Kate Lawler #15 Kate’s still unbearable, Handsome he’s not. Poor Noa’s just dying to out that cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d assumed it was because she’s as boring as duck. Complaining they never go alone, then going out alone. Moaning about Noa, pampering the dogs, snuggling up to that boring knob she calls her husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just the same old. I don't follow her so often forget to go and have a nosey recently.

Reactions: 6
I’m all panicked ds is massively behind again thanks to her! I know it’s my issue but really annoys me.

Reactions: 3
I’m all panicked ds is massively behind again thanks to her! I know it’s my issue but really annoys me.
What's made you feel that, the puzzles?

This is why Kate is so disingenuous about being all about maternal mental health because ego takes over and she shows off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She can show off as much as she likes about how clever Noa is and how great a Mother she is, but the facts speak for themselves - she only had one kid, could not and would not have any more because she couldn’t cope, those are her own words. If she was so great at being a Mother she’d want to repeat the process again and again, but she doesn’t. That tells us everything.
ETA - that’s not me having any kind of a dig at people who decide they only want one kid or who cannot have any more than one, but she acts all smug and shows off but then in the next breath bangs on about how out of her depth she is all the time! DISINGENUOUS

Reactions: 9
She can show off as much as she likes about how clever Noa is and how great a Mother she is, but the facts speak for themselves - she only had one kid, could not and would not have any more because she couldn’t cope, those are her own words. If she was so great at being a Mother she’d want to repeat the process again and again, but she doesn’t. That tells us everything.
ETA - that’s not me having any kind of a dig at people who decide they only want one kid or who cannot have any more than one, but she acts all smug and shows off but then in the next breath bangs on about how out of her depth she is all the time! DISINGENUOUS
I agree with what you say. And yeah, I was almost 40 when I had mine and I felt that was enough, but we'd had quite the journey to have a full-term pregnancy so we were just so happy to count our blessings. But I think I'm a really good mum (most of the time lol) but still don't want to repeat it and Kate is no spring chicken either. If I was younger then yes! Always wanted two.

• Heart
There is no way my child could do that puzzle 😂😂 but yes it does make you feel a bit rubbish. it also makes me wonder how she’d be if Noa was less pretty or a boy or not as bright, which is bitchy of me but she’s made me feel grumpy.

There is no way my child could do that puzzle 😂😂 but yes it does make you feel a bit rubbish. it also makes me wonder how she’d be if Noa was less pretty or a boy or not as bright, which is bitchy of me but she’s made me feel grumpy.
Kate does things with a lot of repetition with Noa. She said Noa wasn’t interested at first but with a lot of encouragement she came round. Noa enjoyed the engagement with Kate and knows if she does puzzles Mummy gives her a positive reaction. It’s like positive reward training.
Kate doesn’t seem to know how to just sit and chat or play too well, they are usually doing something with structure.

No doubting Noa is bright but I’m sure if any of us sat for structured time every day teaching our little ones to do it they could.
Mine will get it, we’ll not do it for a week or two and we’ll have to go over it again, explaining matching the edges and pictures until they pick it up again.

Reactions: 15
Oh, please please don't let her make you feel that. Some kids 'get' puzzles earlier than others and they all manage things at different times. If she couldn't make so much content out of Noa or this was pre-Insta days, I'm not sure how she'd cope.

Reactions: 10
I have 5 children, some of mine would have been able to do that easily at that age. Some wouldn’t. I fully think it’s down to how much their memory is developed (which is not due to good/bad parenting) which also goes for early talking ( they have the ability to remember the words) but trust me ( I have had a very early talker) by the time they get halfway through primary school it all evens out and no one will ever be able to tell that noa could do jigsaws before your child.

my youngest has been able to recognise every shape, colour, number (and count to 20 forwards and backwards) and letter (and the sound the letters make) since he was 16 months old. My 1st child was the same, My 2nd child didn’t say a word till he was 2, the others were some where in between and I haven’t done anything different with any of mine. They are who they are and they will do what they are going to do it when they are ready to do it, they all get there in the end 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have 5 children, some of mine would have been able to do that easily at that age. Some wouldn’t. I fully think it’s down to how much their memory is developed (which is not due to good/bad parenting) which also goes for early talking ( they have the ability to remember the words) but trust me ( I have had a very early talker) by the time they get halfway through primary school it all evens out and no one will ever be able to tell that noa could do jigsaws before your child.

my youngest has been able to recognise every shape, colour, number (and count to 20 forwards and backwards) and letter (and the sound the letters make) since he was 16 months old. My 1st child was the same, My 2nd child didn’t say a word till he was 2, the others were some where in between and I haven’t done anything different with any of mine. They are who they are and they will do what they are going to do it when they are ready to do it, they all get there in the end 💕
My youngest could speak and do puzzles as well as Noa at her age and was an early reader. Didn’t walk till he was nearly two though - lazy little monkey liked bum shuffling about everywhere!
They all get there in their own time!!

Reactions: 6
Everyone’s just so bored of her predictable rinse and repeat shite. Whinge about Noa, cry about Baxter, “I’m sick, so run down…but rallied for a night on the piss”, Karen vs food, the handsome leaves her home alone bore fest….

I was going to comment on the Santa sign that included to dogs. Can Noa not have anything just for her? But I expect nothing more by now.
Oh yes, of course.... she is boring, and don't get me started on Karen v food 🙄
I don't believe Karen has never had these foods before...

Reactions: 5
Oh yes, of course.... she is boring, and don't get me started on Karen v food 🙄
I don't believe Karen has never had these foods before...
Me neither. She tries them straight away when Kate gives them to her so it makes no sense. She does look malnourished though, to be fair 😂

Surprise Surprise Boj is poorly when he has t look after Noa alone again! He really is an arrogant twunt, I dont mind I think she would be more likable without him around, he's so arrogant and big-headed

Reactions: 16
Literally every single time Kate goes away!!

QUOTE="Whatisgoingon!!, post: 17703872, member: 10136"]
Surprise Surprise Boj is poorly when he has t look after Noa alone again! He really is an arrogant twunt, I dont mind I think she would be more likable without him around, he's so arrogant and big-headed
[/QUOTE]

I need my voice for work, but what I am going to do is continue posting shite on insta and trying to flog a calendar of 2 scrotey dogs.

Why the duck anyone would want pictures of those ugly dogs is beyond me.

I might go and see if my neighbours want a calendar of my dog.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.