Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good lord she has linked ANOTHER jacket.

I wonder if she has considered that a solution to the knitwear storage crisis could possibly be taking the super radical step of …buying less stuff?

Reactions: 5
I see the flat is under offer, I’m actually looking forward to hearing what their next move is.
Me too! Hoping it’ll mean a move away from the tired weekly content rota of new jacket / new jumper / new book / new skincare / drank coffee / went to a bakery / shelfie / plant / meal out zzzzzz

Reactions: 10
Her fashion has taken a serious nose dive. I loved her style pre-baby - even if she had some outfits that didn't hit I could still find the odd few pieces that I liked. Now everything she wears looks terrible.

Reactions: 8
The more money she spends the worse she looks. It's all so cutesy. I cannot believe she's like this in reality.
I live relatively near her and see her in the wild quite often, the majority of times I’ve seen her she’s been in leggings or jeans, so not quite sure how much is for the gram.

Reactions: 7
I've noticed influencers now show their baby's face until they "look like an identifiable individual" - whateer the duck that means! it's jsut a way of getting the sweet ad deals from their baby while also appearing like "good parents" for "protecting the baby's privacy" :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
I've noticed influencers now show their baby's face until they "look like an identifiable individual" - whateer the duck that means! it's jsut a way of getting the sweet ad deals from their baby while also appearing like "good parents" for "protecting the baby's privacy" :rolleyes:
Tbf babies looks so different in those first few months, I’d say until 3 months ish?

Tbf babies looks so different in those first few months, I’d say until 3 months ish?
i don't think it's appropriate for influencers to put their children on social media at any age, to be honest. it's not just about being able to identify them. it's just gross to use children to earn money/get brand deals. even if they're not doing it directly (like working with baby brands, for example) they're still using their children to sell a lifestyle.

Reactions: 10
i don't think it's appropriate for influencers to put their children on social media at any age, to be honest. it's not just about being able to identify them. it's just gross to use children to earn money/get brand deals. even if they're not doing it directly (like working with baby brands, for example) they're still using their children to sell a lifestyle.
Fair!

Reactions: 2
Any ideas on what this new project of hers might be...something she's been working on for what feels like 87 years? Maybe a book?

Screenshot_20230404_101609_Instagram.jpg

Any thread title suggestions or should we just go with KLV #2 for the next thread?

Reactions: 5
Any ideas on what this new project of hers might be...something she's been working on for what feels like 87 years? Maybe a book?
Maybe she’ll be the Gwynneth of Glasgow with a lifestyle website? A fresh new platform to promote lifestyle wankery.

Or, they say to write about what you know, so it could be a book about coffee and pastries.

Must be something transactional that she’s looking to sell though. Maybe a product of some sort? High end mark up obvs, no bricks and mortar retail. Designer knits? Berets? Coffee? A kids book? Relocation agency?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.