Kate Lawler #16 Parenting is so unfair, I didn’t sign up for this round-the-clock childcare.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to get her off Instagram. Her latest post about her coat is unhinged!!!
it was nuts! Most of her followers are complete sycophants and tell her how amazing and hilarious she is and then when a small number mention her dry robe she loses her tit. I thought the post was unhinged too and she evidently has a very very fragile ego to come out with such an extreme reaction.

Reactions: 6
Kate is so desperately trying to go viral again like the spoon on the blender and I am not at all surprised she is a dry robe wanker
She’s such a sad case ! I wouldn’t be surprised if boj was bleeping someone else she’s that much of a miserable witch 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
That dry robe reel 🤦🏻‍♀️
She is trying so hard to be funny, it just comes across rehearsed and embarrassing.
How little does she have going on that she has to make a whole video about a coat and dancing about her room like a wanker?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That whole thing about cooking yesterday, like it was a huge mission. Why not use one of those meal kits she’s always flogging? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it was nuts! Most of her followers are complete sycophants and tell her how amazing and hilarious she is and then when a small number mention her dry robe she loses her tit. I thought the post was unhinged too and she evidently has a very very fragile ego to come out with such an extreme reaction.
Plus she's had to tell us she's put half a stone on too! Her bridesmaid dress is too TIGHT so she's on a mission to get bridesmaid ready. Ffs. Now that WILL be playing on her mind that's why she's unhinged.

What a drama about her light switch at the hotel room. She makes a song and dance about being tired and how she's going to get a full 8 hours of sleep then messes around making stories for the next hour.

Reactions: 7
A whole post ranting about the fact she was on a train for 8 hours yesterday ! The woman does my head in , always moaning about something 🙄

Reactions: 5
She probably didn’t take the plane as she thought the train would give her more time away from parenting and I bet she was secretly delighted to have a whole day to mess about on her phone instead of being at home. Then of course she gets to have another shouty rant about something which seems to be a bit of a thing for her at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She probably didn’t take the plane as she thought the train would give her more time away from parenting and I bet she was secretly delighted to have a whole day to mess about on her phone instead of being at home. Then of course she gets to have another shouty rant about something which seems to be a bit of a thing for her at the moment.
💯 Just realised the child is still on Easter hols.

These rants are becoming quite regular and a little strange tbh ! And have you noticed she’s started to hide Noa’s face … maybe someone’s pointed out that it’s wrong to try an utilise your child to gain a SM following !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
These rants are becoming quite regular and a little strange tbh ! And have you noticed she’s started to hide Noa’s face … maybe someone’s pointed out that it’s wrong to try an utilise your child to gain a SM following !
I did notice she’s tried to hide Noa’s face recently, too little too late. Once Noa reads that her Mum openly asked her husband “why did we do this?” after she was born I think that will be the least of her worries. And I know people will pile onto me saying “she had poor mental health, she didn’t know what she was saying” but the fact is she knew enough to HIDE her PND until she was over it and could get paid to talk about it. She was definitely in control.

Reactions: 12
What’s the point in hiding her face when her face is still plastered all over her grid posts 🤣 she needs to do all or nothing with hiding her!

What’s the point in hiding her face when her face is still plastered all over her grid posts 🤣 she needs to do all or nothing with hiding her!
That's the thing, it makes no difference now!

What does she want .. a medal ! 🙄
I had the exact same thought. She’s not ‘keeping it real’, she’s being absolutely vile. As parents most of us have moments of wanting or needing a break but we don’t mouth off about it in front of our kids. It’s not their fault!!

Reactions: 14
The way she patronises her and says things like “I love her to bits.” She’s revolting - it’s not funny, it’s as if she uses Instagram as her day to day diary of ranting about her child. Absolute twit.

Reactions: 12