Kate Lawler #15 Kate’s still unbearable, Handsome he’s not. Poor Noa’s just dying to out that cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hmm I wouldn’t say it was weird my daughter got excited about a new bed too. Kids get excited about everything.
Oh ok, I don't know any children so haven't a clue 😆 though per the previous comment poor kid must have been so relieved!

Reactions: 3
I’m glad Noa slept all night as proves they two muppets were wrong and only keeping her captive in that cot for their benefit not hers which we all knew!

Reactions: 14
I know it might have taken Noa a while to go to sleep as she was excited by the new bed but I found it weird she was in bed at 6.20 when Kate has previously said she falls asleep around 8. But she seemed quite happy on her own in her room so that’s prob why Kate does it - so she can get rid of her as early as poss have some more alone time!

Reactions: 17
I know it might have taken Noa a while to go to sleep as she was excited by the new bed but I found it weird she was in bed at 6.20 when Kate has previously said she falls asleep around 8. But she seemed quite happy on her own in her room so that’s prob why Kate does it - so she can get rid of her as early as poss have some more alone time!
I’m often quite shocked how long Noa entertains herself before going to sleep.

My youngest son is a year younger than Noa and he is never in bed before 7.30pm, I put him in bed say goodnight and he is asleep within 5 minutes. Not surprising that it takes her a while to go to sleep if you put her to bed when she isn’t tired.

Reactions: 10
Can't wait to log into Instagram tomorrow to find out exactly what minute of what hour Kate was woken up last night 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The obsession with sleep. She's nearly 3, get over it, sometimes they sleep, sometimes they don't. It's like a military operation

Reactions: 9
The obsession with sleep. She's nearly 3, get over it, sometimes they sleep, sometimes they don't. It's like a military operation
Kate doesn’t want her precious her and Boj time interrupted and Noa would do that and inconvenience Kate and we can’t have that.

Reactions: 8
Kate doesn’t want her precious her and Boj time interrupted and Noa would do that and inconvenience Kate and we can’t have that.
Agree but she has no issue with interrupting that time as she plasters Boj cooking, her and Boj eating dinner, watching tv and anytime they are doing anything all over her stories. You’ve put your kid to bed and let her take hours to fall asleep herself to do that?! How sad.

Reactions: 10
What did us Mums do that didn’t have instagram to keep everyone updated with our children’s sleep patterns 😣

• Haha
She’s gone very quiet 🤔 I’d say the freedom that comes with the new bed has brought new parenting challenges and she’s having another reflection period where she’s realised a kid is for life, not just for Insta content and freebies ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh duck off kate .. your child was ill .. deal with it ! Kids get sick … you’re lucky you haven’t spent noa’s first years constantly in hospital whilst trying to parent other children! Why does she always make out she’s the only one to go through hard times with their child 🤬

Reactions: 12
But engagement…. Poor Noa being exploited.
A few years ago my eldest was in hospital for a few days with something I’d never heard of before (it’s actually become a lot more common recently) so once she was out I posted a picture of her looking well, and happy, at home alongside a list of symptoms, just to try and make other people aware.
The idea of posting pictures of her at her most vulnerable never crossed my mind.
Even if I had something as basic as a cold I wouldn’t want someone to take a picture of me feeling rough and sharing it with the world!
Instagram mums are so bizarre.

Reactions: 13
Is this thread still working? Only no one has posted since last Thursday, and it's now Monday 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is this thread still working? Only no one has posted since last Thursday, and it's now Monday 🤔
Everyone’s just so bored of her predictable rinse and repeat shite. Whinge about Noa, cry about Baxter, “I’m sick, so run down…but rallied for a night on the piss”, Karen vs food, the handsome leaves her home alone bore fest….

I was going to comment on the Santa sign that included to dogs. Can Noa not have anything just for her? But I expect nothing more by now.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.