Kate - its_not_kates_time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has gone over the edge with all these IVs and needles and all the other treatments. She looks dreadful. It seems to be consuming her 24/7. Shes not sleeping, and obviously not eating well either. She is making herself sicker.
I agree, I think she looks unwell also.
Whether it’s because she is making herself sick(er) with these unregulated substances she’s putting into her body that she has brought back with her from Mexico, or the cancer is taking a toll on her, or her mental illness is getting the better of her (she’s got to be dedicating every waking hour to these therapies/very manic), she looks bad to me. Despite the fading tan. Her hair is either thinning very badly (possibly a side effect of her therapies) or she’s simply not bathing anymore and it’s filthy. Either way, not a great sign.

Reactions: 3
Also, what about these medications in the syringes, are they legal? Sunivera, Renacenz, and Cardispan.
Not an expert but a quick google tells me that cardispan is for weight loss, sunivera - " "Sunivera", for example, is a repacking of the protein GcMAF, a debunked cancer intervention. This treatment is unlicensed in Europe and America for good reason – it can and has killed patients." And the other one is for neurodegenerative disorders of the brain.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone else find it strange how she seems to have done a complete 360 in regards to involving her daughter on her ‘cancer journey’.. Keeping her cancer diagnoses hidden from her daughter was her proudest accomplishment and she had only recently told her daughter about the cancer.. so this would all be new to her and yet she’s allowing Annabelle to help administer IV’s ??? Alarming.

Anyone else find it strange how she seems to have done a complete 360 in regards to involving her daughter on her ‘cancer journey’.. Keeping her cancer diagnoses hidden from her daughter was her proudest accomplishment and she had only recently told her daughter about the cancer.. so this would all be new to her and yet she’s allowing Annabelle to help administer IV’s ??? Alarming.
Reading she allows her daughter to inject her!? I gasped reading that. No child should have to do that.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
If I recall correctly, her daughter somehow found out about her previous cancer treatment and so that's when she decided to tell her everything. Kate seems obsessed with talking about how mature and wise she is for her age. I'm an only child too, and I think only children do tend to be a bit more independent at an earlier age, but she's still just a kid and it's not right for Kate to be treating her like a mini adult. Also, the IV thing is totally inappropriate...how are her followers not seeing how messed up this all is??

Reactions: 4
I truly hope something is in fact a little off about this situation and that she is around for a very long time. All of this money she is spending daily, all her super and life insurance that she has used, I worry for her daughter once she is gone. This money would have been better put aside for her rather than wasted on all of these woo woo treatments. Especially as the father is an addict and I believe not involved. I still can’t believe she agreed to do ice once with her ex to try and save the relationship. That blows my mind.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I truly hope something is in fact a little off about this situation and that she is around for a very long time. All of this money she is spending daily, all her super and life insurance that she has used, I worry for her daughter once she is gone. This money would have been better put aside for her rather than wasted on all of these woo woo treatments. Especially as the father is an addict and I believe not involved. I still can’t believe she agreed to do ice once with her ex to try and save the relationship. That blows my mind.
What??? Wtf? 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I agree, I think she looks unwell also.
Whether it’s because she is making herself sick(er) with these unregulated substances she’s putting into her body that she has brought back with her from Mexico, or the cancer is taking a toll on her, or her mental illness is getting the better of her (she’s got to be dedicating every waking hour to these therapies/very manic), she looks bad to me. Despite the fading tan. Her hair is either thinning very badly (possibly a side effect of her therapies) or she’s simply not bathing anymore and it’s filthy. Either way, not a great sign.
and if she has bought some of these substances back from mexico, how does she really know whats in them.. it could be any concoction. She is not taking a break inbetween, its one hit of something after the other. Her hair is probably falling out from the over stimulation of all the stuff going though her. Shes shaking a lot more, her speech is a mess and if you look shes constantly got a dry mouth. She is really bleeping her body up and her mental state.
---
That is bleeping insane. No one is worth going down that path to save a relationship .. No one !!! She has blown so much of her money and the GF money and if she doesnt survive surely the money will be needed for he little girl and whoever has to care for her and her education.

Reactions: 1
Yes she was on an episode of the podcast ‘Everyone has an ex’ and discusses it. I listened ages ago before I even knew she had an Instagram page and it stuck with me. They also touch on her cancer at the end of the episode. Well worth a listen.
Ok, I just listened to the podcast. I will say upfront that I simply do not believe that she was diagnosed with terminal cancer in 2018 that was so progressed by the time it was even discovered that it had metastasized to more than 5 areas of her body and she is still alive 5 years later. Nope. Did not happen. Sorry.

That said … I noticed that her Instagram page begins at this point (the 2018 diagnoses). Do we know for sure that this husband with the drug problem actually exists? Like, are there people in her life today that knew this guy and know that this is a true story and vouch for her about this? I’m finding it harder and harder to believe anything this woman says.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok, I just listened to the podcast. I will say upfront that I simply do not believe that she was diagnosed with terminal cancer in 2018 that was so progressed by the time it was even discovered that it had metastasized to more than 5 areas of her body and she is still alive 5 years later. Nope. Did not happen. Sorry.

That said … I noticed that her Instagram page begins at this point (the 2018 diagnoses). Do we know for sure that this husband with the drug problem actually exists? Like, are there people in her life today that knew this guy and know that this is a true story and vouch for her about this? I’m finding it harder and harder to believe anything this woman says.
I feel she has said that she is still in contact with his parents!? They are involved with her little girl!?

Reactions: 2
I feel she has said that she is still in contact with his parents!? They are involved with her little girl!?
Yes she does seem to have contact with his parents. I actually went searching after the podcast and could find nothing on the husband. In saying that I didn’t have a lot of info to go on but I could find no photos of the two of them anywhere. The more I look the stranger this story gets.
---

and if she has bought some of these substances back from mexico, how does she really know whats in them.. it could be any concoction. She is not taking a break inbetween, its one hit of something after the other. Her hair is probably falling out from the over stimulation of all the stuff going though her. Shes shaking a lot more, her speech is a mess and if you look shes constantly got a dry mouth. She is really bleeping her body up and her mental state.
---

That is bleeping insane. No one is worth going down that path to save a relationship .. No one !!! She has blown so much of her money and the GF money and if she doesnt survive surely the money will be needed for he little girl and whoever has to care for her and her education.
I agree and says a lot about her decision making. I can’t even imagine ever thinking of that as a solution. Especially when she had a little baby. No way. She loves telling a story that’s for sure.

My gut feeling is that Kate loves attention and she loves a good story. She is a fantasist. Loves to hear the sound of her own voice. Loves drama and anything that brings the focus on her. She probably takes kernels of truth and fabricates entire narratives around them. Nobody in their right mind does meth to “save their marriage” and prove to their addict husband that they can relate to them. That doesn’t even make logical sense. Nobody gets a terminal cancer diagnosis and revels in the weight they are going to lose. Nobody ships themselves off to a cancer center in another country to try to save their life for the sake of their toddler and proceeds to posts Insta spam about the dude they are bleeping while they are there. I think this women has a severe mental illness. The more I find out about her the more I think we are looking at another Belle Gibson.
---
Yes she does seem to have contact with his parents. I actually went searching after the podcast and could find nothing on the husband. In saying that I didn’t have a lot of info to go on but I could find no photos of the two of them anywhere. The more I look the stranger this story
Same. I couldn’t find anything about the guy. No photos, no last name, no articles that confirm his existence. Unless there are friends of hers that know him and corroborate that he is exactly who she says he is then I’d be more apt to believe that she is making the whole story up. Even her suggestion that she is still in contact with his parents.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
My gut feeling is that Kate loves attention and she loves a good story. She is a fantasist. Loves to hear the sound of her own voice. Loves drama and anything that brings the focus on her. She probably takes kernels of truth and fabricates entire narratives around them. Nobody in their right mind does meth to “save their marriage” and prove to their addict husband that they can relate to them. That doesn’t even make logical sense. Nobody gets a terminal cancer diagnosis and revels in the weight they are going to lose. Nobody ships themselves off to a cancer center in another country to try to save their life for the sake of their toddler and proceeds to posts Insta spam about the dude they are bleeping while they are there. I think this women has a severe mental illness. The more I find out about her the more I think we are looking at another Belle Gibson.
---

Same. I couldn’t find anything about the guy. No photos, no last name, no articles that confirm his existence. Unless there are friends of hers that know him and corroborate that he is exactly who she says he is then I’d be more apt to believe that she is making the whole story up. Even her suggestion that she is still in contact with his parents.
I’m starting to think the same. Where are all her family members during this terminal illness. Never see any relatives.

Reactions: 10
Wow so much to unpack here. I don't follow her tbh and really only know of her from leila and then Pablo. Her daughter is very young! I assumed teenager. This 5?year old is injecting her??? And she left her for weeks on end after her terminal diagnosis? I think I'd be spending the time with my child.

• Angry
She is throwing an enormous amount of money around for all of these therapies. She just spent $3,000 on a brand new hydrogen oxygen machine. Just a few days ago it was $1,000 on a full body hypothermia machine and then she bought a massage table to sit it on. She said she goes to in-clinic therapies daily. Hyperbaric chambers at several hundred dollars per hour, vitamin infusions, etc. on top of all of the equipment she’s bought for her home - titan iR headband, laser watch, nebulizer, infrared lamps, enema machine, etc.

She also said that she has brought Artesunate (a malaria drug) back with her from Mexico to use in her IV infusions. I could be wrong but a quick internet search looks as if this drug is not approved for use in Australia. Approved or not, smuggling your own IV bags full of drugs into the country seems like it would be highly illegal. How did she get through customs? 😳 Can anyone in the medical field speak to this?

Also, what about these medications in the syringes, are they legal? Sunivera, Renacenz, and Cardispan. Where does she get these things, did she smuggle those in as well? She said she had to YouTube how to administer it so I can’t believe that a licensed doctor would have provided them to her without instructions for home use. Holy hell! I feel like someone needs to be looking into whether she is breaking any laws here. Wowza.
Ffs I just finally watched that and wtf never mind the bullshit drugs she’s been given - she’s a bleeping idiot
Lols at the hydrogen oxygen machine she’s using says she’s been told it’s great
Yeah I’ve been told chemo can be great too but it wasn’t in Mexico or required funding so who knows

Apart from that

Some dr gave her an intramuscular injection to take home
She had to YouTube it
Has no bleeping idea how to do it
And tries to and does it so wrong

and these are the health “professionals” she’s trusting

even getting subcutaneous injections to take home here requires a bunch of education and practice before you can safely go home

What the duck

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
If H4C knew she was going to have to do all these 'treatments' at home, then why didn't they show her how to do them instead of her having to YouTube it all? Also, one of her best friends is Dr Olivia Lesslar. She's another quack, but surely she could have shown Kate how to do the IV/injection stuff?

That needles thing was really dodgy. Like she said just grab skin and shove it in. I'm sure there is more than that like angles for sub cut, intramuscular, drawing back to make sure she isn't injecting her alzheimers drug into her veins! It was all a bit grimly performative.

Reactions: 7
New to this thread but I've followed Kate for a while. Reading here has been very eye opening!

Recently she mentioned that her family are all in England, and she expects them to visit over the Christmas holidays - which is when they came over to visit last year.

I'm so worried about Annabell. Kate cashed in her life insurance on this Mexican clinic - and I believe a mortgage on her home? It's so sad. These clinic people should be deemed criminals by the int'l court of justice in the Hague, or some such. It's a life and death issue!

Kate has a massive house in burleigh a holiday home down south - Hastings I think and two thriving shops - she is doing just fine for money

Reactions: 5