Kate - its_not_kates_time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pablo is posting some updates she is new to me so I’d love to hear from people who have been following? I’m gobsmacked at the madness of all this

Reactions: 2
Pablo is posting some updates she is new to me so I’d love to hear from people who have been following? I’m gobsmacked at the madness of all this
I think he’s spot on. I think she’s a grifter. Possibly a grifter with cancer but a grifter nonetheless. I’m glad he mentioned the money she’s making off of the necklaces as I had been thinking about that as well. She has had 875 donations on her MyCause page so it’s more than plausible to think that at least that many have bought a $50 necklace to support her. If she has sold 1,000 of those necklaces she’s profited close to $50,000. and that income is completely opaque.

I do find it interesting that Kate is now back in Australia and she has stated she will get her next lot of scans/X-rays in 3 weeks. Wouldn’t you want to get them asap to confirm the results of H4C?
Exactly. The FIRST thing I would do when I got back would be to get in for scans to find out how successful the treatment had been. Waiting 3 long weeks to know for sure would be absolute torture, especially if you are looking at a terminal cancer diagnoses and possibly not very long to live. She could have easily scheduled the testing in advance, even before she left for Mexico, to ensure that she could have them done immediately upon her return to Australia. Of course every extra day in “limbo” is more time for your supporters to send more money your way and buy your necklaces and frequent your business.

* all of Pablo’s stories posted below …
---
You can’t convince me that this is not 1000% PERFORMATIVE.

‘Look at me, look at how hard I’m fighting, look at all of these (batshit bleeping crazy) things I’m doing that are saving my life!’

The blue mouth?! Wtf?
This is insane. She is a con artist. I get more and more angry with every post she makes.

Attachments

• 21.1 KB
  • 15.9 KB
  • 11 KB
  • 37.8 KB
  • 47.2 KB
  • 50.9 KB
  • 48.2 KB
  • 45.3 KB
  • 16.1 KB
  • 35.5 KB
    Last edited:
    • Angry
    Reactions: 9
    I think he’s spot on. I think she’s a grifter. Possibly a grifter with cancer but a grifter nonetheless. I’m glad he mentioned the money she’s making off of the necklaces as I had been thinking about that as well. She has had 875 donations on her MyCause page so it’s more than plausible to think that at least that many have bought a $50 necklace to support her. If she has sold 1,000 of those necklaces she’s profited close to $50,000. and that income is completely opaque.

Exactly. The FIRST thing I would do when I got back would be to get in for scans to find out how successful the treatment had been. Waiting 3 long weeks to know for sure would be absolute torture, especially if you are looking at a terminal cancer diagnoses and possibly not very long to live. She could have easily scheduled the testing in advance, even before she left for Mexico, to ensure that she could have them done immediately upon her return to Australia. Of course every extra day in “limbo” is more time for your supporters to send more money your way and buy your necklaces and frequent your business.

* all of Pablo’s stories posted below …
    ---
    You can’t convince me that this is not 1000% PERFORMATIVE.

‘Look at me, look at how hard I’m fighting, look at all of these (batshit bleeping crazy) things I’m doing that are saving my life!’

The blue mouth?! Wtf?
    This is insane. She is a con artist. I get more and more angry with every post she makes.
    Agree 100%, something really doesn't add up here. The constant miracles are almost 100% scientifically impossible but to then happen twice?! Plus all the money she is raking in for alternative treatments. People are conned so easily by these grifters especially empathetic people..

Reactions: 12
    Agree 100%, something really doesn't add up here. The constant miracles are almost 100% scientifically impossible but to then happen twice?! Plus all the money she is raking in for alternative treatments. People are conned so easily by these grifters especially empathetic people..
    None of it is adding up. Even down to her saying she gives herself coffee enemas daily but hasn’t washed her hair in 10 days. What? You tit yourself every morning but you aren’t bathing yourself? Make it make sense.

• Haha
    Reactions: 13

super sad, but duck the hope for cancer clinic for making people think they are curing people when they’re not

• Angry
    • Sad
    Reactions: 4
    It will be interesting to see if she posts the results from the MRI's or other scans. Or whether she will actually get them done. I don't think she will tell anyone if the tumours are still there or more have shown up.

Just because Kate says her superfund has accepted her terminal illness paperwork to access her super doesn't mean any paperwork has actually been submitted, she can say anything she likes really, whose to actually know for a fact, she could write up and print out a letter that she has fudged up herself. She's an actress and is giving her beleivers a great show straight out of the play books of Belle Gibson and Amanda Reilly, the sympathy vote after the I'm cured, oh wait no I'm dying again, hang on I'm cured, now I feel terrible but please buy my 20c necklace that I will sell you for $50, oh wait I'm dying again but a coffee hose up my ass will save me.
    I'm not buying her for a second, she's lying.

Reactions: 17
    Ooh, I didn't know there was a thread for Kate. I've been following her for quite awhile. I discovered her through Jemma McGowan – she encouraged Jemma to go to the Mexico clinic and they seemed to be close for awhile (talking on the phone, etc.). Jemma died recently and Kate hasn't said a single thing about her.

• Wow
    • Sad
    Reactions: 20
    Just because Kate says her superfund has accepted her terminal illness paperwork to access her super doesn't mean any paperwork has actually been submitted, she can say anything she likes really, whose to actually know for a fact, she could write up and print out a letter that she has fudged up herself. She's an actress and is giving her beleivers a great show straight out of the play books of Belle Gibson and Amanda Reilly, the sympathy vote after the I'm cured, oh wait no I'm dying again, hang on I'm cured, now I feel terrible but please buy my 20c necklace that I will sell you for $50, oh wait I'm dying again but a coffee hose up my ass will save me.
    I'm not buying her for a second, she's lying.
    Did Belle Gibson ever resurface ??

Reactions: 1
    So I see that Kate has stopped her fundraising, but admits that she's struggling with her 'treatments' at home. She's already on targeted (conventional) therapy so all the Mexico nonsense she's doing is only stressing her out and taking time away from just living her life and enjoying being with her daughter. Also, regarding my previous comment about Jemma McGowan, here is the Instagram post of Jemma posing with Tony Jimenez from Hope 4 Cancer where she writes that Kate introduced her to the clinic. And another post where she writes about talking to Kate and also shows the fenbendazole (dog wormer!) she was taking.

• Angry
    Reactions: 6
    So I see that Kate has stopped her fundraising, but admits that she's struggling with her 'treatments' at home. She's already on targeted (conventional) therapy so all the Mexico nonsense she's doing is only stressing her out and taking time away from just living her life and enjoying being with her daughter. Also, regarding my previous comment about Jemma McGowan, here is the Instagram post of Jemma posing with Tony Jimenez from Hope 4 Cancer where she writes that Kate introduced her to the clinic. And another post where she writes about talking to Kate and also shows the fenbendazole (dog wormer!) she was taking.
    Thanks for this. I’m all for doing anything you can to find hope in these situations but it is heartbreaking to see people so brazenly mislead, spending their last days away from their loved ones surrounded by people who are preying on them.

Do you know how many times Jemma went to H4C and how she afforded it? Did she have any children?

Reactions: 2
    Thanks for this. I’m all for doing anything you can to find hope in these situations but it is heartbreaking to see people so brazenly mislead, spending their last days away from their loved ones surrounded by people who are preying on them.

Do you know how many times Jemma went to H4C and how she afforded it? Did she have any children?
    Jemma went to Mexico twice, both times paid for by GoFundMe campaigns. She raised at least half a million pounds through various fundraisers (not only GFM) and there was a lot of dishonesty about the financial side of things (there are a number of threads on her that go into detail!). There was also a LOT of family drama and her own mother didn't go to her funeral. Sadly, she had three small children, so as much as she was problematic in lots of ways, I'm still sorry that she died. Her husband has now taken over her social media accounts and is continuing to fundraise 'for her babies'. :rolleyes:

Edited to add: Jemma was featured on an episode of Stacy Dooley's sleepover show – you can watch it here. It shows some of the same alternative treatments that Kate does, like the coffee enemas. Jemma managed to get a local company to build her a free 'healing house' in her garden that she used for the treatments (although it also ended up being used for her car sales business!).

• Wow
    • Angry
    Reactions: 7
    Jemma went to Mexico twice, both times paid for by GoFundMe campaigns. She raised at least half a million pounds through various fundraisers (not only GFM) and there was a lot of dishonesty about the financial side of things (there are a number of threads on her that go into detail!). There was also a LOT of family drama and her own mother didn't go to her funeral. Sadly, she had three small children, so as much as she was problematic in lots of ways, I'm still sorry that she died. Her husband has now taken over her social media accounts and is continuing to fundraise 'for her babies'. :rolleyes:

Edited to add: Jemma was featured on an episode of Stacy Dooley's sleepover show – you can watch it here. It shows some of the same alternative treatments that Kate does, like the coffee enemas. Jemma managed to get a local company to build her a free 'healing house' in her garden that she used for the treatments (although it also ended up being used for her car sales business!).
    Oh wow! That whole thing is tragic, in so many ways!

Reactions: 1
    I do find it interesting that Kate is now back in Australia and she has stated she will get her next lot of scans/X-rays in 3 weeks. Wouldn’t you want to get them asap to confirm the results of H4C?
    Interestingly, Kate said just a few hours ago that her scans are 3 weeks away. But 10 days ago (see date of above comment) she said they were 3 weeks away.

Said someone asked her why she hadn’t had scans already and she said she wants to be spending time with her daughter, not spending it having scans. Meanwhile she is supposedly spending hours per day on her therapies. None of this is adding up. If your whole life is consumed with fighting cancer, you have the bleeping scans as soon as humanly possible.

Attachments

• Angry
    Reactions: 6
    Interestingly, Kate said just a few hours ago that her scans are 3 weeks away. But 10 days ago (see date of above comment) she said they were 3 weeks away.

Said someone asked her why she hadn’t had scans already and she said she wants to be spending time with her daughter, not spending it having scans. Meanwhile she is supposedly spending hours per day on her therapies. None of this is adding up. If your whole life is consumed with fighting cancer, you have the bleeping scans as soon as humanly possible.
    I don't believe a word she says. She is going to be exposed as a con woman before the year is out.

• Heart
    Reactions: 8

I reckon she's avoiding them because she knows that what she did at H4C won't really have done much at all. It will be interesting to see if she reveals everything, I doubt she will. The thing is no one would know if she's telling the truth or not.

I’m convinced thanks to the Google reviews that H4C runs its own “scans” which miraculously show tumour shrinkage for all its patients… yet when they return to their home country, they’re suddenly palliative and it’s all spread.. hmmm

• Angry
    Reactions: 7