Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only found Kate’s page due to her ex but have to say I’m a big fan. Already I’ve bought some of the lululemon Amazon leggings she had an aff link for.
I’ll show myself out 🤪

Reactions: 1
I get that she’s probably trying to put a positive spin on it but Kate saying that they ‘manifested a few more days in Paris’ literally shows how detached influencers are from reality 😩. For anyone else, losing their passport in a foreign country would be an absolute disaster, having to pay so much more money for last minute rooms in Paris and not being able to get back home to work etc. I really hate the whole idea of manifestation at all (don’t get me started on the amount of pretty photogenic girls saying they’ve manifested their influencer lifestyle when realistically the main reason they’ve got where they are is because they can take a good picture and edit a video). Not hating on Kate at all as I think she is quite sweet but influencer mentality is so detached

Reactions: 25
Has anyone lost a passport in France before? It seems weird to me that it takes a few days, this happened to me in another European country once and the embassy sorted me out an emergency passport there and then. I had to book an appointment, take photos etc and pay something like 100 euro, and show my flight details home. But it was all done within an hour. Seems weird to make you wait a few days.

Reactions: 3
It may take longer now that UK ( British Passport) is no longer in EU ( European Passport). Plus Covid go slow as less embassy staff working in office atm.

Influencer manifestation talk is over done. If you’re an influencer now compulsory to talk in the same way. It’s weird as nobody a few yrs ago talked about manifestation at all. Must be nice to just book a suite at the Intercontinental & go shopping Chanel & Jimmy Choo if you mess up by dropping your passport. Is Yasmin very successful or has rich parents as she buys a vast amount of designer stuff? Doesn’t look like any of them are dupes unlike with a lot of influencers. Her lips do look painfully over filled & distracting - be prettier if she had them dissolved a little. Looks like a untrained beautician did them especially in her recent long hair picture. Such a shame some girls feel the need over do it.

Attachments

The other day I was in complete agreement with the person who said Kate not posting her hotel etc is fine as young women abroad, but she's literally posted the new hotel on her story? Doesn't really make sense, I wonder if they had to pay for the first one but this one has been arranged free somehow

Reactions: 6
The other day I was in complete agreement with the person who said Kate not posting her hotel etc is fine as young women abroad, but she's literally posted the new hotel on her story? Doesn't really make sense, I wonder if they had to pay for the first one but this one has been arranged free somehow
Definitely free suites in exchange for Instagram PR - it does make her previous statements on not sharing her location until she leaves as nonsense. Guess if it’s free, safety doesn’t matter so much.

Reactions: 7
Why have they got a free upgrade 🙄 I imagine them going down to the reception desk and showing them their instagram followers 😂

Definitely free suites in exchange for Instagram PR - it does make her previous statements on not sharing her location until she leaves as nonsense. Guess if it’s free, safety doesn’t matter so much.
Why have they got a free upgrade 🙄 I imagine them going down to the reception desk and showing them their instagram followers 😂
Kate said on her stories that Yasmin had gotten the free upgrade for them. So I’m assuming Yasmin talked the front desk into it saying they’re influencers and can give the hotel free PR and maybe included that they’ve now got to stay a few extra days in Paris because Yasmin lost her passport and how ‘stressful’ that was.

Reactions: 5
I think I’ve overdosed on the luxury Paris trip.
Kate should do a haul at a cheapo market stall to shake her content up a bit 😃
She would still look fab tho

• Haha
Kate said on her stories that Yasmin had gotten the free upgrade for them. So I’m assuming Yasmin talked the front desk into it saying they’re influencers and can give the hotel free PR and maybe included that they’ve now got to stay a few extra days in Paris because Yasmin lost her passport and how ‘stressful’ that was.
why do I remember kate saying that yaz used her corporate connections to find them a place, English not being my first language I understand this as her calling some people she knows rather than walking and talking to the front desk and pitch them as influencers for a free stay?

I really like Kate but the last weeks she seems a bit.. idk, snobbish ? ☹ Like when someone asks if they booked restaurants beforehand and her reply is just that they let the concierge do the reservation and then she isn‘t even back from this Paris trip yet and next is skiing in the Alps and Venice 🧐 I just don’t feel she‘s relatable anymore 😔

Reactions: 12
why do I remember kate saying that yaz used her corporate connections to find them a place, English not being my first language I understand this as her calling some people she knows rather than walking and talking to the front desk and pitch them as influencers for a free stay?
Yeah she conveniently put that on her stories after we suggested on tattle that Yasmin blagged a free upgrade because their influencers 😂

I really like Kate but the last weeks she seems a bit.. idk, snobbish ? ☹ Like when someone asks if they booked restaurants beforehand and her reply is just that they let the concierge do the reservation and then she isn‘t even back from this Paris trip yet and next is skiing in the Alps and Venice 🧐 I just don’t feel she‘s relatable anymore 😔
Tbh I have no problem with her asking concierge to book restaurants for her, I do that a lot when I stay at hotels. Why not use concierge if they’re there? It’s not an extra charge or anything and it gives them something to do. And sometimes they can get you reservation slots/bookings that you couldn’t if you rang/tried to book yourself lol. I remember once I tried to book a popular restaurant in London for weeks before and they told me they’re fully booked each time and so when I got to my hotel in London I asked the concierge if they could try for me and within minutes they got me a booking for that evening! Depending on the hotel the concierge can have good relationships/contacts with the restaurants.

No idea why I went on a tangent there my bad 😂

I just watched the Paris vlog, and while Kate is actually one of the only 'influencers' i can tolerate, how absolutely unbearable is Yas!? oh my god can you just be quiet for 5 seconds!? Maybe thats why the situation was so stressful and such a disaster, I couldn't imagine being stuck with her for 7 days without going completely insane.

Also who is she trying to fool :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 14.58.42.png

Reactions: 15
I agree her Stories/ Paris Vlog part 1 this week are a bit off - Kate comes across as different as if she is trying to copy Yasmin’s extrovert, snobby personality & style. I love travel content & it’s fine to use hotel concierge service but it’s the boasting about free upgrades on 5 star hotel suites & free champagne is a turn off. Why book an expensive restaurant that has no vegetarian dishes just to be flash? Weird as plenty great places to go to in Paris.
Both constantly saying “Immaculate” all week is not cute - some things best left offline as a private in-joke. Standard manifest it nonsense & the dated SITC chatter came across as conceited. I know they have the same management, so it’s a forced new work friendship but will not be good for Kate’s brand image by risking alienating her followers to morph into a OTT “party queen” Insta hun like Yasmin, drunk on champagne every night. Shocked Yasmin is only 26 - presumed a lot older with all the filler/ Botox & her 90s references. Very suspect she only had 9K followers in August 2020 but now at 685K 🤔- obviously loves to shop not just for fashion. All a bit fake & unlikable- unwise to have too much emphasis or promotion of her in Kate’s content. Unfortunately she is going to Venice so more domineering take over.

Looks like Kate met a new guy, PJ in Paris ( follow each other on IG & he looks like her ex) - he left a fire emoiji comment on her new photo & she replied : immaculé ❤. Knew Kate would be quick to move on before Valentines.

Reactions: 4
She seems so uptight to me. She’s what mid 20’s? I can’t imagine her letting loose at all.

Also side note THIS really annoys me… like I get influencers are entitled to a private life etc obviously of course but I feel like Kate tries so hard to be this wholesome classy influencer but I don’t think she is as much as she makes out and also Yasmin definitely isn’t so what exactly happened that she won’t show her followers? Her drunken escapades or? 👀

03366069-3FC1-40C7-A15D-0D29AB88CC7A.jpeg

I agree her Stories/ Paris Vlog part 1 this week are a bit off - Kate comes across as different as if she is trying to copy Yasmin’s extrovert, snobby personality & style. I love travel content & it’s fine to use hotel concierge service but it’s the boasting about free upgrades on 5 star hotel suites & free champagne is a turn off. Why book an expensive restaurant that has no vegetarian dishes just to be flash? Weird as plenty great places to go to in Paris.
Both constantly saying “Immaculate” all week is not cute - some things best left offline as a private in-joke. Standard manifest it nonsense & the dated SITC chatter came across as conceited. I know they have the same management, so it’s a forced new work friendship but will not be good for Kate’s brand image by risking alienating her followers to morph into a OTT “party queen” Insta hun like Yasmin, drunk on champagne every night. Shocked Yasmin is only 26 - presumed a lot older with all the filler/ Botox & her 90s references. Very suspect she only had 9K followers in August 2020 but now at 685K 🤔- obviously loves to shop not just for fashion. All a bit fake & unlikable- unwise to have too much emphasis or promotion of her in Kate’s content. Unfortunately she is going to Venice so more domineering take over.

Looks like Kate met a new guy, PJ in Paris ( follow each other on IG & he looks like her ex) - he left a fire emoiji comment on her new photo & she replied : immaculé ❤. Knew Kate would be quick to move on before Valentines.
Yeah I agree about Kate now trying to turn into Yas or be on Yas’s level (now that she’s single she seems to be letting lose a bit but it’s hard to tell if it’s genuine).

And hmmm wonder where/when/how she met this Pj guy 👀👀👀

To detract for a min, fleur raffans life is like a constant holiday.. she goes from Dubai to Paris to Everywhere possible every few weeks. I find her quite bland too, and her Dior book tote bag is in every pic (it’s so flat!!!)
I don’t know how she can afford it, I think she might have family in dubai?
oh I love a dior tote but hers is just awful, they’re meant to keep their shape but as you mentioned, hers Is always flat. Definitely a dupe!

It may take longer now that UK ( British Passport) is no longer in EU ( European Passport). Plus Covid go slow as less embassy staff working in office atm.

Influencer manifestation talk is over done. If you’re an influencer now compulsory to talk in the same way. It’s weird as nobody a few yrs ago talked about manifestation at all. Must be nice to just book a suite at the Intercontinental & go shopping Chanel & Jimmy Choo if you mess up by dropping your passport. Is Yasmin very successful or has rich parents as she buys a vast amount of designer stuff? Doesn’t look like any of them are dupes unlike with a lot of influencers. Her lips do look painfully over filled & distracting - be prettier if she had them dissolved a little. Looks like a untrained beautician did them especially in her recent long hair picture. Such a shame some girls feel the need over do it.

I’m curious, what influencers have dupes?!!??!

Also side note THIS really annoys me… like I get influencers are entitled to a private life etc obviously of course but I feel like Kate tries so hard to be this wholesome classy influencer but I don’t think she is as much as she makes out and also Yasmin definitely isn’t so what exactly happened that she won’t show her followers? Her drunken escapades or? 👀

View attachment 1030082

Yeah I agree about Kate now trying to turn into Yas or be on Yas’s level (now that she’s single she seems to be letting lose a bit but it’s hard to tell if it’s genuine).

And hmmm wonder where/when/how she met this Pj guy 👀👀👀
From her stories on Sunday, the “drunk” photo attached isn’t Kate’s usual chilled persona. Maybe this is the real Kate - notably dressing more sexy & more a cocky party girl attitude - less her own styling or sweet lovely personality now she’s single. Why bother mentioning shenanigans publicly if not going to tell or show anything? Hooking up with men must’ve happened as only reason both not to show even small clips of later dinners, drinks or locations at night at all as they had company - both single so it’s fine. Think she started following this PJ guy after their 1st night in Paris. Probably real reason for staying longer in Paris - British embassy is closed on weekends so stayed at least 2 extra nights. 👀. Very public statement as never left a ❤ comment to Greg, not even after he qualified for Olympics. Not heartbroken by their split at all. Filming lots in sexy silk slips isn’t Kate usual style either - work friends don’t usually wear matching lingerie not even influencers. Seems odd & try hard, as if now desperate to be cute for any male attention who maybe watching her vlogs.

Yasmin comes across as insufferable know it all - red flag as obviously bought her huge fake following & heavily photoshops/ filters her photos - so not the genuine girls girl or as confident as she proclaims to be by doing this. Not a fan of her OTT, WAG hard styling. Sad to see Kate’s misjudgment to be copying Yasmin & soaking up her over bearing cold advice & influence, as only known her a few months so isn’t a true friend. Major Bad vibes that she didn’t take any good photos of Kate in Paris only 4 casual so so ones ( her best photo was a selfie) but Kate took loads of excellent photos of her in 13 outfits! - v. one sided. She appears to be using Kate for self promotion & brand networking by clinging on to her. It’s working as she got a big PR package yesterday from Hourglass/ Laura Mercier, who often works with Kate for years. Prefer seeing Nadia & Freya at least they seem more genuine to Kate ( + take good photos) or her old real friends but she has stopped seeing them as much since Yasmin came along.

It will be interesting to see how much Kate continues to change in the next 6 months - her Instagram engagement/ follower growth has already slowed dramatically as she becomes less relatable & more a spoiled, rich jet set girl vibe 😔 + too much forced presence of Yasmin all over her platforms too frequently. It’s a shame only harming her own hard earned following & established lovely balanced brand image needlessly - her managers are failing her by pushing this duo of their clients.

Attachments

I'm not bothered by Kate drinking or not being heartbroken by Greg tbh, why should she sit at home moping? Their breakup was obviously a long time coming, I think good for her if she's out and about enjoying herself, she's a young girl with a tonne of money and all the time in the world. Doesn't make her less sweet or lovely either?!

I totally agree about Yasmin though, she's bloody awful and gives me real bad vibes, I hope Kate doesn't start posting her all the time. I'm interested in how she gained a following after someone mentioned she had barely any followers in 2020, went for a snoop and it seems her family are loaded so I guess they bought it for her

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.