Kate - its_not_kates_time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she's avoiding them because she knows that what she did at H4C won't really have done much at all. It will be interesting to see if she reveals everything, I doubt she will. The thing is no one would know if she's telling the truth or not.
I’m not convinced that she’s not pulling a straight up con, a la Belle Gibson. I suspect if she isn’t though then the situation will play out very much like with Jessie Lee Ward (came across her name in another thread, what a trip) and she will claim that she’s just had her scans read and the cancer is disappearing and the next day be dead. The more I watch Kate’s videos though, the more unsettled I get and I can’t help but believe that she is being consciously disingenuous.

Reactions: 9
Im thinking that her H4C stay was either fully or partially free.I believe she definitely has cancer but something is not right.And it is all unethical, sharing all these ridiculous treatments to others who are very ill.

Reactions: 7
I suspect she knows deep down that H4C is bs, but she's desperate enough to take whatever they're offering anyway (especially if she's getting it for free/heavily discounted). If she totally believed in H4C, she wouldn't be taking the conventional treatment as well.

I think she's understandably worried about the scans because there's a pretty good chance the results won't reflect the miracle cure H4C claims to have achieved. Although I hope the targeted therapy is continuing to work to at least keep things at bay for as long as possible.

Reactions: 4
I suspect she knows deep down that H4C is bs, but she's desperate enough to take whatever they're offering anyway (especially if she's getting it for free/heavily discounted). If she totally believed in H4C, she wouldn't be taking the conventional treatment as well.

I think she's understandably worried about the scans because there's a pretty good chance the results won't reflect the miracle cure H4C claims to have achieved. Although I hope the targeted therapy is continuing to work to at least keep things at bay for as long as possible.
I agree, I think she knows its BS but can get a free (gofundme) funded holiday out of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just because Kate says her superfund has accepted her terminal illness paperwork to access her super doesn't mean any paperwork has actually been submitted, she can say anything she likes really, whose to actually know for a fact, she could write up and print out a letter that she has fudged up herself. She's an actress and is giving her beleivers a great show straight out of the play books of Belle Gibson and Amanda Reilly, the sympathy vote after the I'm cured, oh wait no I'm dying again, hang on I'm cured, now I feel terrible but please buy my 20c necklace that I will sell you for $50, oh wait I'm dying again but a coffee hose up my ass will save me.
I'm not buying her for a second, she's lying.
I found the Scamanda podcast absolutely riveting. Clearly these people are mentally unwell and has me questioning every single person and every single go fund me. You are right. They can say whatever they want and followers are none the wiser. What makes me suspicious is how well she always looks. Among other things.

Reactions: 15
None of it is adding up. Even down to her saying she gives herself coffee enemas daily but hasn’t washed her hair in 10 days. What? You tit yourself every morning but you aren’t bathing yourself? Make it make sense.
I did laugh when she said her enema had fallen out and she hadn't realised - imagine cleaning that up lol
---
I’m convinced thanks to the Google reviews that H4C runs its own “scans” which miraculously show tumour shrinkage for all its patients… yet when they return to their home country, they’re suddenly palliative and it’s all spread.. hmmm
Like a slimming filter - but for xrays lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I found the Scamanda podcast absolutely riveting. Clearly these people are mentally unwell and has me questioning every single person and every single go fund me. You are right. They can say whatever they want and followers are none the wiser. What makes me suspicious is how well she always looks. Among other things.
She does look very well for someone terminally ill! I have only ever had 1 friend pass away from cancer and she never looked well after diagnosis.
Reminds me of when I think it was samantha armitage remarked to BG of how well she looked. And look how that turned out...

Reactions: 6
I bet taking your daily walks around a gated, upscale neighborhood in a tropical resort town on the other side of the world while indulging an 8 week wellness retreat paid for entirely by other people really helped your mindset, hey Kate? I just can’t with this entitled ignorance.

Attachments

• Angry
I’m not convinced that she’s not pulling a straight up con, a la Belle Gibson. I suspect if she isn’t though then the situation will play out very much like with Jessie Lee Ward (came across her name in another thread, what a trip) and she will claim that she’s just had her scans read and the cancer is disappearing and the next day be dead. The more I watch Kate’s videos though, the more unsettled I get and I can’t help but believe that she is being consciously disingenuous.
@EveryDaysASoulDay I’d love the down low on Jessie Lee.
I don’t know her and only heard of her when a bunch of people I know posted about her death but after watching that video and hearing about her death I was stunned. Wondered if that’s what I’d going to happen to Kate? Her whole vibe spewed H4C but I couldn’t find any evidence. She referenced Mexico but not G4C specifically.

I don't believe she currently has cancer in her body. I think she has in the past but right now not a single marker of cancer. The Mexico bullshit wouldn’t care and don't investigate or ask questions, plus she can say or make up any documentation she likes to con her followers. This is why she goes to holistic chiropractors and paediatricians and doesn't have any actual scans. Her eyes are always fluttering off to the sides and she really plays the 'oh isn't it hilarious my enema fell on the floor' 'I'm dying of cancer but a sauna will help' 'oh I bought it second hand for $1000 so see guys I'm actually SAVING you money'. I'm no longer buying her lies and believe it's all going to come out very soon.

• Heart
I don’t know her and only heard of her when a bunch of people I know posted about her death but after watching that video and hearing about her death I was stunned. Wondered if that’s what I’d going to happen to Kate? Her whole vibe spewed H4C but I couldn’t find any evidence. She referenced Mexico but not G4C specifically.
I‘d be curious to know as well. I found out about her the same way you did. I spent a little bit of time on her page reading the comments on her last 2 posts but couldn’t do any more than that. The level of insanity from every one of those psychopaths commenting was nauseating and infuriating. From what I could discern from the couple of rational people on there the most recent consensus from a Reddit thread or something was that she may have had untreated kidney sepsis as a result of the cancer and not being under the direct supervision of a doctor. She said in her video that she had a oncologist who was not treating her but had agreed to read her scans (don’t know where the scans came from) and that oncologist told her the cancer was shrinking. Two days later she was dead. This is what happens when you think you’re smarter than the actual real, qualified doctors and can cure yourself. The doctors who, btw, accurately predicted that she would be dead by October without proper treatment.

The truly scary thing about these sickos who perpetuate this bullshit is that the community of equally toxic followers who believe it and spread it is HUGE.

Reactions: 8
I bet taking your daily walks around a gated, upscale neighborhood in a tropical resort town on the other side of the world while indulging an 8 week wellness retreat paid for entirely by other people really helped your mindset, hey Kate? I just can’t with this entitled ignorance.
Is this scammer saying that the person who never had cancer 'manifested' dying?!

• Angry
Is this scammer saying that the person who never had cancer 'manifested' dying?!
She is!
In fact, I saw this nauseating comment from a nutter on Jessie Lee’s page the other day as well, in the same vein. Apparently it is common thinking within these grifting circles to blame death not on the patients who reject proven treatments but on the responsible doctors who give patients a survival prognosis because they essentially curse them by embedding a timeline in their subconscious.
These people are really loathsome.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Talking about manifesting in general...I know that Kate believes her original cancer was caused by her divorce from her drug-addict ex-husband (I'm curious about that back story as I can't help but wonder how she ended up marrying a guy who got addicted to meth). She's said loads of times that grief 'manifests' in the lungs, so that's why she got lung cancer. :rolleyes: The second time around she said that when she got to H4C, the psychologist there told her that the cancer in her brain was because she never mentally got over the divorce/her first cancer (I believe she talked about this in a Q&A, so it might still be in one of her saved stories). I can't imagine that was an actual psychologist, obviously. Of all the horrendous things this quack clinic does, making terminally ill people believe that their illness is their own fault has got to be the most evil form of gaslighting I can imagine.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Ok…this video has completely flipped how I thought about Kate. 1. The story is ludicrous and completely unbelievable (in 9 months he didn’t have any scans?) and 2. Why do people have to donate thousands if you can just think your way out of it Kate? Initially I was sympathetic to her story and thought that if you want to stick coffee up your bum because you have exhausted modern medicine then go for it. However I now think there is something very very wrong with this woman and it’s not cancer. Like others I believe she had cancer, not at the stage she said it was at, and now no longer does BUT what she learned along the way is that people give a lot of attention and money for such a diagnosis. I would hate to think she is a con woman of the worst kind but I can’t shake the feeling that there is something very very wrong here.

Reactions: 15
Ok, so I went back down the rabbit hole and came across this slimy guy who apparently was one of Jessie Lee’s mentors. He was with her at the hospital and confirms that her kidney pain was, in fact, from the metastasized cancer and not an infection. So who knows where Jessie got the info from that her cancer was going away. Maybe the scans she was given were manipulated or maybe she knew it was bullshit and was just a scheming MLM liar to the end?

• Wow
  • Sick
A girl named Nicky- nicknacklou just recently passed from cancer. I was really really shocked at how fast the end was for her. She looked unwell but obviously hid it extremely well also she was very active until the last week l.

I cannot believe there could be a possibility that someone would lie or bend the truth about cancer, I only recently come across Kate.

I would hate to think she is a con woman of the worst kind but I can’t shake the feeling that there is something very very wrong here.
Same...I honestly never really questioned Kate's medical status before – even though I always disagreed with almost everything she said/did regarding her cancer, I didn't doubt that she was terminally ill when she said she was. Now I'm not so sure and don't really know what to think. She also hinted at her business struggling as part of one of her Mexico Q&As, so perhaps she isn't as financially stable as she wants to appear.

I had a look at her shop's website/Instagram and it's mostly overpriced faux-rustic tat (e.g. rugs that cost thousands of dollars!). Apparently she has two physical shops so she'll be paying for those as well as staff salaries. That's before her mortgage and living expenses, plus whatever she's paying H4C (which is probably still a lot, even if with discounted treatment). I suspect she may be in a very precarious position, in lots of ways...

She does look very well for someone terminally ill! I have only ever had 1 friend pass away from cancer and she never looked well after diagnosis.
Reminds me of when I think it was samantha armitage remarked to BG of how well she looked. And look how that turned out...
Sorry who was BG?
---
Talking about manifesting in general...I know that Kate believes her original cancer was caused by her divorce from her drug-addict ex-husband (I'm curious about that back story as I can't help but wonder how she ended up marrying a guy who got addicted to meth). She's said loads of times that grief 'manifests' in the lungs, so that's why she got lung cancer. :rolleyes: The second time around she said that when she got to H4C, the psychologist there told her that the cancer in her brain was because she never mentally got over the divorce/her first cancer (I believe she talked about this in a Q&A, so it might still be in one of her saved stories). I can't imagine that was an actual psychologist, obviously. Of all the horrendous things this quack clinic does, making terminally ill people believe that their illness is their own fault has got to be the most evil form of gaslighting I can imagine.
A lot of cults do this. If something bad happens it’s because you did something wrong or manifested it somehow or put bad thoughts into the universe. A bit like “The Secret”. It’s such bullshit and damaging and yes gaslighting. Makes me angry.

Last edited:
  • Heart
A lot of cults do this. If something bad happens it’s because you did something wrong or manifested it somehow or put bad thoughts into the universe. A bit like “The Secret”. It’s such bullshit and damaging and yes gaslighting. Makes me angry.
Yep. I actually grew up in a religion with a lot of cult-like aspects (Jehovah's Witnesses) and I have relatives who are still in the organisation. I see so many of the same thought processes and total lack of critical thinking. Perhaps that's why I'm drawn to following people like Kate and why I come here to find some sanity!

Oh, and I assume BG is Belle Gibson...who as far as I know is very much alive (although I never did follow her closely, so others here probably know lots more than me). But I know she was fully outed as a cancer scammer.