice cream men? I don’t watch her stories she makes me cringe too much

Reactions: 3
“Get in my son” 🙄 the constant shouting and the roaring making an absolute fool of herself I’ve got second hand embarrassment for her. Imagine going out for a nice walk in the park and hearing her shouting like that, why does she do it is it to draw attention to herself.

Reactions: 16
Why is being so precious about getting an oyster when it's obvious she barely eats anyway?
Stop insulting our intelligence and pretending you are some big foodie.

Reactions: 13
These two pathetic spoiled brats cant get through this very simple list

Remove dead plant leaf ..are they taking the piss?
“oooooh we’re so unbelievably consumed with caring for a newborn we can’t even get simple tasks done!” Cue 500 inboxes from either smug or sympathetic Mums saying things like “you won’t get anything done now you’re parents” etc etc .... that engagement will do nicely for the Insta algorithms and get her profile pushed up a bit 👍🏻🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
These two pathetic spoiled brats cant get through this very simple list

Remove dead plant leaf ..are they taking the piss?
Is she having a laugh? I have a newborn and a 2 year old, today I have managed all my housework, made a roast and even taken my 2 year old to the park and she can’t even do simple tasks? Fucksake get it together Kate!

Reactions: 13
“Get in my son” 🙄 the constant shouting and the roaring making an absolute fool of herself I’ve got second hand embarrassment for her. Imagine going out for a nice walk in the park and hearing her shouting like that, why does she do it is it to draw attention to herself.
I agree. It's so cringe and comes across try hard. She's clearly addicted to attention.

Not heard the word lairy in ages!
😂 Fits the bill here. She's like a ladette throwback who can't let it go. The 'get in my son' makes me cringe so much.

Reactions: 14
I agree. It's so cringe and comes across try hard. She's clearly addicted to attention.

😂 Fits the bill here. She's like a ladette throwback who can't let it go. The 'get in my son' makes me cringe so much.
Its like she's stuck in 2002 when she won big brother isn't it?

Reactions: 18
*puts tin hat on*
I used to like Kate, her series of BB was hilarious. At the time I think she was heavy influenced by Zoe Ball and Sara Cox and the ladette culture. ZB and SC evolved, I don't think Kate did.
Personally, I think she never wanted kids and as godawful as it sounds I really think she doesn't want to be a mum, she's never feltthe bond to Noa. She's selfish, Boj is just a knobber. What does he even do?!
Noa will be raised by nannies and grandparents and Kate will take a backseat as much as she can.
Shame, because Noa is so cute.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
*puts tin hat on*
I used to like Kate, her series of BB was hilarious. At the time I think she was heavy influenced by Zoe Ball and Sara Cox and the ladette culture. ZB and SC evolved, I don't think Kate did.
Personally, I think she never wanted kids and as godawful as it sounds I really think she doesn't want to be a mum, she's never feltthe bond to Noa. She's selfish, Boj is just a knobber. What does he even do?!
Noa will be raised by nannies and grandparents and Kate will take a backseat as much as she can.
Yeah, I quite agree. She was funny and refreshing back in the day. Now it just comes across as odd. Times have moved on.

Reactions: 8
*puts tin hat on*
She's such a cute wee thing. Kate is clearly struggling with adapting to being a mother. Even for those of us who desperately wanted kids it is a shock to the system but you get on with it and you love on your baby. Every fibre of my being wanted to protect my baby, doesn't mean it wasn't bloody hard sometimes. There is no way I'd have left her at such a young age with a 'doula' while I messed around in bed not actually going to sleep but posting myself on Insta. To clarify, this isn't a criticism of those suffering with PND who deserve all the support they should get.

Reactions: 12
I really don't think she has PND. No I'm not a doctor but this is Tattle so... I just think she spent 40 years being high maintenance and happy being the centre of attention and she would have preferred to keep it that way. In a year's time she will be selling her story about how she hid how much she was actually struggling and doing paid ads for any kind of mental health/PND service or product. And she'll be worshipped by people for speaking out. I can't bear it already.

Reactions: 19
I really don't think she has PND. No I'm not a doctor but this is Tattle so... I just think she spent 40 years being high maintenance and happy being the centre of attention and she would have preferred to keep it that way. In a year's time she will be selling her story about how she hid how much she was actually struggling and doing paid ads for any kind of mental health/PND service or product. And she'll be worshipped by people for speaking out. I can't bear it already.
I mean.. that could cause her to be depressed tbf. But I generally agree. She was so dead set on being childfree, and now she isnt adjusting to having changed her mind.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.