Kate Lawler #15 Kate’s still unbearable, Handsome he’s not. Poor Noa’s just dying to out that cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s said in her latest post that Noa sleeps until between 6-8 and yet asks for advice on whether Gro Clocks are with it. Why?!

Reactions: 10
Kate’s aiming for 23 hours a day of sleep!! She needs and hour to show off how advanced Noa is 🙄 and keep trying for her kids book or puzzle collab

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just don’t understand the purpose of her role on This Morning. Why do they need somebody to go to Antigua to promote a holiday to Antigua? Kate Lawler shouting at a camera isn’t going to make me go “well, I was unsure whether to enter or not but now I have seen this I definitely will!”.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just don’t understand the purpose of her role on This Morning. Why do they need somebody to go to Antigua to promote a holiday to Antigua? Kate Lawler shouting at a camera isn’t going to make me go “well, I was unsure whether to enter or not but now I have seen this I definitely will!”.
It must cost a fortune to send them all out there too, even if the flight and rooms are comped as advertising, their fees and expenses. They must make a bloody fortune from those giveaways to warrant it.

Reactions: 12
It must cost a fortune to send them all out there too, even if the flight and rooms are comped as advertising, their fees and expenses. They must make a bloody fortune from those giveaways to warrant it.
Plus, it’s not exactly environmentally friendly 🙄

Reactions: 14
“Antigua has not disappointed” Proceeds to post photo of herself half naked in the mirror as her first photo instead of the actual place she’s talking about 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ GROW UP!! Heroin Chic went out in the 90’s and is not an achievement anymore, MOVE ON!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“Antigua has not disappointed” Proceeds to post photo of herself half naked in the mirror as her first photo instead of the actual place she’s talking about 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ GROW UP!! Heroin Chic went out in the 90’s and is not an achievement anymore, MOVE ON!
That picture is not that of a healthy woman… no wonder she’s in menopause with a weight that low ! 😳

Reactions: 14
She’s posted that picture, and first so. One misses it, purely for engagement in the comments.
---
Thread suggestion - Noa’s finally in a bed but what’s up with Kate. Claimes she’s well fed but obsessed with her weight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Kate’s got her fishing rod out again! Baiting all the comments about her weight so she can do a post about it and get an article in the daily mail. “Kate Lawler hits back against skinny shamers” 🥱 🥱 🥱

• Angry
Reactions: 20
The commenter have a point. Shes gone there to promote it and all we can see is pics of her semi naked. And what's with the pics of her draped over various men? Is she trying to make Boj jealous?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She has enormous hands and feet. Very manly looking figure. She may be slim but not attractive slim.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.