Kate - its_not_kates_time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“This treatment week was kindly gifted x”

We knew that, Kate. What a pity you weren’t upfront about this from the outset. Also, hi!

By the way, people who live in San Francisco never call it “San Fran” and make fun of people who do.
---
God, she's vile. Obnoxious nose crinkle aside - does she not realise how awful she sounds 'Fortune favours the brave' my arse. So, you're braver than anyone else are you Kate, and that's the reason you're still alive while so many others get beaten by this dreadful disease? Nothing to do with the fact that you're probably just having a great response to the Alectinib. Or you're just completely lying about how much cancer you have/had. I suspect the former. Let's see how brave you are when the Alectinib inevitably stops working - all the shonky woo treatments in the world won't save you then, sweetheart. Ugh.

Oh, and it's cut off the screenshot but for those wondering, yes this lot of treatment at the Mexican clinic has been gifted. Given the amount of posts she's done on their treatments in the past week, shouldn't they have been labelled as an ad?

View attachment 3013133
Exactly this!! ⬆ Tempted to report her to Ad Standards.

Reactions: 5

We knew that, Kate. What a pity you weren’t upfront about this from the outset. Also, hi!

By the way, people who live in San Francisco never call it “San Fran” and make fun of people who do.
---

God, I cringe so hard when people say "San Fran"

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Shes a horrid human being. Great for her the shonky treatment got gifted including the stem cells. What about the people who struggle to get any help, who watch their children die, and struggle day to day. She infuriates me the way she makes it feel like she is better than anyone else. You hear of people sell their homes to go to this place and end up dying a couple of months later. For the most part she is worse than Belle Gibson.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

---

Hopefully this means she won’t have to scam innocent people out of money to fund her trips back there every 12 months

Reactions: 6
Haven’t looked at her account in a while. She looks different but I’m not sure how.

Reactions: 1