Kate Lawler #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she wants everyone to be 100% certain she is still bf and also a nod to her body (I actually have no issue with that, I don't care whether people end up back to their previous shape/weight etc or not...some people actually do and there should be no shame there either).

K has been pretty vocal about calories burnt when bf etc so i guess it is something she is conscious of and it makes sense given how much she worked out and spoke about in her content before.

I absolutely wouldn't do it, but then i am not an insta-hun!

Reactions: 9
My pump wouldn't be up that high that's for sure 😭 My breasts are real and like spaniel ears. I was as slim straight after mind, but breasts.. Destroyed!!

Reactions: 1
All for attention, and kudos from strangers. She's become obsessed with showing off her boobs. I'm all for breastfeeding but her posts are bleeping odd. Don't post a crying face if someone comments something you don't agree with Kate and boj. They're becoming insufferable.

Reactions: 13
We get it. You’re still breastfeeding/pumping.
you don’t see formula feeding mums parade around with a bottle showing it off at every opportunity. How people feed their babies should be up to them and kept private. It’s no ones business

Reactions: 17
We get it. You’re still breastfeeding/pumping.
you don’t see formula feeding mums parade around with a bottle showing it off at every opportunity. How people feed their babies should be up to them and kept private. It’s no ones business
No it shouldn't be private 😂😂😂 It is just food regardless of source, even if one is superior scientifically.

Reactions: 9
My pump wouldn't be up that high that's for sure 😭 My breasts are real and like spaniel ears. I was as slim straight after mind, but breasts.. Destroyed!!
It's obvious she's had a boob job. I don't want to offend anyone either but in my opinion she was underweight pre-pregnancy. I don't find that aspirational at all and that's why I really don't like the photos she's been putting up.

Reactions: 16
It's obvious she's had a boob job. I don't want to offend anyone either but in my opinion she was underweight pre-pregnancy. I don't find that aspirational at all and that's why I really don't like the photos she's been putting up.
She’s got an awful figure. I’ve always assumed she has or has had an eating disorder. Skeletal figure with massive bobble head and the obviously fake boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s got an awful figure. I’ve always assumed she has or has had an eating disorder. Skeletal figure with massive bobble head and the obviously fake boobs.
I'm glad you said it because I wasn't brave enough. She's always been slim but she wasn't skeletal circa BB3. She had an athletic figure but now she looks like a starved bird. She's posted a few things in Insta that looked highly suspect to me with regards to an ED although she says 'I LOVE MY FOOD'. That's always a red flag tbh.

Reactions: 10
I'm glad you said it because I wasn't brave enough. She's always been slim but she wasn't skeletal circa BB3. She had an athletic figure but now she looks like a starved bird. She's posted a few things in Insta that looked highly suspect to me with regards to an ED although she says 'I LOVE MY FOOD'. That's always a red flag tbh.
Yeah she always had a kind of boyish figure, no real curves and slim, athletic looking. She looked great in BB. But yeah now she just looks almost malnourished. I’ve always thought it. And she’s really ruined her face with those weird lips and whatever else she’s had done, it’s just all a bit of a mess

Reactions: 7
She’s showing off her enhanced boobs and the fact she’s still breastfeeding (at least some of the time). It’s attention seeking. To be fair, she has always come across as an attention seeker, so it’s not out of character.

Reactions: 11
Yeah she always had a kind of boyish figure, no real curves and slim, athletic looking. She looked great in BB. But yeah now she just looks almost malnourished. I’ve always thought it. And she’s really ruined her face with those weird lips and whatever else she’s had done, it’s just all a bit of a mess
It's annoying because she talks the talk on Insta about having a healthy appetite and body image etc when I think it's plainly obvious she has an issue with food. The implants are awful - she went too big because she has so little body fat you can really see them and probably could park a truck in between them. I honestly think people like her do a huge disservice to women in general by making out she is perfectly normal and bodies come in all shapes and sizes. Last summer she posted a bikini pre-empting any comments and saying she gets bullied etc. That's when I started going off of her.

Reactions: 6
She definitely has issues with food. She's very very careful about what she eats, and often mentions having a bad food day if she's had a sarnie and crisps. And she's very defensive when followers say she's thin. The photos since birth have been very obviously body- related. She looked painfully thin in her bikini photo last year, then went on a massive body positive rant. Thing is most people have seen her when she was still thin but athletic, she's not naturally this tiny. I do hope she's ok and looking after herself.

Reactions: 2
I actually really like her figure and think she looks great, but I have disordered eating so I don't have a healthy view of bodies. I think she has disordered eating too.

I would say if she doesn't get her steps in and long daily walks like before, she will crack up. I mentally struggle with that aspect of being a mother, exercise being put on back burner for parenting to be (rightly) number 1.

Reactions: 5
I actually really like her figure and think she looks great, but I have disordered eating so I don't have a healthy view of bodies. I think she has disordered eating too.

I would say if she doesn't get her steps in and long daily walks like before, she will crack up. I mentally struggle with that aspect of being a mother, exercise being put on back burner for parenting to be (rightly) number 1.
I wonder if that's been an aspect of how much she has been struggling.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if that's been an aspect of how much she has been struggling.
She needs to be eating a plentiful diet if she's breastfeeding. I'm not expert but surely a very restricted diet would result in poor quality breast milk and an unsettled baby?
I know she doesn't eat meat so she needs to be careful she's getting the right nutrients for Noa's sake, as opposed to starving herself.

Reactions: 1
She needs to be eating a plentiful diet if she's breastfeeding. I'm not expert but surely a very restricted diet would result in poor quality breast milk and an unsettled baby?
I know she doesn't eat meat so she needs to be careful she's getting the right nutrients for Noa's sake, as opposed to starving herself.
Yeah I'm wondering if the fact she has to up her calories and not getting her daily steps in are part of the reason she's struggling. Having a baby can really put a spotlight on someone's 'issues'.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I'm wondering if the fact she has to up her calories and not getting her daily steps in are part of the reason she's struggling. Having a baby can really put a spotlight on someone's 'issues'.
It for sure makes you struggle when you have control issues, be it with food or routine etc. If you cannot strike a balance it is a recipe for disaster. You need to work on these things for the sake of your child/children. You also don't want the issues rubbing off on them either.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.