Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's a wide lens. Sometimes it makes the legs/feet look extra big and long and then the head tiny. 😂

Reactions: 4
kate has been sticking to an outfit formula lately....... and it's not a very good one! the proportions are all off.

Reactions: 2
I think it's a wide lens. Sometimes it makes the legs/feet look extra big and long and then the head tiny. 😂
it does if the legs are much closer to the lens than the head, but here you can see they are similar distance to the camera

Oh the Brighton move makes more sense now if she’s saying she has family in London

Reactions: 3
Oh the Brighton move makes more sense now if she’s saying she has family in London
Yeah I think years ago she lived with her aunt in London while she was working / did an internship. Then she met Jordan and moved to Glasgow.

Reactions: 2
Everything is dreamy, she wears floral jackets and she likes swanning about. What a life she leads.....Im not sure if she's got the right idea or if it's boring as duck. Seriously, so young but living like a middle aged rich mum.

Reactions: 13
She said in her stories that she just bought a £200 pair of shoes just because the box was pretty.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She said in her stories that she just bought a £200 pair of shoes just because the box was pretty.
Being smug and showing off her wealth is pretty much all she does these days. It's very boring and she is increasingly difficult to like.

I'd love to know where all the money comes from - as neither of them seem to do anything much. Also, I wonder if Jordie had any say in the big move or if Kate just decided they were moving and he went along with it. I always get the impression he doesn't have much of a say in these things.

Reactions: 14
I came to say the same. The box was pretty so she kept them. She's utterly ridiculous. It's like she lives in a bubble. I'm not saying she has to have political discussions or deny herself things she can afford but it's like she's not a real person. I'm unfollowing again 🤣

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.