Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate looks lovely in the many shots that Getty images uploaded on their site and then.. there‘s Jasmin. 👀
She looks like a mid 40s trophy wife from Essex.

921C861C-CAF5-4F54-AB28-78FD68BC26FB.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think its the photographer, we’re so used to seeing them all fitlered up constantly, the inages look weird.

Reactions: 17
Yes it’s just the real them - not edited or filtered photographs. Kate looked beautiful but very thin & little sad in her eyes - she made the Vogue Brasil & Daily Mail fashion gallery but Yasmin didn’t. ( She must be fuming). Yasmin’s poses with the Rolls Royce are cringe & narcissistic as if she is a superstar arriving at the Oscar’s not a Z Lister at a TV series pr launch in South London. Kate & Yasmin are obviously hoping to raise their celebrity profiles & get their Instagram blue ticks by going to Press events like this.

Yasmin’s unedited Getty Images photos reveals her many procedures to her face - very sad at only 26, hard Botox frozen face is so ageing no no like bride of Weinstein. Exposes she extremely edits her Instagram photos face & body - not healthy body issues & fake. Kate lost more followers yesterday after being with Yasmin & her bad triggering vibes. In her latest vlog past off her losing IG engagement for going skiing late, not recognising it’s Yasmin constant presence that’s the real turn off. Yasmin is definitely buying her IG followers daily.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
That yasmin is twenty bleeping six? Jesus. I mean I’m all for anyone doing what they want but at that age she’s done too much and it’s had the opposite effect. I’d have said she looks alright for 40.

I agree, the photos look weird because we literally only see the filtered/edited to hell versions.

At the minute Kate looks a little dead behind the eyes. Very pretty girl, lovely clothes and bags, not much else going on.

Reactions: 18
She embarrasses herself by photoshopping so much! Yes she’s had work, but she’s not ugly by any means, but when she gets caught out with her editing it makes her look even worse!!

Reactions: 3
Well these photos make me feel better! Really shows how ‘perfect’ someone can make themselves look when they’re in charge of the content they put out that. Kate also looks a lot different.
I think they both look a lot older than their actual ages compared to what they put on their instas.

She’s uploaded a photo from getty yet she has altered it quite a bit… they all honestly have issues

• Wow
I thought Kate looked lovely albeit very very thin. Yasmin...I am honestly reluctant to comment on her face because I saw on Instagram she said before that she's very self conscious of being 'ugly', and I'm 100% sure it's the fillers etc and not that her natural face is 'ugly' per se, but she looks scary. Like a drag queen or something. So awful that girls this young feel the need to do this to themselves.

Reactions: 9
I always seem to catch onto influencers just as they become too money orientated or fame hungry and then it puts me right off. I was enjoying her content as it was simple and not showy but recently well since the ten thousand photos she posted posing on the slopes looked quite braggy and superficial. Like someone posted, who takes a designer bag skiing.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Really gone off Kate for attending that premier it’s just clear desperation to be famous
Both clearly want to be famous & as shown by them only go out to Mayfair restaurants that all the celebs / paps go to. These Premier tickets were available for sale, so their management probably paid for them for any publicity, then got Chopard to loan jewellery for PR. It was only a TV show’s 2nd series screening party not a major prestigious event. More opening of envelopes events attendance is now inevitable for both. Shame also thought Kate was more authentic & low key not just seeking fame & Instagram celebrity verification.

Reactions: 10
Both clearly want to be famous & as shown by them only go out to Mayfair restaurants that all the celebs / paps go to. These Premier tickets were available for sale, so their management probably paid for them for any publicity, then got Chopard to loan jewellery for PR. It was only a TV show’s 2nd series screening party not a major prestigious event. More opening of envelopes events attendance is now inevitable for both. Shame also thought Kate was more authentic & low key not just seeking fame & Instagram celebrity verification.
Ooh didn’t know you could buy them!

Reactions: 1
Lol she dated a guy from Love Island I don’t think she’s as picky as we think
& You Tuber Joe Weller for 2 years who’s ultra annoying prat but has money & fame.

Low chance as only 20 F1 Drivers in total & not many single ones atm, maybe someone rich connected to Racing scene instead as definitely seeking wealthy lifestyle. Yasmin is friendly with Kelly Piquet, so is trying to get her foot in first + is learning Italian & French. Kate’s Paris “friend” PJ photo came up on my Instagram feed - he is no longer on private. He was coincidentally skiing in exact same place, Les Deux-Alpes a few days before Kate arrived there. 🤔👀 He looks a bit like her brother Sam.

Kate is naturally gorgeous in the unedited Getty photos. Sadly she looks fragile & her weight-loss shows in her face. Kate keeps saying she is so much happier this year but doesn’t look so. Shame she feels the need to filter / edit her photos on her grid. Constant competition with fake influencers for work with who’s the thinnest & most perfect life pressure is unhealthy. It’s her 25th birthday weekend so hopefully she celebrates with her family & real friends not just Yasmin hijacking it.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.