Kate Lawler #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched her highlight where she's adding chopped up veggie burgers into a chilli (?!) and she's just trying so hard to be funny, it's exhausting viewing.
She’s absolutely wired I had a look, I wish I had that kind of energy though :ROFLMAO:

I can’t watch her without being distracted by her botched lips......
The nose and the lips have been done if you look back at old photos of her.

Didn’t her and Jade not get on after they got out of the big brother or am I mixing her up with another housemate? I vaguely remember something about that.

Reactions: 1
She’s absolutely wired I had a look, I wish I had that kind of energy though :ROFLMAO:

Didn’t her and Jade not get on after they got out of the big brother or am I mixing her up with another housemate? I vaguely remember something about that.
Pretty much everyone turned their back on Jade post BB. Kate is v honest that they didn't talk at all after the show.

Reactions: 4

Kate has been honest and has said that after being in the BB house she never spoke to Jade afterwards. I just don’t think they were ever close and had nothing in common after the show ended, which is fair enough I think.

It was tragic what happened to Jade, but she was never very likeable in my opinion. Kate was so much fun and such a good laugh in BB, I just wanted to hang around with her and be her mate. Definitely did not feel that way about Jade!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Pretty much everyone turned their back on Jade post BB. Kate is v honest that they didn't talk at all after the show.
I know they didn’t get on and I get that, why did the other housemates turn their back on Jade? I honestly can’t remember? It was my favourite ever big brother series that and BB2.

Kate has been honest and has said that after being in the BB house she never spoke to Jade afterwards. I just don’t think they were ever close and had nothing in common after the show ended, which is fair enough I think.
Ah ok I get that, it’s like leaving a job and never seeing or talking to some of your work mates again I suppose 😁

It was tragic what happened to Jade, but she was never very likeable in my opinion. Kate was so much fun and such a good laugh in BB, I just wanted to hang around with her and be her mate. Definitely did not feel that way about Jade!
Defo. Kate had much more charisma. Jade was like nails on a chalkboard.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I know they didn’t get on and I get that, why did the other housemates turn their back on Jade? I honestly can’t remember? It was my favourite ever big brother series that and BB2.

Ah ok I get that, it’s like leaving a job and never seeing or talking to some of your work mates again I suppose 😁
I don’t think Jade was particularly well liked by the housemates. And after that series was over, she was all over the media - really milked it and would do anything she was offered for money and she did seem to become very gobby and kind of full of herself

Reactions: 7
Jade was as thick as custard and as I saw on celeb big bro, a racist. Her death was tragic though.

I know this is terrible but something that got me through running a marathon once was this thought. If Jade Goody can run 18 miles of a marathon in tennis shoes, riddled with cancer (unbeknown to her) and after a big curry the night before YOU CAN DO THIS!! That was my mantra and it got me through it. I saw that about her on Daily Mail lol, she was certainly a character.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Before she quit was Noa having trouble feeding? Just wondered as my first was too sleepy to feed well - he’d start and then fall asleep, and one of the batty breastfeeding support told me to just have him in a vest. I actually think that harmed his weight gain as well as anything else as the poor kid was burning calories to stay warm.

I do think if nothing else this should be an example of why you shouldn’t have kids unless you’re absolutely sure you want them. I desperately wanted one and yet it was like a bomb exploding in my life.

Reactions: 10
I also get distracted by her lips in stories! Hopefully she is finding her feet a bit now and Noa seems to be getting better so it should all be a lot easier now.

Agree I don't find her funny at all, I think when someone thinks they are funny it automatically makes them unfunny!

I get the impression she’s still feeding, and that grid post was a wobble of some sort, seeking validation that she wanted to stop. Wanting strangers to plough with “yes I stopped, don’t feel bad...”. She wanted to be told to stop maybe? But maybe hasn’t. I am sure we will find out either way - there are various products to advertise either route hey!!!

Reactions: 6
I suspect she’s probably doing some combi feeding now, which is perfectly normal. Apparently 76% of mothers are combi feeding or using formula only at Noa’s age (exclusive breastfeeding at 4 weeks in England is 24% according to unicef) but it’s a shame that many can feel ashamed of using a bit of formula so probably don’t talk about it.

I definitely think the potential ‘damage’ to her vagina influenced her choice for a section, but it doesn’t mean that it was the only reason. As with most decisions in life, it will have been a balance of lots of factors. She and Bodger do seem to be overly concerned about appearances though. Their house is a horror show of dark paint and bold choices, it’s very on trend but it’s all for image.

I suspect she’s probably doing some combi feeding now, which is perfectly normal. Apparently 76% of mothers are combi feeding or using formula only at Noa’s age (exclusive breastfeeding at 4 weeks in England is 24% according to unicef) but it’s a shame that many can feel ashamed of using a bit of formula so probably don’t talk about it.

I definitely think the potential ‘damage’ to her vagina influenced her choice for a section, but it doesn’t mean that it was the only reason. As with most decisions in life, it will have been a balance of lots of factors. She and Bodger do seem to be overly concerned about appearances though. Their house is a horror show of dark paint and bold choices, it’s very on trend but it’s all for image.
Their house is absolutely vile - I really don't like to dark walls - makes you rooms appear smaller, why would you do that?

Reactions: 5
Their house is absolutely vile - I really don't like to dark walls - makes you rooms appear smaller, why would you do that?
Because it’s in ‘in trend’, just like all these influencers ‘keeping it real’ what with their oversharing of parenthood

I cringed when I saw that dark paint in that beautiful room. Why would you want a room like that to feel dark and menacing???

Isn’t a doula someone who helps you through birth? Surely she has hired a nanny/night nanny?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.