Kate Lawler #12 Another holiday, another puke, Kate’s ‘food poisoning’ is no fluke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noa clearly doesn’t want to be filmed. She stops talking and actually said “No” and tried to grab the phone.

Reactions: 4
I will never get over the fact she hasn't unpacked that suitcase yet...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So is that the reason Kate doesn’t want Noa to drop the naps as she wouldn’t have time to work out
Eh she doesn't even workout anyway when she is napping, lazy shite! I am prepping for a bodybuilding comp working a 40-60 hour work week and have 3 kids under 5. Not saying other people don't have valid excuses for not exercising, but she is just a lazy aul moany cow.

If she wanted to, she could!

So is kate saying Noa is her trauma? Which needed CBT? Kate has always said that she had a great childhood and her birth was a beautiful one that I wish every woman could have. She got her c section with her playlist so what is this trauma she is going on about? The trauma of becoming a mum?
I was made to deliver naturally and I was not fully dilated. It was 18 years ago and it’s still trauma. My girl would have died if she was not born in her amniotic sac which refused to burst even when they tried. I know women have lots of similar experiences we can share but Kate talked about how beautiful hers was so what trauma is she talking about????

Reactions: 15
Definitely referring to becoming a mother. Sad that she attributes the healing of her trauma, to the useless Boj and therapy, and not to getting to know, and fall in love with her adorable little daughter.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Definitely referring to becoming a mother. Sad that she attributes the healing of her trauma, to the useless Boj and therapy, and not to getting to know, and fall in love with her adorable little daughter.
Ohh motherhood is a shock your whole world changes but how is it traumatic? Maybe I’m not being sympathetic enough 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Maybe I’m not either, but I just do not understand her reaction to becoming a mum at all.

Reactions: 7
So is kate saying Noa is her trauma? Which needed CBT? Kate has always said that she had a great childhood and her birth was a beautiful one that I wish every woman could have. She got her c section with her playlist so what is this trauma she is going on about? The trauma of becoming a mum?
I was made to deliver naturally and I was not fully dilated. It was 18 years ago and it’s still trauma. My girl would have died if she was not born in her amniotic sac which refused to burst even when they tried. I know women have lots of similar experiences we can share but Kate talked about how beautiful hers was so what trauma is she talking about????
I was trying to work that out too. I can only think it's the transition to motherhood.
Ohh motherhood is a shock your whole world changes but how is it traumatic? Maybe I’m not being sympathetic enough 🤷🏼‍♀️
Because she realised she went against her gut feelings to please Boj and now had a tiny baby to look after. Depression followed. She is beyond blessed to have Noa, an easy kid. I know we only see snippets but that kid is easy going.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I can only guess the trauma of being a mum for the rest of her days when she never really wanted to be one but was pushed into it. It’s hard graft as some of us well know - but many/most of went into it excited and wanting it. She certainly didn’t want this. Any excitement was about getting pregnant at 40, and not the bit after, the actual looking after a dependent.

Reactions: 11
I cant even hate watch this one anymore, I’m done. I’m a few days late but showing Noa or any child sleeping is a massive invasion of privacy. It should be their safe space not spied on by 100 000s, its sick, I dunno how any parent can use their child sleeping as content. Imagine you found out that when you were younger your parents had a web cam in your room and let 100000s watch you sleep. All for likes and money. What’s the difference here? Wouldn’t you be freaked out? The problem is we are all complicit in it by watching. By watching a child sleep, im as bad as her or any other sicko. It’s actually so sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I cant even hate watch this one anymore, I’m done. I’m a few days late but showing Noa or any child sleeping is a massive invasion of privacy. It should be their safe space not spied on by 100 000s, its sick, I dunno how any parent can use their child sleeping as content. Imagine you found out that when you were younger your parents had a web cam in your room and let 100000s watch you sleep. All for likes and money. What’s the difference here? Wouldn’t you be freaked out? The problem is we are all complicit in it by watching. By watching a child sleep, im as bad as her or any other sicko. It’s actually so sick.
You are right. It’s despicable. I’m done too. It is a child protection issue. Kates done worse she had Noa on that screen in bed and asked all her followers to put filters over her. It was vile. Kate is vile. So with that I’m out too

Reactions: 9
You are right. It’s despicable. I’m done too. It is a child protection issue. Kates done worse she had Noa on that screen in bed and asked all her followers to put filters over her. It was vile. Kate is vile. So with that I’m out too
Yes that was so, so odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
As if Lapland needs any advertisement, it’s sold out months before every year. I’ve been, it’s great but not sure why ITV needs to be there.

Reactions: 6
That sounds horrific! I was in labour for 4 days and only had pain relief for the last 3 hours. First and last time

The trauma Kate experienced is being deprived of being a selfish POS who gets to cane it every weekend 😪 So sad!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.