Kate Lawler #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone said towards the last thread that they wondered if Kate had gone for a c section based on Boj not wanting her downstairs to be ruined.

I really don’t think that’s the case - have followed her for a while and she’s always made mention of how pregnancy/birth freaked her out. It’s a perfectly normal fear imo, and I think part of the reason she’s struggling is because of that fear. There was always going to be a MH fallout after going through with something that you’ve spent 40 years worrying about and avoiding.

Maybe that interview for the bump show was done before they got involved with hypnobirthing - which is very focused on changing terminology to help you approach giving birth in a more mindful, controlled way. It is a bit hippyish but I get it, I used to refer to my birth ‘plan’ as a birth ‘preference’ for the same reason, because when things go wrong it can make you feel like you’ve failed ‘the plan’. Not really relevant if other people find that weird or cringey - whatever gives you the courage to get through it gets a thumbs up from me.

Also think it’s brilliant they got a doula in. Happy to see there’s some support there and hope it’s made a difference to them.

Reactions: 18
She was happy that Noa was finally asleep - probably cos she felt safe, warm and happy for once all snuggled in her blanket.
As opposed to her limbs flailing everywhere in a thin cotton vest like she usually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just quoting 2&done from the last thread.

It’s like a race to be too cool for parenting.
I’m so cool I want a c section, I’m so cool I hate breastfeeding, I’m so cool I post my dogs on Mother’s Day....yawn!
It’s very “not like the other girls”, isn’t it?

Reactions: 21
Just quoting 2&done from the last thread.

It’s very “not like the other girls”, isn’t it?
Yep it’s thoroughly depressing they feel the need to almost mock those that choose a different path to them, going on the defense before anyone has said anything.

Reactions: 7
Yep it’s thoroughly depressing they feel the need to almost mock those that choose a different path to them, going on the defense before anyone has said anything.
Yeah, it hints at emotionally immature. There's something quite odious about people who behave like teenagers well into adulthood.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, it hints at emotionally immature. There's something quite odious about people who behave like teenagers well into adulthood.
It's funny as my attitude towards both of them has really changed since she had the baby. He clearly is a self-centred knob who isn't helping as much as he could with that baby and I've really taken a dislike to him. And Kate, I feel sorry for her. I never thought she would be all #ad and promo - dunno why, just thought she was better than that. I don't like her self pity or her piss and puke posts. Just a shame.

Reactions: 25
It's funny as my attitude towards both of them has really changed since she had the baby. He clearly is a self-centred knob who isn't helping as much as he could with that baby and I've really taken a dislike to him. And Kate, I feel sorry for her. I never thought she would be all #ad and promo - dunno why, just thought she was better than that. I don't like her self pity or her piss and puke posts. Just a shame.
Same here, followed her for ages and thought she was normal and quite funny but her behaviour since having Noa 👎🏼

Reactions: 13
Just about her downstairs being destroyed, her lovely abs would be destroyed anyway. That sexy droop you get over your csection scar, irresistible!! 😭

Out of the 2 busteds bits I have, gimme my "busted" lady bits over my bikini scar!

Reactions: 8
I wish Instahuns would realise that no one gives a tit about you posting a story with a time stamp of 4am on it. You're obviously not as tired as you make out if you can angle your phone, get the lighting right, take some shots, pick the right one, post it on Insta and put a time stamp on! No one bloody cares Kate. And finally a post about noa and how much she loves her. Always best not to share how much you hate being a mum online to 250k strangers. Better to text your family or friends and offload.

Reactions: 25
Same here, followed her for ages and thought she was normal and quite funny but her behaviour since having Noa 👎🏼
I really liked her a lot before the baby/pregnancy too. But she was very immature tbh especially with all that 'I'll smash your face in business' which I found really unfunny. And she definitely had a social media addiction as well. It's funny how the baby has made me see her in a completely different light. I actually don't like her much anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s so immature, she’s not funny at all. The ‘brilliennnt thing is annoying and I can’t stand all the zooming in and out of her face all the time when she does her shouty voice.

Reactions: 15
She’s so immature, she’s not funny at all. The ‘brilliennnt thing is annoying and I can’t stand all the zooming in and out of her face all the time when she does her shouty voice.
It reminds me of the 90s/early 2000s ladette behaviour and it’s getting right on my nerves.
I loved Kate in Big Brother, totally my favourite especially as a girl who tended to get on better with boys like she seemed to do. She’s only a few years older than me so felt like I had something in common with this girl on tv.
Now not so much!

Reactions: 19
It reminds me of the 90s/early 2000s ladette behaviour and it’s getting right on my nerves.
I loved Kate in Big Brother, totally my favourite especially as a girl who tended to get on better with boys like she seemed to do. She’s only a few years older than me so felt like I had something in common with this girl on tv.
Now not so much!
Yeah, I liked her on BB but I feel she's still trying to be that same girl and it comes across strange at 40.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, I liked her on BB but I feel she's still trying to be that same girl and it comes across strange at 40.
It’s like an early episode of Sex And The City when the 4 go to their previously wild partying friends baby shower, the friend then shows up later in the episode attempting to relive her former single partying behaviour, baby bump in tow.

Reactions: 10
Yes “brilliennnt” “Smash yer face in” (which I think is the worst of the lot) and “bish bash bosh” :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All the pics she and Boj have posted of Noa since the message have shown her properly dressed, often in blankets so the message must have hit home, even though he blocked the poster.

Reactions: 20
All the pics she and Boj have posted of Noa since the message have shown her properly dressed, often in blankets so the message must have hit home, even though he blocked the poster.
It clearly hit a nerve with him, the blocking on his part was so immature. When I had my first my Mother bought loads of cardigans and I remember her telling me always to put one on at night and during the day as I was having a winter baby and it would be cold and it was freezing at the time so she was right. I didn’t take any offence at all as I honestly hadn’t a clue what was ahead of me and it was good advice on her part.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Now not so much!
I've just watched her highlight where she's adding chopped up veggie burgers into a chilli (?!) and she's just trying so hard to be funny, it's exhausting viewing.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.