Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone found that they had an off licence buisness registered on companies house in a previous thread. So guessing it's along those lines. Wonder if it's gonna be a shop or their own gin brand

Reactions: 6
I’m thinking pre mixed cocktails or fancy cocktails at home kits. She used to post a lot of cocktail recipes on her blog, so at least it’s on brand if so, and not just some random influencer merch.

Reactions: 5
Yeah cocktails is a good shout, or some kind of coffee kits type thing cos of precious jordy

Reactions: 1
Ooh the fact she is not going to go back to Scotland's Home of the year is interesting. Maybe they're not staying in Scotland. I still think they're moving to Edinburgh but happy to throw somewhere more left field into the mix - London?

Reactions: 1
Ooh the fact she is not going to go back to Scotland's Home of the year is interesting. Maybe they're not staying in Scotland. I still think they're moving to Edinburgh but happy to throw somewhere more left field into the mix - London?
i think that might have been more of a choice from the producers of Scotland's Home of the Year rather than something kate decided "not to go back to." I'm assuming they replaced her with a different host while she was gone?

Reactions: 14
Yeah she was quite open about moving last time but all we know this time is its in next few weeks and it's not Glasgow

Reactions: 3
I have a suspicion that they bought the house (?) a while back and have been renovating it on the quiet. when they move in it'll be mostly if not entirely renovated so kate can take instagrammable photos of it all. she loves to project a perfect life and I doubt she'd want to put a run down house on the internet! definitely won't show much if they're moving into a 'do-er up-per'

Reactions: 12
I have a suspicion that they bought the house (?) a while back and have been renovating it on the quiet. when they move in it'll be mostly if not entirely renovated so kate can take instagrammable photos of it all. she loves to project a perfect life and I doubt she'd want to put a run down house on the internet! definitely won't show much if they're moving into a 'do-er up-per'
If that’s the case then I feel that’s a shame as I think she would attract a lot more people to her account for a more home interiors point of view. I certainly would be interested, I am renovating at the moment so any house Inspo accounts are my addiction right now.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s filmed it along the way so she can share snippets retrospectively - best of both worlds as she has a nice space to move into and has months of content to share when it suits. Perhaps a little less interesting as there’s less of a journey/reveal but it can still be done well, people like seeing the reno process even if you know the end point. It would also explain her saying she’d been working on a big project.

Reactions: 4
She's on the beg for a free coffee machine - tagging each and every brand in her stories. Ugh.

Reactions: 12
She's on the beg for a free coffee machine - tagging each and every brand in her stories. Ugh.
Disgusting beg for 1k + machines. And then she's just focusing on aesthetics.... in the end it is Jordan pulling all the coffee shots anyway, why oes she act like a manual pull is too much for her?

I hope she gets sent a sponsored Nespresso and then she pretends to love it for the minimum posting requirement before suddenly a 2k machine appears because 'nespresso is too wasteful with the pods'. As if she'd care about sustainability anywhere...

Regarding the move: I'm sure they're staying in Scotland, but I would agree with the person that suggested they bought a house and have been renovating it. For a while she was quite open when they were looking at houses but then that went super quiet.

Reactions: 7
I think its in that town outside of edinburgh they are constantly go through to for a day trip. It will be to see the progress whilst the builders are in

Reactions: 3
Called it! Brighton is a suprise tho

Reactions: 5
Called it! Brighton is a suprise tho
Never would have guessed Brighton. I also thought it would be Edinburgh.

I'm a bit surprised they've moved so far away from family. Didn't her brother live very near to them/look after the cats when they were away? I wonder why they chose Brighton?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.