Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate 🙄 on the beg for a free fancy highchair so I see. I honestly cringe when i see these influencers doing that. I have second hand embarrassment for them. Especially when she isnt strapped for cash- can spend thousands on designer clothes for herself but doesn’t want to spend her own money on a highchair for her daughter? Also, what happened to selling some of her clothes off to donate to turkey/syria fund?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
On my daily right move nosey and Kate's flat is up for sale, it does look stunning. I'm guessing this means they've bought a house elsewhere?

Also, how long have they been here, like a year? Insane redoing the bathroom for that length of time

Reactions: 11
On my daily right move nosey and Kate's flat is up for sale, it does look stunning. I'm guessing this means they've bought a house elsewhere?

Also, how long have they been here, like a year? Insane redoing the bathroom for that length of time
I mean firstly it’s their business and their business only if they want to disclose about the flat sale but she seemed fairly open about that last flat they sold I wonder why she isn’t saying anything this time. This is where I feel it’s a blurred, the life of an influencer as they want you in their world enough to click links, buy from them etc but then keep massive things such as selling the flat you constantly post about secret. But then I also can agree with privacy? Who knows 😂

Reactions: 5
Her flats in Mount Florida. I bet they've bought or will buy a big Victorian house and then renovate it. She can't carry on the way she is, she's as boring as hell.

Reactions: 8
I mean firstly it’s their business and their business only if they want to disclose about the flat sale but she seemed fairly open about that last flat they sold I wonder why she isn’t saying anything this time. This is where I feel it’s a blurred, the life of an influencer as they want you in their world enough to click links, buy from them etc but then keep massive things such as selling the flat you constantly post about secret. But then I also can agree with privacy? Who knows 😂
Yeah I found it weird she hasn't spoken about it, like I'm a very casual follower of Kates and I knew it was her flat straight away so surely she should've known it would've been spotted right away?

Reactions: 3
I'm sure she mentioned on her stories the other week that they were getting photos done of the flat, that made me think they were selling although she didn't come right out and say it. I agree it's weird since she was so open about it last time!

Reactions: 4
I'm sure she mentioned on her stories the other week that they were getting photos done of the flat, that made me think they were selling although she didn't come right out and say it. I agree it's weird since she was so open about it last time!
maybe she’s waiting until the place they’ve bought it off Rightmove so it’s harder for people to figure out the location?
Or maybe they have the baby now so want to be a little more private about the location until they’ve sold? I think last time they were kind of staying at their current flat while they sold the last one.

Reactions: 4
I think the secrecy will be about security, and that makes some some sense - although it’s illogical, because if they’re selling it, then the address is out there!

I guess if it’s only on rightmove, then it’s less likely that crazies will see it, and will only be people genuinely property hunting.

Victorian or Edwardian, but needing some work done. My pick is on Killearn or Kilmacolm or Troon. I saw a house for sale in Kilmacolm recently that looked very Kaye!

Reactions: 6
I reckon Edinburgh. They've been few a few times looking at flats pre baby and their close friends are there etc.

Reactions: 2
I actually think she's paid for these outfits. I know we lose ourselves a bit after having a baby but it's usually leggings and no make up not this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s taking the plss surely? I saw that and just assumed she was parodying herself?

I keep hoping Zanyzaz will use her for inspo 😆
---
She’s taking the plss surely? I saw that and just assumed she was parodying herself?

I keep hoping Zanyzaz will use her for inspo 😆

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.